Upgrade Character Class

Diggo11

Yep. And you know how threads like these go. Everyone argues about the bonuses until the thread dies and then nothing is done. Better to just make the idea clear that we want what we want and let the devs do the details.
Hmm, who are you and what have you done with Denisero? Agreeing three times in a row is simply not possible :p

Reactions: Gem

DeletedUser

There is a procedure put in place for ideas. You need to edit the first post and take out all the specific bonuses. You need to make the idea clear and concise with the pros and cons of the idea. Then if Gem decides the idea is good enough to be moved to Development she will move it. Do not pester her about it, she is a busy lady.

Once in Development it gets voted on by the community. If it passes it goes to the devs. If the devs think it is a good idea then they will implement it. Even if the community gives the idea an overwhelming Yes on the vote it does not mean the devs will implement it.

OK, I undersand. So let's ellaborate the idea. ;)
If there are more ideas coming, someone has to summarize everything again after a while.

Gem is indeed a busy lady, I haven't heard from her till now. :unsure:

I have to agree that the people with premium would get lots of advantages (character class bonus+character class bonus upgrade/increase+premium bonus). But that's the way it is. People with premium are supposed to be better, otherwise they won't pay for it. The character class upgrade would only make it fairer and more fun for everyone.

And i think Cavalarymen having Horse Back Riding makes sense. They are supposed to be good with horses. It is not a duellign skill, but it increases the speed of the Cavalrymen, which is a great benefit. So they can travel from towns to towns faster.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Apprentice > Ranch Hand > Worker > Craftsman > Jack of all Trades

Not sure about Jack of all trades being the best. They are usually ok at everything, rather than brilliant at one thing. A craftsman is good at one thing, so moving on from craftsman to jack of all trades doesn't make sense to me. The rest of the titles are great though.

DeletedUser

Sounds fine to me.:)

But I think there is one point undiscussed. And I want to be selfcritical too. The Craftsman is supposed to have 10% bonus in construction. But that bonus is the best bonus for a builder who wants to build a city. So the bonuses may seem unfairly distributed. But on the other hand the other bonuses are helpful and good for builders too. Just not so much benefit in constructing towns. It depends on taste...
We can also let all buiders have bonus in constructing, but that's too dull for me.

So what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator: