Who's the questiest!

DeletedUser

look like Noobmic is ruling

The rankings will go back to what they were once everyone else finishes the new quests, unless some of them can't do all the jobs.

:) still 2 quests and I'm done with all quests from now. But it will take a while till I will find a pickAxe and start the secret quest. And the second one "Looking for traces, no thanks!" (from http://weststats.com/Questgroup/?group=48) will be finished today

You should have killed two birds with one stone and did the hidden spade quest the same time as the digging graves part of "Looking for traces".

I lost very my class quests

Erm, what? I have no idea what that means, but adding you. :p

Edit: I'm glad so many seasonal quests aren't available, or I'd be tempted to start on another world and not take any shortcuts, like skipping scoundrels or sub-quests of "Let the adventure begin".

Last edited by a moderator:

Noobmic

Except "Walking stick" I have everything. When game developers add new quests it's a real treat for me... I love to do quests :)

DeletedUser

Except "Walking stick" I have everything. When game developers add new quests it's a real treat for me... I love to do quests :)

I love new quests, but not so much doing the same quests over and over again.

Although I'd also be tied for 7th if I allowed multiple worlds for one person...

DeletedUser

in 30 minutes i'll have to wait for the nexp update with quests :( .when 1.25 happened?last week?

DeletedUser

Last week felt like Chrismas:eek:nly 2 fort battles declared in W1.I blame new quest for this :p

DeletedUser

Last week felt like Chrismas:eek:nly 2 fort battles declared in W1.I blame new quest for this :p
That's luck. Last weekend I was hoping I will die in battle to ship me fast home and be 3h closer to the ghost town. The battles were in South-East, so you can imagine the ordain. I was left with 200 hp, still alive and far from the darn quest giver. :mad:

DeletedUser

I moved to the area of the ghost town on several worlds to be ready for the update, which was tough, because the sector is sparse in every world and the job locations suck.

DeletedUser

Tied on Top One...

Thanks for the New Quests...

But... I dont want to finish the last 2... =/ Otherwise i would go to 251...

img.php

DeletedUser

What are the last 2?

Level 75 Duel
Hernando Curse

(dont wanna break the sword until i get the last 5 Guns... When i have all "old dropable weapons" i'll export my "full weapon inventory" and finish the quest)

DeletedUser

Level 75 Duel
Hernando Curse

(dont wanna break the sword until i get the last 5 Guns... When i have all "old dropable weapons" i'll export my "full weapon inventory" and finish the quest)

alright then why not the art thief duel

DeletedUser14006

I will also never complete the Art Thief duel as it is a very handy way to knock myself out giving me 48 hours protection from duels.

Money, Experience or Medals cannot buy that kind of option.

Noobmic

I will also never complete the Art Thief duel as it is a very handy way to knock myself out giving me 48 hours protection from duels.

Money, Experience or Medals cannot buy that kind of option.

I tried that ... and by mistake I was victorious :(

DeletedUser

Elmyr, how do you decide who to rank where if the stats are tied? Lowest character level above a higher one? Just curious.