Who's the questiest!

DeletedUser

Elmyr, how do you decide who to rank where if the stats are tied? Lowest character level above a higher one? Just curious.

Just alphabetical order. Consider all identical quest numbers to be a tie.

DeletedUser

Could you add me to the list on the next update, please? Banner's in my sig.

Edit: Um, it might take some reloading to get the correct figure.. I'm seeing 221 here on the forums, but 247 in my game tab.

DeletedUser

This really should be categorized by class (seing as some classes get more quests than others)

hahahaha... nightmare come alive!!! AHAHHAHhahaha
<Bump>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the most quests done are 72? how on earth?
If I complete the raid(which will give me 8 more) I will have 260. I can't think of quests I havent done other than the hernando's and thanksgiving which means I lost about 4 or 5. What am I missing? (other holidays quests are all done+belle stars+ghost town+"secret" quests that are on weststats)

DeletedUser

If I complete the raid(which will give me 8 more) I will have 260. I can't think of quests I havent done other than the hernando's and thanksgiving which means I lost about 4 or 5. What am I missing? (other holidays quests are all done+belle stars+ghost town+"secret" quests that are on weststats)

You've done the Billy quests?

DeletedUser

well since I've got the belle stars, obviously

Ow, I read over that. :p

Hmm, you've done the first christmas quest too?

By the way: noobmic chose decision Two in The Raid, which gives more quests than the first... :)

DeletedUser

I've done the christmas quests from last year and from two years ago. Same with the easter.(done aprill fools, valenties day too)
Well yeah, the other path gives 2 more quests, but still...

DeletedUser

I've done the christmas quests from last year and from two years ago. Same with the easter.(done aprill fools, valenties day too)
Well yeah, the other path gives 2 more quests, but still...

You've been to all quest givers with the adventurers' Black Mountains quest line, before you got the treasure at Jacob?

DeletedUser

img.php

Noobmic

For me I chosen the bad decision so I couldn't do Hernando Sword quest and Key 2.

But I did every quest in the game (hidden or public) :)

DeletedUser

can i get moved to 13th place? :p

btw i did all quests there are except for fernando. and only 267 :eek: am i missing something?