P&P Whine about Infraction Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Most likely. So are you saying IJ is too powerful and we cant play together because we are too good? =)

No. I'm saying that IJ have to careful to try to be No.1 in W10 because people will have perception wrong or right that there is something suspicious of a bunch of mods plus staff having No. 1 town playing against regular paying customers.

Well, I no longer care about it. I'm going to quit W10 soon and maybe the whole games once my premium ran out.

DeletedUser

I hear they turn on 'God Mode' just before they duel! :O

press ALT+F4 for God Mode.... shhhhhh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pfft.

They are invincible because of me!

I imbue them with the wisdom of the Onion,
thus no enemy could ever defeat us!

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
press ALT+F4 for God Mode.... shhhhhh

Put this in the URL bar: 0x44e0a952, enter it the second the duel takes place and have the hotel of the town your duelling in queue (best room possible).

Or you can just Cntl+W, find the nearest Onion and lick it.

DeletedUser

Your making out that juste because we are moderators we get all these amazing advantages, We are exactly like you, We started from level 1 and worked our way up to the ranks now.

Just because a few of you didn't get in or got beaten in a duel doesn't give you no right to moan about us using made up advantages. How about we create a thread moaning about your workers working too close to our town, or your traveling to the town next to us, maybe we should make a thread over that as well.

You guys take things far too seriously it's only a game, jeeze.
I thought when i first joined this game that you guys were the creators of the game but i later found out you were just forum moderators so i don't know why people believe that you guys get these awesome advantages. The devs do not the moderators. If you wana see awesome advantages i suggest going to this thread:
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=24569&highlight=pshh that is lucky right there, That is a dev.

Whana see a moderator? Look at infraction junction and youll see that they have nothing like those things.

Except When Elmyr Gets His Pink Tutu ;]

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Don't mods get free premium?

When I first joined there was a lot of town talk about people getting free premium because of their position on other games.

DeletedUser

no problem we tried the nice way now we going other routs we dont whine we try to stop crap before it gets out of hand nicely. we tried nice now we try naughty. you guys have a lot of towns it seems you have gotten tired of you farming just workers. we just amassing our army so hide yer workers we coming for them

LOL this was so intimidating...fear the darkside of proflooney

These people are limited :]

This is the old-west, Atk my adventurer if you can. Oh, I almost forget, I decided to be a traveler to avoid be atked :|

Damn me, you now can cry, I have a brain, even if I was on a town, I could simple leave if I don't want to be atked.

Status
Not open for further replies.