Was the 1969 moon landing real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8950

I know this thread would've been better yesterday, but I had alot to do then...well, kind of lol.
Anyway I don't have time to write an explanation, or the will lol, but I'm pretty sure it is real. Anyone else?

DeletedUser

I think that the landing it's self was real , however I have my doubts about some of the footage;)

DeletedUser

LOL , I had heard of that , but I didnt realise they caught it on camera .... Classic stuff :laugh:

DeletedUser8950

That makes you just a nut then. ;) J/k

Best video to ever come out of the moon landing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ez-NpFVwQw
Classic, good for sucha n old guy too
I think some of the footage might notreal, but either way I agree they definetly landed.
Yes, it was real.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

That site does a great job of going point by point and giving evidence contradicting the conspiracy nuts

That site is basically most of what I believe about it and why.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was all faked. The moon didn't even exist in 1969, nothing did. The entire universe did not exist until I was here to observe it. In fact it probably doesn't exist now either, it's all just a sham, some kind of illusion. Stop reading this, you don't even exist.

DeletedUser8950

It was all faked. The moon didn't even exist in 1969, nothing did. The entire universe did not exist until I was here to observe it. In fact it probably doesn't exist now either, it's all just a sham, some kind of illusion. Stop reading this, you don't even exist.
Pfft, I'm a figament of my own imagination, wannabee.

DeletedUser

I doubt the moon landing was fake, the amount of deaths before it they would not fake it.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
It's good that 'The Bad Astronomer' finally got himself recognised.

People seem to have the idea that it would be very unusual to live without some sort of conspiricy going on, so they look for the most plausible conspiracy in everything and then only run with a few.

DeletedUser13682

I think Apollo 13 was rigged to blow up like it did, so people would be interested in the space program again. Everything surrounding Apollo 13 before launch, and then something catostrophic happening seems a little too coincidential. Of course, they couldn't have died, or else no more moon program, but they wanted more moon landings, so Apollo 13 got people interested.

Or it really happened and it was coincidence, but either way, it is an excellent story of survival, and I love the book and movie.

DeletedUser

I say it was all staged, just like World War II. It never happened. None of it ever happened.

DeletedUser

As far as I know, the Conspiracy theory is based on:

1. The flag is blowing, even though the moon has no atmosphere (there is clearly a horizontal pole holding the flag up.)
2. One of the rocks has a "C" written on it, like a prop for a TV show (I can't see the "C", and even if I could, it wouldn't be as unusual as that hand in Idaho.)

There's probably more evidence for it, but after watching "the Dish" (a film about the Aussie telescope which they had to use because the US ones were all in the northern hemisphere), nobody could claim that it didn't happen.

DeletedUser

1. The flag is blowing, even though the moon has no atmosphere (there is clearly a horizontal pole holding the flag up.)

I did not see this one that the mythbusters did do but I know they did do this myth

DeletedUser8950

I did not see this one that the mythbusters did do but I know they did do this myth
Explenations for that iirc are:
i)When their hands are on the flag they're moving it
i))The one when nobody is holding it, that is merely a crumple like you get in curtains.

DeletedUser

Joe Rogan, the man who brought us girls on trampolines, people eating insects (and much worse), and the UFC, believes it was faked, so it must be.

DeletedUser

i don't belive the moon landing was real because the american flag was waving and there is no wind on the moon
But who ever says that WW2 was a fake is an idiot

DeletedUser

The flag wasn't waving, it was moving for a short period of time. Even in a vaccuum there can be movement. If you drop a ball on the moon will it not bounce? It's physics. They placed the flag, the flag wasn't still as they were moving it to be placed. Once in place it moved until it settled. End of story. You can certainly take a flag on the moon and wave it around. It won't be stiff like cardboard, the fabric will move until you stop moving it and the fabric has a chance to settle into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.