P&P Whine about Infraction Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yea we been hammered by infraction junction and their sister town for 3 days now on all our workers and they been complaining when theirs get hit. so we just finally decided to farm their workers til it stops. its really sad a town whines about their workers being attacked but has no qualms abt farming only workers in town

DeletedUser

yea we been hammered by infraction junction and their sister town for 3 days now on all our workers and they been complaining when theirs get hit. so we just finally decided to farm their workers til it stops. its really sad a town whines about their workers being attacked but has no qualms abt farming only workers in town

actually we aint been hammering you, it was a few fighters simply dueling.
Now we are concetrating our full efforts on you, enjoy death.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thats fine im organizing all towns all round our sector to join us attacking yer workers. we get koed fine we get 2 days peace then go for it again. at least some of your sissy fighters might have to actually fight fighters instead of just workers

DeletedUser1105

Let me make clear, here and now, that we have NOT been complaining about our workers being hit.

What I said to Pammy Sue on a telegram was:

"I'm off to duel someone who has been attacking my workers.

I hate it when people attack my workers ;)"

The wink was meant to show I was having a bit of fun, not complaining about them being hit.

But of course we will retaliate if any of our workers are hit - it's only right we protect our own. Maybe you guys should have done that from the start instead of whining to me in telegrams.

DeletedUser

thats fine im organizing all towns all round our sector to join us attacking yer workers. we get koed fine we get 2 days peace then go for it again. at least some of your sissy fighters might have to actually fight fighters instead of just workers

oh i enjoy alliance noobs, they reckon they can ruin my game with their silly NAP's and what not?

This is the Wild West
I follow no codes, i duel who i like, when i like.
If you dont like it, go cry to other towns to join in, i enjoy free xp.

DeletedUser

so you dont think its hypocritical you whine when your workers get hit then have no qualms abt hitting only our workers

DeletedUser

so you dont think its hypocritical you whine when your workers get hit then have no qualms abt hitting only our workers

Practice your reading comprehension, it might clear up your misperceptions.

DeletedUser

Proof we whine please? i never seem to have noticed whiners, they inform us they get dueled, we simply go beat the hell out of the players that do it. Its how we roll.

DeletedUser

yea well from what IU read sdx posting to pammy sue he was talking about ppl hitting your workers but he had no qualms about attacking only workers. I guess whining abt hitting your workers is the same as retaliating. for them. we tried diplomacy asking to leave the workers out of it. we didnt get to be as powerful as we are on 5 by running round hitting workers. we took our time grew our town and alliances now we own the whole area. we just doing the same thing here.

Instead of rushing into a dumb war over every little thing we tried diplomacy and spent our time building our towns and store then went off and dominated everyone

so it wasnt whining it was trying to get a bunch of 2 yr olds to sit down and talk. i mean we have enough of other classes if you want to duel but seems only ones got hit was our workers. I guess that makes you a proud town and some real ranking stats to be proud of. you attack just workers and dont fight fighter classes cause it would be too hard for you to have you ranking way up there

DeletedUser

yea well from what IU read sdx posting to pammy sue he was talking about ppl hitting your workers but he had no qualms about attacking only workers. I guess whining abt hitting your workers is the same as retaliating. for them. we tried diplomacy asking to leave the workers out of it. we didnt get to be as powerful as we are on 5 by running round hitting workers. we took our time grew our town and alliances now we own the whole area. we just doing the same thing here.

Instead of rushing into a dumb war over every little thing we tried diplomacy and spent our time building our towns and store then went off and dominated everyone

so it wasnt whining it was trying to get a bunch of 2 yr olds to sit down and talk. i mean we have enough of other classes if you want to duel but seems only ones got hit was our workers. I guess that makes you a proud town and some real ranking stats to be proud of. you attack just workers and dont fight fighter classes cause it would be too hard for you to have you ranking way up there

I don't speak ranting fool, can someone translate?

Reactions: Gem

DeletedUser1105

If you read my previous post further up this thread, you will see the exact wording of the message I sent to my darling Pammy Sue.

She (And Rambo too) complained to me about hitting workers, so I made my comment in jest - I even added a wink to make it clear.

Some people don't understand. And others fail to read what has already been posted.

DeletedUser

Diplomacy is not my strong point, especially from a whining town.

DeletedUser

no problem we tried the nice way now we going other routs we dont whine we try to stop crap before it gets out of hand nicely. we tried nice now we try naughty. you guys have a lot of towns it seems you have gotten tired of you farming just workers. we just amassing our army so hide yer workers we coming for them

DeletedUser

Lol I wonder if we just created the first war on 10 woot a first

DeletedUser

no problem we tried the nice way now we going other routs we dont whine we try to stop crap before it gets out of hand nicely. we tried nice now we try naughty. you guys have a lot of towns it seems you have gotten tired of you farming just workers. we just amassing our army so hide yer workers we coming for them

*Yawn*

Whine, whine, whine, is that all you ever do?

I'll be looking forward to seeing you in a coffin.

DeletedUser1105

we dont whine

Pammy Sue said:
why you been attacking our workers cmon now thats just not right

Pammy Sue said:
so even though ya feel special ya shouldnt cause thats like hitting a worker which you have done and we dont appreciate worker attacks

Pammy Sue said:
what im pissed about is you hitting our workers like bat masterson

Pammy Sue said:
just hate all the snivvelers I have had to deal with as a founder that cant fight real fighters so they attack workers.

Pammy Sue said:
im really getting pissed now and think for now I will go pwn on w5 to take out frustreations til I get geared up. this is total [rubbish]

hmmm....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since My Boy couldnt hit ya on 5 I decided to pay a visit

1 shotted the idiot

Total health points
- 178 HP
Total health points
- 890 HP
sdjx22 passes out. proflooney wins the duel, gains 114 experience points and steals $48 from sdjx22.

DeletedUser

and hefty hits like a girl at least SDJX22 can do some dmg for ao sissy worker hitting dueller

DeletedUser

Since My Boy couldnt hit ya on 5 I decided to pay a visit

1 shotted the idiot

Total health points
- 178 HP
Total health points
- 890 HP
sdjx22 passes out. proflooney wins the duel, gains 114 experience points and steals $48 from sdjx22.

Congratulations, you just earn the badge of ridicule, for acting in a ******ed manner.
Wear it with pride!

Oh, and don't forget to put on your helmet before leaving the house, I know the world can be rather unsafe for an individual of your intellectual magnitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.