v1.19 update !

DeletedUser

No,..They have been removed..
You should post updated things..Not anything you like!.

DeletedUser

I shouldn't have told Elmyr where the shoes are lol

At least until I find my walking stick...

DeletedUser

The shooter bonus is +27 shooting, which is quite a bit. So I do not know why it is melee. Maybe it would just be too powerful?
+27 shooting can easily come from other non-set items. None of the sets are duel orientated. I suppose their meant for pure characters to get a broader line of possible jobs.

+27 shooting is not that much. my clothes give +46 shooting, and i could possibly get more out of it too.

I shouldn't have told Elmyr where the shoes are lol

At least until I find my walking stick...

it was for the greater good pi man, just keep telling yourself that, cause now we can all use the info for the charlatan set again.

DeletedUser

No, not all of them, just the parts that people have sent in to weststats.

The Mexican set I´ve sent, Elmyr did send in the Charlatan set and the others I do not know.

If you got information that aint on weststats you should send it. Thats best for all of us.

DeletedUser

None of my business but my 2 cents worth is instead of pissing everyone off that already has their town past levels to get new items, why not get devs to create another shop in town?? Make it a shop that can only be built after all other shops built.
This would make a lot of legacy players that do not want to go and build another town happy, it would give a town something to do when already "completed" and also, they could add another avatar that doles out quests geared towards sets. Maybe a "Fortune Teller" or the like.
I have a lot more thought on it but will keep that quiet for now.

DeletedUser

Well, once your clearer on the mechanics of this idea please post it in the "Ideas and Brainfarts" forum, it sounds interesting....

DeletedUser

we already have had that suggestion, and i believe it was shot down, but i cant remember exactly.

DeletedUser

Town Ranking has changed...

It was pointed out to me that one of our towns, -WU- Eden, was suddenly spotted in 6th place. Having grown accustomed to the virtually meaningless method of ranking by alphabetical order, this obviously required a deeper look. Sure 'nuff...the ranking system has changed. It's about time.

So who has the skinny on this?

DeletedUser

Gotta beg to differ with ya there...

-WU- Eden was only recently completed on w5. Something has changed with how they calculate town rankings.

It's no longer strictly alphabetical, and definitely not by first completion...as I mentioned -WU- Eden was only recently completed.

It's not by number of members. It's not by average member level, nor is it by mortician stats...

So what is the new calculation?

DeletedUser

I'd imagine it's ordered by any towns that were completed after the update, and after that, alphabetically.

DeletedUser4547

Congrats to the devs on the animation! I especially like the doing nothing, He/She looking around to make sure nothing sneaks up on Him/her. Gotta watch out for the "adminitis" though. I hear it is worse than the Swine Flu ever thought about being!

DeletedUser

Yeah, since we're on praising the minor improvements of the update — thanks a lot for the stacking fix, makes the inventory a lot more tidy now that stacking actually works :)

DeletedUser

Only need a walking stick now

gentleman.png

DeletedUser

From this new update, I realised that the best way to pick tobacco is to hit a hammer against a wall