more and more map unveiling on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheWestGame

Atm they're on 3rd piece

542160_10150948551412427_1463765836_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15641

I say there shall be light :D

Deleted User - 1802579

These new job groups make the dueller character bonus ''duelling radius'' completely useless. Who needs a duel radius if you can just travel to a work group where you will have a lot of targets all on one spot.

For the rest everything looks really interesting, and I can't wait until more is revealed to us.

There's another new post for the ones who didn't noticed it yet http://devblog.the-west.net/?p=848&lang=en

DeletedUser

These new job groups make the dueller character bonus ''duelling radius'' completely useless. Who needs a duel radius if you can just travel to a work group where you will have a lot of targets all on one spot.

Not at all. Duellers will still have that as an advantage, they can place themselves less than 15min (or 30min) away from the targets and duel from there keeping their surprise factor, only difference is that they will have a lot more targets in one spot.

I think the most important thing is balancing the chars speed with the new jobs settings, since there are going to be only 2 spots or so by county which makes us have to walk a lot more.

DeletedUser

Yeah, they can duel people at other work groups 15 or 30 mins away too.

DeletedUser

Do you like the new job timing. I personally don't like it. What if I need 5 silver. The chance to get it in 1 hour is 50%. So I need to to work 10hours to get just five?! I can just use 2 hours to get 5 silver now.

And the tactic duel in the duel panel is more and more cartoonish don't you think. I like the previous colour that is rougher...

DeletedUser

Do you like the new job timing. I personally don't like it. What if I need 5 silver. The chance to get it in 1 hour is 50%. So I need to to work 10hours to get just five?! I can just use 2 hours to get 5 silver now.
50% in 1 hour? read that post on devblog once again please...

DeletedUser

For what they have on the devblog is nothing like that.
Easier jobs will be faster (since time will be fixed) and hard jobs will take longer... for the same use of energy.
The drops will be near the value they are now.
So for a silver, that now has a 17% for each 30 minutes (15 on premium worlds).
On the new system you will have x time (probably between 1 minute and 5 minutes) and you will still have 17% of getting a silver on that work. But if you don´t get it, a new counter starts and, if you didn´t get it on 5 works in a row, on the 6(100/17) time you do the job you will get 1 silver for sure. But each time you find 1 silver, the counter will drop to 0.

So they are giving us a way to say "It will take, at maximum, 100/x times to get that product" (where x is the percentage of drop the product has). But you can still find it normally on the time of the job since it has 17% chances of dropping on each time you work on it.

Using something that is been really hard for adventurers:
Right now getting 1 spike on Straightening the river can take you hours and hours... on the future system you will get 1 spike, at least, for each 20 times you do the job. Compared with now... 20 times is 10h (5h on the premium worlds) working on it. But on 10h you can find more spikes... or you won´t find any. On the future, after doing the job for 19 times without find it, you know that next time you do it, you will get 1 spike.

DeletedUser

Tasks and drop rates

So klillado thats supposed to make us feel better? One of the reasons this game is so boring is the length of time required to complete tasks for quests and the extremely low drop rates. And why does the amount of money and exp decrease. everytime u do the job. I know the reply well ur experience increases so it should be easier. Wrong only thing that changes is luck and that is finite. Sorry INNO needs major changes in this area

DeletedUser

So klillado thats supposed to make us feel better? One of the reasons this game is so boring is the length of time required to complete tasks for quests and the extremely low drop rates. And why does the amount of money and exp decrease. everytime u do the job. I know the reply well ur experience increases so it should be easier. Wrong only thing that changes is luck and that is finite. Sorry INNO needs major changes in this area

On the new system you will get the experience fixed. Everytime you do the job you will get the same experience... doing it 20 times each day, will always get you the SAME EXPERIENCE 20 TIMES. On the money, yeah you will get the value going down.
But, on the end of the day you will get a 25% motivation bonuses in every job... so you will raise the money for the jobs.

Did you take a look at the dev-blog?

DeletedUser

Thanks for explanation and no didnt check dev blog but still havent seen any info on bettering the drop rates and they are the biggest hindrance

DeletedUser21816

Why isn't it real? Your motivation goes down in real life too, if you didn't find anything on the first try. Hence you're less motivated to keep digging for a product.

DeletedUser

Um, but does that mean, spike for example, I try 19 times, then I know I will get it the next time? In real life, do you have such talent to know you will absolutely get it the 20th time?

DeletedUser

Um, but does that mean, spike for example, I try 19 times, then I know I will get it the next time? In real life, do you have such talent to know you will absolutely get it the 20th time?

:D well if you do the same thing over and over again, there is a very high possibility that you can do it well at y times of trying.
They are placing that on a kinda of "experience on the job", so if you do it y times you will find the thing that you are doing/searching. Then it´s back to the start. But you can still find them if you get lucky, since you will have the x percentage for every time you do the job.
And when you get it, the "experience on job" is back to zero.