P&P Whine about Infraction Junction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

cheese.jpg

This should go great with your whine.

DeletedUser

first in advance i would like to apologize for my English second language, I am Bat Masterson world 10, Francesco the French in world 5, nice to finally introduce myself to yall! ;)

I have visited this site many times read many cool things since i joined about year ago, but never registered in order to post something, i never felt the need to. now i do

mods what happened to you? did it take 10 worlds for you to lose all that you learned? did it take all this time to build respect to lose it all?

denisero shame on you, i had you as my favorite mod.. guys after playing on all those worlds following town rules, code of conduct, common sense and respecting other players what happened at world 10?

was there a memo that i missed about pretending to be a bad a*s in world 10?

world 10, i picked builder again to keep my legacy.. knowing eventually i would be attacked (its inevitable, it should mention on class description: builders prepare to be bullied), but to look on my report and see sdjx ally from world 5 attacking a builder...? he sure doesnt do it there.. cuz if he did he would be spamming me as always with those long telegrams about needing help on another war...

to think that after losing respect to so many players, on the long run your dueling level will not allow you to duel non-fighters (u guys know it dam*it you are mods, u play other worlds)

builder attacks do happen, but from people i looked up to! glenn za? hefty?
no way...:eek:hmy: [these smileys are cool]

DeletedUser

World 5 alliances only apply to world 5.
The weak are legit targets, be they workers, adventurers, soldiers, or duelers.

You scum (workers) had it coming.
Too long have you claimed to be above such attacks.
The day has come to put you in your place, one beating after the other.

DeletedUser

I can only speak for myself. The attacks I do are not personal and have nothing to do with other worlds.

Every world I've played I have played by the etiquette of not hitting workers, or at the most only hitting them in times of war. Even during war I've not hit workers, just depends on the situation.

This world I didn't want to have to worry about playing nice according to what other people think is nice. Basically my plan is to visit a town and hit whomever is awake at the time no matter what class it is. No camping, no waiting an hour and doing another hit. Just dueling for duelings sake. Now of course if war is declared against us then that town will become my primary focus.

Juicy Death declared war on us when I hit him earlier. I was trying to have a bit of fun in pm's with him and either he has no sense of humor or is too uptight about the game. That really didn't endear me to him or your town. Had Juicy even shown the slightest bit of humor or understanding it is just a game I probably would have layed off. I've already told one town I won't hit their workers because they 'get it'.

Also, being a mod has nothing to do with being a player. I'm a soldier in w10 and I aim to play it that way. On the forum, in my sections I mod, I try to be helpful and understanding. One does not contradict the other at all.

DeletedUser

/rant on

I felt I needed to put my 2 copper in since this whole fuss is happening right in my back yard. I was told about the "retaliation" attacks against IJ workers and I was asked to join in and tell my town members to help attack.
At the moment, I'm staying out of this mess. Yes, I was attacked 1 time by an IJ soldier but I luckily got to an inn before I got my teeth knocked out. (I'm just a worker also).

I expect this, it's part of the game! I don't care much about rank and I spend or donate money instead of keeping it on me, so really it just give me a slight chance to get lucky and jab my screwdriver in someone's eye if I'm attacked! Most of the time I just lose a bit of health and that is it. This IS the wild WILD west after all. I think attacking other villages' workers is probably a sound tactic to keep them from building up too fast. It all depends on if your towns want to be friends/neutral/or enemies.
I don't want to restrict my men from who they can attack, so I fully expect others to at times attack me. Just a bit more excitement in my day.

I just wanted to thank everyone involved for making my little piece of the game-map a lot more exiting and a lot more like the real Wild West! NO rules, NO regrets. I kind of like having a few "scoundrels with no honor" that could be waiting for me to let my guard down. I DON'T want to feel safe, I SHOULD NOT feel safe, not in the Wild FREAKING WEST! If I wanted safe and cozy I would go play sim city, right? For me, struggling to keep my money and build up the town in the face of swarming enemies that I can't personally defend myself against is just the challenge I was looking for in this game. That's why I chose a builder, because I think it is hard and challenging.

/rant off

~Hangnail from Fritches Lake

ps. This is not an invitation to attack me, but the fact that I even popped my head up on this thread will probably get it shot off. I better go sharpen my screwdriver! Or better yet, I need to get Dr. Who's "sonic screwdriver", I wonder what the damage on that thing would be.....

Last edited by a moderator:

One Armed Ninja

I've played this game since spetember, when it was released on .net

Never have I had a regulation about who I attack - and I never will.
Yet never have I been singled out as a scoundrel, I just play how Dee mentioned in her post earlier :)

DeletedUser

hi

lol John rose, i dont know if my english is not good enough or u just like to play dumb and immature,

hey denisero, ..
i know 2 are distinct things but stil one person behind that monitor, so either on forum or in game i see one character, so if one acts one way in all worlds and on forum we expect to see same characater (not that it always happens)... u responded already.. u chose this world to b different... well see if the lack of etiquette will work out for u and ur crew on the long run...

about the war...now is no different, the past days i have been getting hit just almost as much as i do now... so tents for camping have been up before the war

DeletedUser

This is where your problem is. The person behind the monitor is not a character. The soldier on world 10 is. My builder on w6 is not going to act like my advent on world 7 nor either of those act like my soldier on world 10. Why? Because I'm playing a game. Each world is a different game. The forums are for informational purposes and sometimes entertainment.

