Western Unity vs City of Lost Angels

DeletedUser

Listen guys,

I've been in and out of the hospital like a yo-yo for awhile now, and I even said that you could post every single one of my telegrams out here in the forum if you wish.

Navigating to the forum may not seem like a big deal to you, but (and not that it's any of your business), everything I do right now causes me pain of some sort, so if you can save me from having to look at the forum off and on all day long by simply sending me a telegram, is that really asking for too much? Then if y'all want to post everything out here, that's perfectly ok with me....everything is then public the way you want it because you've posted it, but you've also shown some compassion for my present condition.

We're trying to keep these negotiations moving forward, and I honestly did call everyone back from Lost Angels as you can above in my previous post. Again, I'm not making excuses here or trying to sell you a line, but it's a simple fact that not everyone reads the forum or their mail first thing, but I have taken care of this. The bottom line here is this...we MUST BOTH extend some trust here no matter how difficult that is for either of us or nothing will ever change. I took that first step by calling our guys back and I'm doing my best to make sure that happens. I cannot send a circular mail to EL Paso towns as was done with ours, but I have made sure that it will be done. If we continue to have issues on either side with someone breaking the cease fire when we know that they have been notified, then we can both agree to dismiss those individuals from our towns PERMANENTLY. I do have the backing of EL Paso's leaders to conduct negotiations for both of us.

If anyone had bothered to check, my profile has been empty now for several days...entirely empty.

And, I've already stated that we're open to moving out of Hotel Inspectors and have a few options in mind that hopefully you will find agreeable, so we're not disputing why you'd rather not have us next door. I'll even make sure the town flag and name there are changed as another act of good faith.

Options for Hotel Inspector's are:

1. You build us a town of equal point size and treasury balance in a jointly agreed upon other location outside of your square and away from your square's borders. One of you can join Hotel Inspectors to verify the current Treasury balance and total member contributions.

2. Your members float in and out of a town(s) we are already building (also outside from your square and away from it's borders) and donate funds equalvalent of the total donations/treasury balance of Hotel Inspectors. ...this would at least save your builders from being occupied on our behalf.

Regarding these two options...during the time that the replacement for Hotel Inspector's is being funded and/or rebuilt elsewhere, everyone with the exception of 1 or 2 members (both individuals who HAVE NOT participated at attacking anyone, likely Taylin, a pure builder, and/or RDavis another builder, would hold the town). Once we'd either been compensated or the new town is completed, we could agree upon a trading of towns. After all, if you build us another town or compensate us for this one, then Hotel Inspectors should fall to you so that in the end, neither one of us is out anything.

Now I haven't had any great idea epiphanies beyond these two options, so if you have another idea, throw it my way......and in game please for reasons I stated above and then you can post everything you want to post out here if you wish and keep it public...I truly have no problem with that, but it would help me in my present condition.

Let's keep this moving forward.

Regards,

Kudra

DeletedUser

If logging in to check here is a big deal, have Alobar copy my posts and telegram them to you, you in turn can just reply to his telegrams and he can post them here. Or as I said someone else can lead negotiations on your behalf, or you can wait for Mantell, which may take some time. I appreciate that you removed your offensive profiles, but still see no reason negotiations can't take place here. As far as you "bending over backwards for us" we are offering to build you an entire town to facilitate peace.

OK, that's pretty much what I offered, we'll build a town, you can pick the grid, we'll pick the exact location on the grid (we're not going to pick a crappy location, but will probably build it in whatever location has a ghost town we can build up easier). I don't want to fiddle with money in the treasury, so we'll just max out the town for you, so it will be fully built, then money won't matter. As your guys have had some time to shop at hotel inspecters we'll offer our guys the same oppportunity with the town we build for you, but I will tell them to be quick about it, as both sides want this hand over to take place as quickly as possible.

As far as the hand over goes, when that time comes I'd ask that you transfer leadership of hotel inspecters sdjx22 who offered to facilitate a transfer. You can have whoever you like join the town we build for you, we will then transfer leadership to you. Once that is done sdjx22 will hand leadership of your town over to one of our members.

