v1.19 update !

DeletedUser

Yeah, since we're on praising the minor improvements of the update — thanks a lot for the stacking fix, makes the inventory a lot more tidy now that stacking actually works :)

if you equip an item, and then re-equip it, it should stack properly.

From this new update, I realised that the best way to pick tobacco is to hit a hammer against a wall

what?

DeletedUser

if you equip an item, and then re-equip it, it should stack properly.
That was true on 1.18. After the 1.19 upgrade, you don't need to do that anymore; it Just Works™ the way it's supposed to. Which is what I meant. Yay devs and thanks for the fix. :laugh:

DeletedUser

Every time I tell my player to pick tobacco, or do any job, the picture is an anmination of a guy hitting a wall with a hammer.

oh, i thought that was suppose to be some kind of a joke. ok, i get it know.
wait, it was a joke, ohhhh, haha.
and the pic was always of a guy hitting a hammer on a wall, just now it moves.

DeletedUser8312

Im not reading through everything because there is just too much in this on thread

But when are they implementing suit sets?

And if they already have, what is the Solider set? Because I tried on my Outfit, Hat and star and got no additional bonuses

DeletedUser

that stuff isn't in this thread, its in the west star. and its not 48 pages long, its a little more than one page.

DeletedUser

Gerrm kind of has a point though. Instead of the animations I'd have preferred to see different pictures for the jobs, or at least for broad job categories. It's a little funny when I tell my char to go do some exploration and he or she starts with the — STOPhammer time!

DeletedUser

I have a question. In the update thread I read:

"* If you wear more than one item from a grouped set of items (for example gray rags, gray shoes) you will receive an extra skill bonus"

So I'm wearing brown cap, brown checkered shirt and brown ragged shoes but I don't see any of this extra skill bonus. Am I not understanding the sentence right? Thanks for your time!

DeletedUser

so to get the bonuses on the sets, they must be worn by the character? i.e., mexican set bonuses can only be gotten if worn by a mexican?

if this has already been discussed just ignore, i couldnt find it anywhere

DeletedUser

None of my business but my 2 cents worth is instead of pissing everyone off that already has their town past levels to get new items, why not get devs to create another shop in town?? Make it a shop that can only be built after all other shops built.
This would make a lot of legacy players that do not want to go and build another town happy, it would give a town something to do when already "completed" and also, they could add another avatar that doles out quests geared towards sets. Maybe a "Fortune Teller" or the like.
I have a lot more thought on it but will keep that quiet for now.

yup me like that idea too:D

DeletedUser1105

so to get the bonuses on the sets, they must be worn by the character? i.e., mexican set bonuses can only be gotten if worn by a mexican?

if this has already been discussed just ignore, i couldnt find it anywhere

Nope, it is not avatar specific. Anyone who has those items can wear them. There is a sex speficic one - with a male and female pilgrim set.

DeletedUser

I have a question. In the update thread I read:

"* If you wear more than one item from a grouped set of items (for example gray rags, gray shoes) you will receive an extra skill bonus"

So I'm wearing brown cap, brown checkered shirt and brown ragged shoes but I don't see any of this extra skill bonus. Am I not understanding the sentence right? Thanks for your time!

the item sets are not based on the color of the clothes. that was just an example.

DeletedUser

I know the situation with town shops sucks guys and as soon as I realised this was deliberate I conveyed very strongly to the developers why it sucks. They agree it isn't the right thing to do and said they'd try and figure something out.

Lets just wait and see what happens!

Its nearly 2 weeks is there anything forthcoming about this or have the Dev's not bothered to reply to you yet ?Or is it just another case of tough it has happened and thats the end of it ?

DeletedUser

I think this is great! It makes more traveling and less dueling of helpless adventurers :)

DeletedUser

I know I just left the town I moved to because it seemed to be attracting duelers.

Please don't attack me :)