west town, mexican town, indian camp. etc

DeletedUser

you guys are getting off topic with desieises

Actually, segregated parts of cities were breeding grounds for disease, with much worse sanitation than the rest of the town and people living in much more crowded conditions. There would be no advantages from living under those conditions, only disadvantages. Disease would be the most natural disadvantage.

DeletedUser

you guys are getting off topic with desieises

Oof. :eek:hmy:

The word "disease" isn't a random assortment of letters, it comes from the parts "dis-" (a negative prefix) and "ease" (meaning comfort, relaxation, or contentment). "Diseases" is of course simply the plural, easily enough formed with just the usual "s".

Sincerely, I HTH make the word ease-ier. ;)

DeletedUser

so what do you want like a natural disaster event tht randomly happens to towns with the plauge and infection insanitary or earthquakes or droughts?
here ill draft one up just for you elmyr!

Events:

drought

• lasts 1-2 weeks
  • raises prices of all food products sold to stores
  • lowers chance of all town members to get certaint food job products by 5%
earthquake

• instant
  • all buildings loose 5% of current building points but cant go negitive
plauge

• 1-2 weeks
  • all towns members hp lowerd by 2
fire

• instant
  • one building looses 5% building points
infection

• challengers can hit you higher and your defenses are lower

happy elmyr :)?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seriously, is this going to be another "have Chinese people" threads? I don't think I can sit through another one. Bad idea. Let it go. And by let it go I mean don't wait a week where no one posts in this thread and then bump it just to keep it alive.

DeletedUser

Seriously, is this going to be another "have Chinese people" threads? I don't think I can sit through another one. Bad idea. Let it go. And by let it go I mean don't wait a week where no one posts in this thread and then bump it just to keep it alive.

aye -_- i got a lot of good feed back in the beggining if u read the first pages.

DeletedUser5046

aye -_- i got a lot of good feed back in the beggining if u read the first pages.

yeah..good to worse....te next thing will be like a gun wit anthrax...and then global warming on te west

DeletedUser

global warming on te west

Stupid builders drilling for oil.

danger.png
You drill too much oil. Global temperatures have increased by 0.01°.

DeletedUser5046

Stupid builders drilling for oil.

danger.png
You drill too much oil. Global temperatures have increased by 0.01°.

tat's it tat's it ^^ and hey w1-w4 are open for registration....tis means OVERPOPULATION (glad marriage isnt legal on te west ):laugh:

DeletedUser

Totem Poles aren't a Southern Athapaskan indian thing that they had.

You're thinking Alaska.

DeletedUser5046

oh well...so are you voting yes to tis...its a nice idea if it calls for a town renovation :D

i dunno if a town with only one class will be fine...im scared a soldier town or i think better call it a barracks will be te most powerful town ever

DeletedUser

Totem Poles aren't a Southern Athapaskan indian thing that they had.

You're thinking Alaska.

Totem poles were all over the Pacific Northwest, southeastern Alaska, and southwestern British Columbia. There were Athabaskan tribes close to the range of the Haida, who made the first totem poles, but I'm not sure if they picked up themselves.

DeletedUser

At least two of them have been suggested. I'm just sick of the lack of realism in the game...I want cholera, typhus, yellow fever, scarlet fever, and, if they do implement brothels, syphilis.

That was a bit of the point ;)

Anyways, I agree about the diseases; all indians need to die of small-pox.
Now.