Week 9 bidding is now open!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29831

Just a quick question, if someone outbids me on Tubby, can I then bid on sofa, or do I have to keep bidding on Tubby?

DeletedUser26820

Just a quick question, if someone outbids me on Tubby, can I then bid on sofa, or do I have to keep bidding on Tubby?

Read the Rules, bro:

Hoarding characters?
Come on, let's give all players a chance to participate in this unique event! Per auction, you may only bid on one character at a time. If you're outbid on a character in a world, you may bid on another character in another world or outbid your rival. That choice is yours but one player may only bid on one character per world per week.

I read that to mean that if someone outbids you on Tubby on Briscoe, regarding your Briscoe toon, you're locked into him on Briscoe.

If you're outbid on a NPC in Briscoe, you may bid on another NPC in another world or you outbid your rival for Tubby on Briscoe.

So, no, you can't then bid on Sofa on Briscoe if you're overbid on Tubby on Briscoe.

This is going to have to be a nightmare for the Hosts....
You guys really don't have to do this to yourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29831

Ah well, guess I misread. I thought you could bid on another toon if you were outbid. Hm, need some new strategies for the bidding then. And I agree with deiben, this will a nightmare to keep straigth.

DeletedUser8627

Actually deiben's interpretation is correct but not as how I meant it. I've edited the announcement.

You may bid on another character regardless of the world or outbid your rival. So yes, if you want to bid on Sofaticia on Briscoe, you can.

The main thing here is, you cannot have multiple bids. One player can only win one character in an auction.

DeletedUser29831

Actually deiben's interpretation is correct but not as how I meant it. I've edited the announcement.

You may bid on another character regardless of the world or outbid your rival. So yes, if you want to bid on Sofaticia on Briscoe, you can.

The main thing here is, you cannot have multiple bids. One player can only win one character in an auction.

Love how I always manage to make more work for the mods. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser37029

He is worth so much more than that :p

Not sure if I am allowed to bid this week because of the changing of the rules, although if I can....

PtyLtd Colorado Gustav Sickley 1mil

I know he's worth more, but since bid was low, I just went with it

DeletedUser29831

I know a lot is going to be secret, but is there any chance of knowing what is the minimum bid for sofa to get in the 13k range and tubby in the 18k range? I know it is no guarantee any which way, but just what is needed to have the possibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.