I'm sure you don't log off the computer and your friends call you Bat Masterson and ask you to build a house for them. See the difference....real person versus character in a game.

DeletedUser

I Will always attack who i want
I will always do as i want
It is not agaisnt the rules to Duel workers, and never will be.
I will continue my duels and not stop.
I have never followed those stupid NAP's, Alliances or worker pacts, never will do either, its ridiculous thinking you can hide from the game.

DeletedUser1105

Why does the fact that I am allied to some of these people's towns on World 5 keep being brought up?

It has nothing to do with this world, and I keep my worlds seperate (unlike a certain somebody - you know who you are).

What is the point of being allies with the same towns and the same people on different worlds? You'd be playing every world exactly the same.

Bat, if your town had not started whining in telegrams about being hit, we'd have probably hit you guys a few times and then left it alone. There are more towns to the south and the east that we'd have much more fun with. But you guys decided to get all high and mighty because shock horror! we dueled workers. It is not against the rules to duel workers.

DeletedUser

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............someone wake me up when you guys graduate junior school.:laugh::sleepg:

DeletedUser

hi, lol hefty im sure that always works our for u in other worlds,
edited/added- sdjx since you seem like a nice guy in world 5 i didnt think you would attack workers thats why we questioned the attacks. now i know that everyone is playing world 10 differently (except for hefty, he is always bada*s), case solved.

thats not wt i mean denisero, i dont mean ur in-game character (im starting to doubt myself if the word character really means wt i think it means, but i mean ur persona way of acting way of seeing things, way of talking, dealing with problems) not the class picked in game. For example i tend to act mature on forum as well as in real life, some dont, another example, im not the boastful type in real life thus i dont boast after a nice duel shoving on someone's face how I beat them.. thats wt i mean.. so in conclusion folowing this forum site for as long as i have i really got the wrong idea about you guys

no comment on ur last part there, how come on all other worlds u kept etiquette denisero?...

DeletedUser

The game has some problems but hitting workers is not one of them.

Workers are easy targets because they go pure otherwise they would be like any other character.

It is an option to be a builder.

Towns being camped - that is a real problem and there is little payers can do about it.

You should defend your workers against attacks not complain about it

DeletedUser

Hey Bat/Fran. Unfortunately World 10 seems to be a punk world. And not just the 70's/80's spiked hair, nose ring type punk either. You check your manners and honor at the door here and talk hypocritically in the forums about how big you are targeting workers for money and exp but damn anyone else that dares to hit your towns workers. It's quite amusing actually. *shrug*

PS: If you place one such punk who shall remain nameless but starts with 'T" on ignore like I did you forum experience will a lot better.

Take care buddy!

DeletedUser

Hey Bat/Fran. Unfortunately World 10 seems to be a punk world. And not just the 70's/80's spiked hair, nose ring type punk either. You check your manners and honor at the door here and talk hypocritically in the forums about how big you are targeting workers for money and exp but damn anyone else that dares to hit your towns workers. It's quite amusing actually. *shrug*

PS: If you place one such punk who shall remain nameless but starts with 'T" on ignore like I did you forum experience will a lot better.

Take care buddy!

The game has some problems but hitting workers is not one of them.

Workers are easy targets because they go pure otherwise they would be like any other character.

It is an option to be a builder.

Towns being camped - that is a real problem and there is little payers can do about it.

You should defend your workers against attacks not complain about it

Ohh snap!

DeletedUser

hey there squirly, long time no see bud,
haha looks like, too bad i came to world 10 dressed up in a nice suit.. found some punks roaming the streets.. well we all know wt happens to them on the end

looks like for now squirly ill have to do the same.. just ignore
u too man.. we missed you in world 5

DeletedUser

whats funny is hefty seems scared of us or something as every day after his energy is burnt out he drops town so he cant be hit in return. I guess he is scared of some of the guys.

DeletedUser1105

Hefty left IJ2 because he needed to come to IJ to buy a weapon.

He bought the weapon and has now left to return to IJ2.

Not exactly running scared.

DeletedUser

When did it become against etiquette to attack workers?
That is the single most ******ed thing I've ever heard on these boards, and that's saying alot.

Everyone is a legit target.
High gain/low risk targets are the best there are.
Only a fool would ignore them.

This all evens out with time though, as the active duelers rise in duel level beyond those of workers,
or in the very least in such a degree that dueling workers is no longer worth it.

Quit your whining you gutless scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.