West 2.0 discussion

DeletedUser16008

Have you seen the minimap of the clouds, though?
[spoil]
county_15.jpg
[/spoil]

Very amusing although im sure the player community would rather less pointless stunts and more attention seeing this update is less than amusing and currently seems to have more pressing matters.

At the stage of Beta it should be professional not larking about. My thought was if only they could spend their time more productively than doodling silly faces on a map. :no:

Maybe its just me but im not finding much thats improving my gaming experience so far, rather its tedious and frustrating.

DeletedUser

what is weird you can't get more then 1 product per job devs said, then i reported printing newspapers has a 110% drop, and they say its not a bug but a feature. so is it possible to get more then 1 product on a job?

DeletedUser

yeah i have seen minimap. I dont think that this joke is final goal of the new map. I hope that they have more plans with this area

DeletedUser

After reviewing the spreadsheet Zeta-navy put together, I am not pleased. Product drop rates in the current version of the game are too small as it is. Poor drop rates are the reason for the absurd prices in the market. Product drop rates should be signicantly increased, not made worse. Crafting is already difficult to the point of not being worth while, worse drop rate will only convince more people of this unfortunate fact.

DeletedUser

After reviewing the spreadsheet Zeta-navy put together, I am not pleased. Product drop rates in the current version of the game are too small as it is. Poor drop rates are the reason for the absurd prices in the market. Product drop rates should be signicantly increased, not made worse. Crafting is already difficult to the point of not being worth while, worse drop rate will only convince more people of this unfortunate fact.

i reckon some percentages will still change though its silly to see an easier job in tw.2 like breaking in horses is now more worthwhile for products then the stealing horses job

also if they would make jobs that are now 8 energy, 6 energy really many dark red colours will be blue

DeletedUser8627

what is weird you can't get more then 1 product per job devs said, then i reported printing newspapers has a 110% drop, and they say its not a bug but a feature. so is it possible to get more then 1 product on a job?

Anything with 100% drop rate means you are able to get two products.

Bad Billy Jack

Chat popup needs the ability to resize. At least there does appear to be room for current chat window & fort battles side-by-side. However, the window must be closed to play the rest of the game.

My best guess about the center map clouds, it that it is a hidden surprize area that inno will give us down the road in v2.x. Server events?

DeletedUser

hummz i said everyone would be blacksmiths, i might be mistaken since field cooks with prem income and prem energy activated have an unlimited supply of energy

since it takes as prem income on average 72 energy to get 6 tomatoes and 6 beans, and as prem energy you get 90 in return

mainly due to the fact drop rates for tomatoes and beans went up quite a bit

whats weird though devblog said you could get 1 product per job, i now received 2 leather on 1 tanning leather job lol

edit now i found 3 leather in 1 job, so thats 5 leather in 2 jobs lol, something seems not right

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21816

That's why it's called public beta testing find mistakes in the game, point out to the devs...

DeletedUser

please tell me these 15 second jobs are a bad joke :eek:

So basicly it is possible to spend a full energy bar in less then 15 min and back to sleep
( if one is not using nuggets to refill the energy bar )
thank you ! That was that for today see you all tomorrow !

This can´t be right i must have gotten something wrong ?
If not brace yourself for the upcomming onslaught of whining non premium duellerers trying to find anyone not sleeping to duel :rolleyes:
Those that refill the energy bar are so many levels higher then them they do not consider them targets lol

Seems like my best before date has expired here aswell now that we have a whole new game ?
But i will try to hold my tounge for a while i allways whine after every uppdate but then i get used to it.
But somehow i think this one is gonna be tough for me to swallow.
I tryed many online games and the reason i continued with this one for years is that it has been slow
( possible to stay on top of things without beeing online all time )
every uppdate it has gotten faster and faster, and i don´t like it at all i want the game to be exactly like me big fat and slow.

DeletedUser34781

( possible to stay on top of things without being online all time )
every uppdate it has gotten faster and faster, and i don´t like it at all .

I agree the attraction of the west style WAS and hopefully still will be to log in and do a bit 'o this and that and if the feeling took you stay as long as you could....not spend the whole day clicking 15 seconds intervals.

Inno stop changing so much!!! but its beta and hopefuly they will change alot before goes to all servers or they risk it being an epic failure.

DeletedUser33639

I started playing this game only because you can log in once or twice and keep you character active no need to be online the whole day, i can't spend whole time clicking the jobs damn.

DeletedUser

meh its mainly at low level jobs are slow, once your above level 10-15 again with the complete greenhorn set you get tons of job taking 30-90 minutes already, and with being able to queue 4 of those now you still can play it like before, and you can then do those 15-60 second jobs when your online quickly in 5-10 mins