west town, mexican town, indian camp. etc

DeletedUser

Hmm.... no reason a town can't have both if it's a reasonable size.

We need something... diffrent.

Concept is good, but still.

DeletedUser

hmm so a choice like say a brothel and a school

that sort of difference

DeletedUser

em well i that was really just an example but say something like

the brithel gives u a steady income and energy if you use it ;)

but the school gives you say sort of like clases that you go to but instead of money and ex you slowly gain skill points

DeletedUser

what would be the benefit? and the train and coach rides shuld cost more than 10 bucks.

DeletedUser

em well i that was really just an example but say something like

the brithel gives u a steady income and energy if you use it ;)

but the school gives you say sort of like clases that you go to but instead of money and ex you slowly gain skill points

Well, there you go then.

Bonus xp, or bonus cash, perhaps diffrent jobs, etc.
Loads of possibilities.

DeletedUser

ah yes my job in town idea

if you choose school you can be a teacher a brothel well you figure it out.

DeletedUser

Yes, there is loads of possibilities for different types of building. Gunslinger, I still do not understand why you are so opposed to having indian camps and/or mexican 'barrios'?

Isn't that a choice people can make at the start, I realise it may take a long time to implement, but is still a good idea - and not different from the concept from 'choosing buildings'.

DeletedUser5046

Yes, there is loads of possibilities for different types of building. Gunslinger, I still do not understand why you are so opposed to having indian camps and/or mexican 'barrios'?

Isn't that a choice people can make at the start, I realise it may take a long time to implement, but is still a good idea - and not different from the concept from 'choosing buildings'.

im not opposing..its just a way of peeps here to think if they are really pro or cons...its also a part of me saying "there are still hole in tis proposal and we need to think of it a lot :) even if i already said yes and vote for tis one"

PS

Its not GUNSLINGER it ANGELaiah013:D ...stranger *hug*

DeletedUser

arny we doing it now but ok ill do it cause i need to brainfart

doctors orders ;)

DeletedUser

What is the matter with you?!

Let it die already you unclean son of a dog of the female persuasion!