v1.19 update !

DeletedUser11353

new quests, i like it but i hope it`ll be for lower levels too not like that 75 lvl chain of quests, that`s just sick

DeletedUser

I'm waiting for my Easter Egg and Santa Hat to end up with totally cool bonuses so I can equip them at the same time and watch all of those who sold them cry over my uberness.

DeletedUser

I wasnt around for the santa hat but I got my eggs and Im never selling them. Maybe next winter they will let us try for a hat again.

DeletedUser

I'm waiting for my Easter Egg and Santa Hat to end up with totally cool bonuses so I can equip them at the same time and watch all of those who sold them cry over my uberness.

I expect most people will have saved both....I know I have

DeletedUser

Awesome! Especially where if u wear from the same set, u get extra skill(s)

DeletedUser

I expect most people will have saved both....I know I have

i dont know why people would sell them, they are only like 30$ total

and i think the update sounds great, if something is stacked against my class ill find a way around it >=D

DeletedUser363

* Some items can only be worn by men or women
This is good for my greenhorn, since he can change from being a man to a woman.

* If you wear more than one item from a grouped set of items (for example gray rags, gray shoes) you will receive an extra skill bonus

This just benefits pure builds, which is good for me :)

* Some existing items will have new bonuses

This is great news. Hopefully it will be some usefull ones.

DeletedUser

sounds great - shame Im moving house that day and my broadband is going to be down for 10 days!!!

DeletedUser

geee a dancER^^ weeeeee....i will convert mah mercenary into a fabolous belly dancer tat kick @rsH hihihi
madlax018eu.jpg

sweet ^^
i can see it now.....

but i hope the bonuses are way up theyr

DeletedUser

i wish they would put in an in town chat or to atleast see who in ur town is on to chat

DeletedUser529

This sounds greats with these new changes.

VERY Nice to know in advance what is happening. :)

It gives a little more confidence in this game and there is new and interesting things on the horizon. I am looking forward to these new developments.

DeletedUser

How will this affect items in shops? i.e. will a maxed town have no possibility to get any of these new items in their shops, since they're already done building? That would be good for small towns since it would give them a chance to have items in their shops that those from the bigger towns may want.

DeletedUser

New items will show up in old stores too. So don't worry about big town not getting them.

DeletedUser11583

I think there should be better discounts in town stores...

For example I have my own town in World 7 and as of now, including myself there is only one other member.
Since I am a builder on that World I construct all of the buildings which makes it difficult to spend money on the items for sale at my tailor and general store
So what I think should be done is the following:
Founders of towns should get a 50% price reduction on all items in the general store, gunsmith and tailor
Councilors get a 25% discount on all items in the general store, gunsmith and tailor
I think that would really help people out when striving to get the higher priced items...