Week 9 bidding is now open!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser26820

Just wanted to say "Great job, Mod Team" in advance of the closure of Week 9.
You guys have been putting in 8x the effort relative to past weeks, but my NPC has been active, communicative, interactive in chat and telegram, etc.
This effort does not go unnoticed and is much appreciated.

For the rest of you, this is known as buttering up your NPC before receiving your rewards. It takes some behind kissing and Chapstick, but is well worth the time and energy :)

DeletedUser8627

<wipes the cherry chapstick lip marks off his gluteus maximus>

Well that concludes week 9. I do hope everyone who was involved enjoyed it as much as we did.

Obviously this was the first week with so many characters being run at the same time. There were some issues, but nothing too serious from what I can see.

If you do have a moment, we would appreciate you open a new ticket and provide us with your feedback on how your NPC was handled, any changes you'd like to suggest - or any feedback, good or bad. We would like to optimize this event as best we can and we do need feedback from our players before we are able to do so.

New ticket, do not provide feedback on your existing NPC ticket - we're reserving that ticket for the calculations on what you will receive back from the NPC during the course of this week. Thank you!

DeletedUser29831

I still have a full day from my NPC, but I'm guessing you had different start times for different NPC's. But I would just like to add my thanks for trying to give us a better game.

DeletedUser29831

Patience, mate. Last time I won it took three days to get my stuff, and then they only had 3 NPC's. Guess it will take a little longer this time.

DeletedUser8627

Progress report.

Majority of the NPCs have already been done. We are busy with the final check at the moment. You can expect to be contacted by Wednesday at the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.