Once the transfer is complete in the future it should be clear that neither of our towns will build on the grid (or near the grid) of the other's town. We could build on the grids of each others expansion towns, though I'd discourage it, it doesn't make sense to hamper the growth of either of us, but I would certainly refrain from objectionable builds (such as one us building a town right next to the others expansion).

DeletedUser7593

Peace agreement

I'm back, sorry that after all this I had to leave town just when negotiations became fruitful.

I can go with what Jasper said about building up the town fully or I can agree to put excess money in the new town funds, at WU's option.

I just send this mail to Parmalee and Kudra.

We agree to complete peace from this point forward. Anyone from El Paso or Western Unity who attacks Lost Angels or any of our expansion towns we expect to see ejected from their towns after one warning. We agree to likewise eject anyone after one warning. I bring up the one warning thing because new members may not be aware of the agreements right away.

We agree to ask any allies to stop attacking you and discourage them from attacking you in the future and we expect that you will do the same. We will not support another ally if they start a war with you and we would expect the same from you.

We will build a town at a place of your choosing. When we are done this town will have:
EITHER:
Town hall level 9
Residences level 5
Bank level 10
Hotel level 5
Gunsmith level 6
Tailor level 10
General Store level 8
Mortician level 1
Bank balance to be the same as in Hotel Inspectors now, subject to our verification.

OR: We will build the town fully and leave no money in the treasury at your option.

We will invite whomever you want to this town to supervise construction or shop there before it is done. We may shop there too during construction as people come in to drop off funds.

When the new town is done we will have third parties assist us in transferring the new town to you and Hotel Inspectors to us.

We agree not to build future towns in the vicinity of other towns owned by each other.

DeletedUser

hohoho

The only thing i am wondering about is " when this thread was meant to know how this war started, why hasn't a single EP guy stepped in yet to post about the beginning"? And guys, some of u already know this, but not many, that I:eek:hmy: was the reason for the war between EP and COLA(nice name).. i was only very recently told abt this thread by Mantell or else i cud have shared many things which i do not want to do now since the peace agreements have been (almost) reached. Now i need to know what the membes of both the towns think about me and my involvement in all this..

DeletedUser

Now i need to know what the membes of both the towns think about me and my involvement in all this..

No you don't. Let it go, son. The fightin' here is over. Let 'em have some peace for a while.

DeletedUser

It looks like Mantell is back and will be taking over negotiations on our end, much to the preferance of everyone I'm sure.

DeletedUser

what is the consideration for me now? i have been KOed after these talks began and anton river is in my town since long.. perhaps because i KOed him 2-3 days back.. was i part of the war? am i a part of the peace agreement?

DeletedUser8950

This thread is a prime example of why in some cases, the "discussion of banned content rule" is completely and utterly stupid.

DeletedUser

ah yugal... ;)
francesco and me r followin all talk here since day 1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

... why hasn't a single EP guy stepped in yet to post about the beginning"? ...
:huh: page 2
Well I have been around since the start also but on the EP side. I dont know exactly how we got here but heres is where the very very start came from EP side.

We got our workers hit repeatedly by COLA Gutshot and some of their allied towns. we retaliated. and then a ton of gutshot members got banned and now no one is left in their towns really and Cola now has noone helping them.

After things died down for a while I heard something about Cola Taking over a ghost town right next to WU and attacking them. Thats when WU decided to repay the courtesy in kind and thus HI town was formed.

Thats a little more of whats caused the war.

