Week 9 bidding is now open!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8627

I know a lot is going to be secret, but is there any chance of knowing what is the minimum bid for sofa to get in the 13k range and tubby in the 18k range? I know it is no guarantee any which way, but just what is needed to have the possibility?

The amount doesn't determine the skill set, that is already set on the character to find items at those values. The bidding cash determines how often items at those prices can be found.

@RickTractorBolturd: Your bids will be deleted until such time you adhere to the rules laid out in the announcement. Please read them.

DeletedUser35520

The amount doesn't determine the skill set, that is already set on the character to find items at those values. The bidding cash determines how often items at those prices can be found.

@RickTractorBolturd: Your bids will be deleted until such time you adhere to the rules laid out in the announcement. Please read them.

I read and still do not see a problem. This is the closest thing...
"one player may only bid on one character per world per week."

To which I bid on only ONE character PER world per week. It does not say one character for all worlds per week.

DeletedUser8627

I read and still do not see a problem. This is the closest thing...
"one player may only bid on one character per world per week."

To which I bid on only ONE character PER world per week. It does not say one character for all worlds per week.

In other words, you can only potentially win one character per auction.

DeletedUser36559

Yes the confusion occurred due to the "per world" so people could be under the impression they can bid on 3 characters on 3 different worlds.

Deleted User - 1693871

Yes, the way the rules read:

The biggest change now is that we are allowing bids per world rather than our previous bids on one per character.
Please note: You may not bid on more than one character per world at a time!

That wording clearly means, you can bid on one of the NPC characters for each world you play.

DeletedUser36085

hairbags, W1 300k Gustav sickley (can i please bid over myself?)

DeletedUser35520

In other words, you can only potentially win one character per auction.

Clarifying the rule would stop any topic of semantics from coming forward, as obviously I am not the only one who has/have/had an issue. it would be much easier on all...

Further, comments like, "@RickTractorBolturd: Your bids will be deleted until such time you adhere to the rules laid out in the announcement. Please read them." would be much nicer sent in a simple private message. One, I clearly read the rules before hand, so really there was no need to belittle me. Its simply an issue with the wording of the rule that several are having. Also, when you deleted my first post and said nothing, that accomplished just that, nothing. I came back, reposted, then you said something, a simple private message would have saved a lot of time and effort

DeletedUser36085

hairbags W1 350k Gustav sickley

hairbags W1 450k Gustav sickley

hairbags W1 475k Gustav sickley

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Monasi, Dakota, Sofaticia, 155k

Please read the rules carefully. Quoted here a portion which you might have missed.

If you would like to bid on a character, you simply need to make a new post indicating your player name, world, the character whom you're bidding on and amount being bid (Of course this will need to be a higher value than the current bidder's value) and it will need to be more than 5% of the current bid value.

Status
Not open for further replies.