W12 town and player awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13388

I don't believe English is your first language. But i don't see anywhere in that first post were you said what i said. You said you want to apply that to our kos but its a two way street so it can be applied to you wins. I don't know how duel ratings are calculated exactly so will someone please break it down EXACTLY as its calculated or link me to it somewhere.

Here :

Everyone can go choose an easy targets,to make easy wins,KO-s or damage.

There is a current system for calculating the dueling points,so use it,dont make your own.

And i told you,that it doesnt matter how many KO-s you have or how many dueling wins,the important thing is,when your town beat the c*ap out of the whole alliance for example.

I dont know either what it is,but according to it we are N1 ;)

DeletedUser

Im guessing in the current dueling system that 0 motivation dueling doesn't count towards it. We have many 0 motivation duelers so the system wouldn't accurately represent us. Plus the earlier stated fact we were made a month or so after you. Therefore the system does not accurately depict who the best dueling town is.

DeletedUser13388

Therefore the system does not accurately depict who the best dueling town is.

Lol mate,i am totally agree with you,but since we do not have other,we should use that,isnt it ?

And if we get a random town and fill it with 50 of the best duelers from that world,that town will still be the best dueling town,no matter that many other towns have 100 000 wins or 50 000 KO-s more than it,isnt it ?

My point is,that dueling wins and KO-s means nothing.But since we have a calculating system,which is accorded to wins,losses and probably KO-s,then we should use that system,its better than nothing,isnt it ?And for now,according to that ranking,we are N1 ;)

DeletedUser

If you fill it with the 50 best duelers it will be the best town (as long as i am there :razz:). I prefer to go on the difference between wins and losses as well as the difference for kos and members kos. According to whats been said here The Bloody Path was founded about a month later then The Disturbed. I am not saying everyone has to go based on my system. I am presenting valid points on why it would make logical sense to go by that instead of the current system.

Im still waiting to find out how that damn dueling points are found.

DeletedUser16628

Icehawk another valid point that I do agree with and dragonfly you are 1 hell of a dueler no question and you and I have not crossed paths very often but 1600+is very powerful without question, But my build can do the same or close.

DeletedUser14793

+5 points per duel win
-5 points per loss
+10 points per KO
-10 points when you or your town members get KOd

DeletedUser41

+5 points per duel win
-5 points per loss
+10 points per KO
-10 points when you or your town members get KOd

Its just the difference between duel losses and duel wins times 5, that is all. I dont find any discrepancies but not checked every town. If its a few points out thats because town stats update straight away but its around an hour for the leader board to update.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Realm of Deceit is correct. Kos should play a part in the duel rankings why they don't seems silly to me. If the difference in kos counted for the same as difference in wins Bloody path would have 4100 more points then The Disturbed.

DeletedUser

thanks for the award i will say though no way is dboone best fort general or attacker and syntax is def not the best fort defender. the only reason they do good is cause they havent gone against a good leader or been in a good fort battle yet. sudden valley why not stop telling our allies who they can and cant be allied with, that is just a sign of true weakness!!
We haven't gone against a good leader, but, if I recall correctly, we were your first loss a few times in a row. ;)

DeletedUser14793

Even though our town members didnt join town till a month into W12 we are officially the #1 dueling town on W12 :) grats to all our town members on alot of hard work.

Statistics of the town The Bloody Path

All duels 9992
Duels won 8282
Duels lost 1710
Difference 6572
Passed-out opponents 2256
Passed-out members 288

DeletedUser

Congratulations.. to ourselves! Round of applause.. :)
2qidauc.png

DeletedUser

The mortician should consider a class point system. Workers=0, adventurers=1, Duelers/soldiers=3 or something similar. Maybe +.1 for each level higher than the attacker and -.1 for each lvl lower.

As it stands now, the mortician stats are just vague, padded numbers fueled by soft targets and can't be taken seriously. :nowink:

DeletedUser

Lol, say want you want but a duel is a duel. There are plenty of adventurer-duelers out there so don't worry. At the end of the day, does it really matter the class? Nope. I don't care how much you whine. :)

DeletedUser16628

Cry all you want I have run across a few adventurer duelers myself DOES IT REALLY MATTER?I THINK NOT.

DeletedUser

Whining? Not me, but you fellas seem a bit ticked. I simply stated the current system is flawed by counting each duel as equal. Even noobs can see dueling a pure builder isn't the same as hitting a soldier 5 lvls or more higher.

If you guys can't see the difference, don't worry about it. I, for one, don't put any stock in any dueling stats, especially the mortician's. Call me a whiner if it makes you feel better, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

DeletedUser14793

with a mort like yours, i would say the same thing ;) whatever makes you feel better about yourself i guess. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.