Was the 1969 moon landing real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8950

i don't belive the moon landing was real because the american flag was waving and there is no wind on the moon
But who ever says that WW2 was a fake is an idiot
Look in your curtains-you'll see a crumple
That's what was happening to the flag. The astronauts actually did it knowing it would look like a flag waving.

DeletedUser8950

here you go. mythbusters disproving you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBCfuKs9i8
Plus the bad astronemer disproves this image of the flag rippling
as11_40_5874.jpg

From http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html#flag
" Many HBs show a picture of an astronaut standing to one side of the flag, which still has a ripple in it (for example, see this famous image). The astronaut is not touching the flag, so how can it wave? The answer is, it isn't waving. It looks like that because of the way the flag was deployed. The flag hangs from a horizontal rod which telescopes out from the vertical one. In Apollo 11, they couldn't get the rod to extend completely, so the flag didn't get stretched fully. It has a ripple in it, like a curtain that is not fully closed. In later flights, the astronauts didn't fully deploy it on purpose because they liked the way it looked. In other words, the flag looks like it is waving because the astronauts wanted it to look that way. Ironically, they did their job too well. It appears to have fooled a lot of people into thinking it waved.
This explanation comes from NASA's wonderful spaceflight web page. For those of you who are conspiracy minded, of course, this doesn't help because it comes from a NASA site. But it does explain why the flag looks as it does, and you will be hard pressed to find a video of the flag waving. And if it was a mistake caused by a breeze on the set where they faked this whole thing, don't you think the director would have tried for a second take? With all the money going to the hoax, they could afford the film!"

DeletedUser

Aye Gizmo, one of the mythbuster episodes showed how the flag still waves about even in zero vacuum. In fact, it moved about almost exactly like what we saw in the moon video.

The conspiracy nuts were hell-bent on obtaining evidence to substantiate their book selling, that they went so far as to manipulate existing photos and video reels. That is the most damning evidence out there, as far as i'm concerned.

Mythbusters busts the flagwaving hoax claim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMBCfuKs9i8&NR=1

Mythbusters bust the bootprint hoax claim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5taIxlNA_Lw

Mythbusters busts the moonwalk hoax claim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE4w2MIYhC4

Mythbusters busts the moon fake photo claims: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAcXBT-GZC

Mythbusters busts the moon photoreflectors hoax claim: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA

There's more, including a demonstration of original Apollo videos and how the conspiracy theorists dubbed the voice, spliced the original videos, and split them to make it look like the same Apollo video sequence actually happened at different times, on different missions. The goal being, so they could point at the terrain and say, "see, a stage -- it's the same, despite these being allegedly filmed 1km away from each other."

Rather shameful really, but nuts and profiteers are quite abundant

DeletedUser

1st landing on moon a hoax?

The year is 1969 we are launching a rocket into space to go to moon. We make it and you know the story, the guy says one small step for man..... and so on. BUT DID IT REALY HAPPEN?

I say that was all a big fat lie. They have evidence that that was all a lie.
EVIDENCE:
1. during the entire video of the surface of the moon there are no stars at all.
2. The photos were photoshopped. The evidence of that is the cross hiars the camra makes, they are suppose to be in front of everything but in most photos they are behind objects
3. The inventor of the camera the astronuats had, said it was EXTREMELY hard to orperate them becuase you could not see a pre-photo thing but all of the pictures are perfectly angled and positioned
4. in two photos, one of the moon lander and the other of some landscape the background is the exact same.
5. The radiation is too deadly. Around the time of the moon landing the sun had its biggest flair in history increaseing the radiation 1,000 times.
6. In the video of them moving across the moon on foot and on the moon rover if you speed it up x2 it looks like they are driving on the earth.
7. the astronuat that was going to testify that they did not land on the moon, coincidentaly died in the apollo fire
8. the man that was goingto testify that the fire was not an accident died when his car got hit by a train.
9. in photos and in the video of the moon the shadow are not all facing the same way, evidence of unnatrual light.
10.a photo of them on a hill, and another photo of them a mile away on a diffrent hill, line up the photos and both hills line up.

Chose did it happen or was it a hoax?

DeletedUser

the other was closed becuase ppl got off topic so dont post unless it is something to do with the topic!

DeletedUser

the other was closed becuase ppl got off topic so dont post unless it is something to do with the topic!

Yes...but you can see the responses that other people have made. You can see how they have refuted most, if not all, of your objections to the first lunar landing being real. You can see the pages that were linked to, the evidence to back up that the first lunar landing was real.

Unless you can properly respond to what people have previously posted, I don't see how you have a case...

DeletedUser

i think evidence #5,7,8, and 2 in my first post are proof enough that we did not

DeletedUser

1:they were on the bright side of the moon,sunlight was reflecticting at moondust so they couldnt see stars
2:debunked
3:doesnt prove anything
4:so?
5:debunked;check wikipedia about van allen belts and apollo
6:this doesnt prove anything again.u cant prove it was slow motion
7 & 8:apollo fire was on 1967.how do you know they were going to tell these things?
9:debunked.the ground isnt at the same height

moreover,check retroreflectors issue.the apollo stuff put them in order to measure the distance of the moon from earth.a robot cant have put it.its too complex.

the apollo conspirancy theories is a joke to me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Apollo fire (which killed 3 astronauts) happened in 1967, the moon landing in 1969.

DeletedUser

what about #8 do you not think it is supsicous that he was killed before he was going to testify that the apollo fire was no accident?
And how is 2 debunked?
and # 5 you checked wikipedia oh yeah thats really reliable (sarcasm)

DeletedUser

what about #8 do you not think it is supsicous that he was killed before he was going to testify that the apollo fire was no accident?
And how is 2 debunked?

how do we know that he was going to testify this thing?

DeletedUser

you still havent answered my question about #2 becuase the pictures are proof that they were photo-shopped

DeletedUser

nasa9.gif
proof that this was photo-shopped look at the left cross hair in the yellow box, it is behind the rover!

DeletedUser

nasa10.gif
if you look at the left cross-hair, it is BEHIND the thing sticking up on the rover

Status
Not open for further replies.