DeletedUser

hey burl
:laugh:
this peace treaty is for cola -ep,-wu- as far as i kno...
n last time i chekd yugal was membr of Twin-Peaks not of cola
i could b wrong though,

DeletedUser

right tiquito

yes i have never been a part of the COLA, but some of them have bee my guest so tht they can fight u.. when i meant none of the EP guys have stepped in i meant those who were frontrunners in the war and not ppl like looney who were never their when the talks were going on between the members.. and whatever be the reason of WU stepping in (this is what allies are there for, old enemity of W2, personal enemiy between alobar n jasper and perhaps a few more reasons) i believe the war started because i was at a perpetual ever going war against EP all alone and they were not very very good against a single me can be judged by the fact tht my dueling motivation once reached 1%.. and then i bought in few COLA guys to fight 40+ active duelers frm EP(as said by Al phaque) and hence was the stert of the war between EP and COLA, which dragged in Gutshot and WU eventually and perhaps DCD too.. twin peaks can never be or could never have been a part of tht war coz in the dueling world twin peaks means only yugal and none else.. this was my version of the reasons of the war.. not many would believe in my version fully.. only the "few COLA guys" i brought in to fight EP wud know how this all started.. but i dont care.. i just got hit again by chang takahashi an hour back who lost and had to sleep in my town.. and now i am on my way to EP..

DeletedUser

If you want to start a Yugal V. EP thread, you're more than welcome to. I certainly didn't have much trouble with you (when you weren't hiding), but I don't see you heading up to visit me, so...

I guess what I'm sayin' is if you want to beat a dead horse, make your own thread for it. This one isn't about you, and the topic has run it's course and has been resolved.

DeletedUser

If you want to start a Yugal V. EP thread, you're more than welcome to. I certainly didn't have much trouble with you (when you weren't hiding), but I don't see you heading up to visit me, so...

I guess what I'm sayin' is if you want to beat a dead horse, make your own thread for it. This one isn't about you, and the topic has run it's course and has been resolved.
yes alobar, i am not heading up to visit u, but all i am asking is will i be visited by u and ur ppl again? i did not get a reply to this one so i had to post more on this.. i am not complaiing abt ep against me or watever.. i jut wanted to know what's between me n WU now?

DeletedUser

I mean no offense to Yugal here, but I honestly don't know who you are. As far as I know the account I gave was how this war started. Perhaps you had some arrangement with the member of ours that attacked their duelers, but as he told me it was just for xp and he didn't hit anyone more than once I certainly had no reason to believe he was helping someone out. When COLA rode out against EP it was due to the attacks on our guys. This is the first I've heard of you and your problems with EP. I'm not saying you weren't in communication with members of COLA just making it clear that I've never heard from you or of you as far as I can recall.

I think everything here between El Paso, Cola, and WU has been successfully resolved, and it seems to me that feeling is mutual on all sides.

DeletedUser

yugal14 On 5/21/09 at 9:29 PM
Hi.. i see many of the el paso guys in ur town right now but only u are here.. pscspyder is a frnd since long and he has been KOed.. i have saved myself and may be i can help u a bit.. want to coordinate some attacks? any more ppl frm ur town coming down here?

Mantell On 5/21/09 at 9:38 PM Thanks for the offer. I'm not really sure what's going on with El Paso. I came down here because they had a guy in our town. Then six of them showed up, killed a worker. They haven't said a word.

Two of them attacked me at the same time, and I have to rest another 6 hours or so until I can fight back.

I just asked their leader what the problem is, I don't think we did anything to provoke it.

This is what hapenned between me n mantell long back, arnd when the war started. Now u get the names. I was just offering a help against EP coz it was for me that some of ur guys came down to EP, whatever they tell u now.. Its not tht i am taking credit for the war, but this is what hapenned. About WU, i had no talks with them or about them so why they joined the war is unknown to me. I only know why EP vs COLA started. This thread is about WU vs COLA and i had end this topic, just asking WU whats about me now, but they havnt responded. I am not geting attacked by any WU since last few days sort of gives me an answer.

DeletedUser

and not ppl like looney who were never their when the talks were going on between the members

you are so wrong Yugal I was there in the shadows kinda like you hiding in hotel all day

I have seen every memo and email that went on I know most everything that went on as I am a councilmember and everything gets forwarded to me so you really should not bring me into anything you know nothing about as you were trying to say I didnt.

DeletedUser

hey yogie make ur own thread n see how much ppl care bout u...