world 6 adventurer
img.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Updated. Bumped off the second page:

img.php

img.php

img.php

I also removed one deleted account. Wonder if that was w3. I noticed today a huge number have been deleted for inactivity. I was 28th in the HoF and now I'm #11.

DeletedUser25707

Guess it's enough for 36th place...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nope, sorry, it's just off the bottom in the middle of the 3 I removed. BUT I apparently didn't save the 2nd post. I might just stop updating the 2nd 18 instead of trying to figure out what I lost from history.

DeletedUser

264 on W11, I dunno what quests other people have done that I havent! I thought I'd done 'em all.

DeletedUser

266 now. Unless I destroy Hernando's I'm certain there is not another quest available to me.

DeletedUser

Updated. It's top 20, they increased the number of images allowed apparently.

Noobmic

Hope they will fix in the end the new tutorial quest, now if you go to do all quests is a little annoying that you cannot do it.

DeletedUser

I'm sure they will. If the bug was only affecting high levels, maybe not, but since it also affects some of the people the quest group is intended for, they have to.

DeletedUser

I'm sure they will. If the bug was only affecting high levels, maybe not, but since it also affects some of the people the quest group is intended for, they have to.

=(

My questiest character cant do reach the top anymore... I cant do Newbie quests... =(

DeletedUser

Updated because of the Greenhorn quests being fixed and all the new quests being added. And I'm going to regret my beautification next time I have to update, I'm sure. I added the last few here that there didn't used to be room for, but I'm not going through the whole thread. I'm not sure how many images are allowed now, but it's up to the top 22.

DeletedUser22493

Forum, forum on the wall, who the questiest of them all..?

Obviously not me..

DeletedUser

My world 3 character has 349 I just noticed. The other worlds a couple less.