Was the 1969 moon landing real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

in 1969 we did not have the technology to withstand that amount of radiation the astronuat would have died

First, prove it.
Second, prove that it was 1000x the radiation.
Third, 1000x the radiation of what?
Fourth, how long would such a dose take to kill someone.
Fifth prove that at the time of the first lunar mission, high radiation levels were actually present.
Sixth, prove that they knew that it was an impossible mission and that they would never have sent up those astronauts, anyway.

DeletedUser

1-4.how i dont study radiation
5.look at that list
6.why do you think russia never sent astronuats into space?

DeletedUser

Russia sent the first man into space
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuri_Gagarin

Trainman, you keep backtracking. You make unsubstantiated claims, then go to find proof, then admit you were wrong. Then make another claim, throw some figures at us without even understanding what they mean yourself and challenge us to prove you wrong. Then you claim Russia never sent a man into space. Wrong wrong wrong. You haven't gotten anything right in this thread yet. You may just want to back away slowly now.

DeletedUser

I looked at the list. It doesn't state any specific dates. Just saying that there were solar flares that year doesn't prove anything. A year is a long time and they weren't on the moon for the entire year. Also there is a chance that they were on the moon during the short period of the month where the moon is somewhat protected from radiation by our magnetic field. It would not protect against a massive solar flare but it would filter out most normal radiation levels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1-4.how i dont study radiation
5.look at that list
6.why do you think russia never sent astronuats into space?

You're the one asking us to explain how the lunar landing took place despite the dangerous radiation. If you can't prove that there was actual dangerous radiation, I call WRONG. There is nothing for us to explain.

DeletedUser

in 1969 we did not have the technology to withstand that amount of radiation the astronuat would have died

We weren't that primitive in 1969. They had digital computers (enormous ones) and a lot of the alloys used on the space shuttle either are or are close to the alloys used in the Apollo shuttles. 40 years isn't as long as it seems.

DeletedUser

im not saying we were primitive im saying we didnt have the tech to withstand high radiation levels

DeletedUser

Well you haven't shown any proof of that.

So when did we have the technology?

DeletedUser

Are you sure you didn't mean 1947? :p

Seriously, someone give that conspiracy advocates some tinfoil for a fresh hat.
Methinks the cosmic alien rays are damaging his fragile brain.

Oh, Johnny johnny johnny, do you even know how radiated those scientists who made the nuclear bomb would be if they had not had protected suits, your incite failed you on this one, you're making me lose even more faith in onion ;)

DeletedUser

I think he was talking about Trainman. You're hardly a conspiracy advocate.

DeletedUser

I use my 10 points to buy...

The definitive post in this thread! And I will use this post, which nobody may argue with, to say:

OF COURSE THE 1969 MOON LANDING HAPPENED

DeletedUser

And with that, this thread is closed.

With respect to all, the forums are going to go a different direction. This thread is closed, and I appreciate all the discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.