W12 town and player awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't blame you

The new premium stuff is crap. AND--the world is more interesting with you in it. GA is/was a great player whoever it is.:blink:

DeletedUser20647

I was sleeping when l8dy admitted to taking over another person's account. Apparently, so were the people who make the rules in this game. If I knew I could let someone else take over my account, jkbattle would still be kicking ass in world 11. I'm a l8dy fan---always have been, but I don't think you should be able to quit one character and take over someone else's character. It just stinks to me. However, it is clear that some people are not held to the same standards as others in this game. I've seen it happen all too often. In the end, it is what it is I guess. No matter how you look at it, whoever is playing GA's character is a great player. I tried to compliment L8dy for it, but he/she made it a point to suggest that GA is the best and he/she is no longer active--hmmmm.

Oh, and this was impossible to finish as there were only 82 defenders. 25 offline (see the picture), meaning there were only 57 online defenders.. mounting the north wall/towers wasn't possible as all the attackers were there and going east/west either as the flag would be rather easy to take that way. You guys wouldn't have finished either with these numbers.

The battle was boring, but you we can't blame either side for this as both did the best thing possible - they stayed alive.

The new premium stuff is crap. AND--the world is more interesting with you in it. GA is/was a great player whoever it is.:blink:
Well thank you, but I don't think I would like to stay and play in a world where there is no travel time or sleep just for the ones that can pay for it. But we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yep

Oh, and this was impossible to finish as there were only 82 defenders. 25 offline (see the picture), meaning there were only 57 online defenders.. mounting the north wall/towers wasn't possible as all the attackers were there and going east/west either as the flag would be rather easy to take that way. You guys wouldn't have finished either with these numbers.

The battle was boring, but you can't blame either side for this as both did the best thing possible - they stayed alive.

That is exactly the way I saw it, but some blowhards want make it appear as if "the strongest alliance" were being cowardly. We couldn't take the fort, so we survived. We were outnumbered from the get-go--to have so many survive was smart, not cowardly. I was happy to go toe-to-toe with anyone who wanted to venture into LOS, but sadly no one wanted to on the west side.

DeletedUser

I may also be leaving. I hate the new premium, and I've talked to many other players quitting.

We shall see.

DeletedUser

how did this thread become bout the new prem and it aint here yet maybe they will not imp it after all
anyway back to thread topic the bloody path is THE best dueling town not that I am bias or anything :)

DeletedUser

how did this thread become bout the new prem and it aint here yet maybe they will not imp it after all
anyway back to thread topic the bloody path is THE best dueling town not that I am bias or anything :)

I agree with that, actually. Seeing as ya'll have hit me about 20 times in the last week, and KO'd me quite a bit :D

DeletedUser16628

I will be leaving as well in w-11-12 as soon as they come out and w-6 dead boring world.Yes the bloody path has new experienced recruits coming in to help fill the void of more great players leaving the game.ratatatpat is our newest addition welcome my good friend and doc barker yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is this about the fact that you didn't manage to take 1 single fort yesterday? Awww, don't be mad about that, I'm sure you will take one someday! You know what, we might just give you guys one, how about that? :)

Lets see, if you are suggesting again that your town is ruling with forts then I imagine there is no bringing you back into reality. As for not taking any forts in a day, I'm not a child that will pounce on the keyboard in global forum to cling onto pride because of a fort battle result. I think we are quite secure in ourselves. You keep attacking those unbuilt forts though. It's a cute morale booster for the girls.

DeletedUser

Sorry slick, but IIRC it was your alliance that pwned unbuilt forts a few weeks ago. I see no reason to mark others for your inability to defed them now. ;)

However, recent world change will have a big impact on w12' fort fighting scene, some players already deleted their accs in last few days, some will also do it in next few days. I guess there is no way to determine which town has the best fort fighters till we see who decided to stay.

DeletedUser20647

Lets see, if you are suggesting again that your town is ruling with forts then I imagine there is no bringing you back into reality. As for not taking any forts in a day, I'm not a child that will pounce on the keyboard in global forum to cling onto pride because of a fort battle result. I think we are quite secure in ourselves. You keep attacking those unbuilt forts though. It's a cute morale booster for the girls.
Perhaps you should calm down as it is just a game after all..

DeletedUser

Sorry slick, but IIRC it was your alliance that pwned unbuilt forts a few weeks ago. I see no reason to mark others for your inability to defed them now. ;)

However, recent world change will have a big impact on w12' fort fighting scene, some players already deleted their accs in last few days, some will also do it in next few days. I guess there is no way to determine which town has the best fort fighters till we see who decided to stay.

I'm here for now. Going to see how this plays out, and how far I fall behind due to 1 hour jobs. Many other players (and town leaders) I've talked too have the same attitude.

Only time will tell, I guess.

DeletedUser

Too many threads open on the same basic topic. Do not open anymore threads on this same topic, or hijack other discussions. If you wish to continue to discuss this, you may participate in this open thread -- CLICK HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.