Upgrade Character Class

DeletedUser

Then why are ranged soldiers completely ignored in the Soldier class bonuses you suggested. And why aren't there 4 dueling skills for Soldiers?

The duelers have the ranged abilities. But you are right, maybe we should mix the skills a little. I sometimes assigned the bonuses according to the names for being realistic. Like cavalrymen are supposed to be good in Horse Back Riding.
Maybe that's wrong.

If anything, the Soldier should have better dueling skills as they would be trained fighters, not outlaws.

Then you're doing a great wrong to all duelers. They don't have to be evil, think of Robing Hood.

And duelers like to duel and are thus good in it. Soldiers are more likely to protect people and their town, I think, and are better trained in defence. So they won't be easily passing out.

DeletedUser

And you are still making duelers and soldiers more powerful. How much more powerful should they be when they are already doing over 1k damage in duels.

The soldier bonuses are going to be tweaked. We don't know what they will end up being. As far as extra bonuses at different levels, if that is something the devs want then let them decide what they are. Not really our place to tell them and we won't agree on it anyways. Not only that, we don't know what the devs have in store for them. Just like the soldiers uniforms that had hiding and leadership bonuses that everyone thought was ******ed, now that forts are out we see why those skills were put there. The uniform still sucks for fort battles but it makes more sense now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i chose to be an adventurer only because i can sleep in a lvl 2 hotel

DeletedUser

And I chose being an adventuers because I liked all the advantages.

DeletedUser

as i have said b4(not in this 2pic) all the rest of adventurer is a little bit unreal

DeletedUser

If it is unreal, please help to make it more realistic.

Trappers: 10% Bonues in setting traps
Wanderers: 10% Bonus in stamina
Indians: 10% Bonus in animal instincts
Prospector: 10% Bonus in trading
That's what I tought: Trappers are good in setting traps, that's self-evident. Wanders have to go to many places and do much wandering, so they have to be good in stamina. Indians understand with nature and animals, thus animal instincts. Prospectors are mentioned in the job "Trading" and are more likely to be skilled in trading 2. :)

Plus: Most of these bonuses benefit high requirement jobs, which adventurers like to do.

DeletedUser

if those thing appear, should we be able to chose our character again??

DeletedUser

I really doubt anyone will be able to change their character again. So if anything like this is implemented you are stuck with what you chose or they will only do it in new worlds.

DeletedUser

Some more bonus is better than none...

Of course, if you really like to have bonuses, than it would be good. If you don't care about bonuses, then you don't care.

At least, all character bonuses can be slightly improve, if we implement the character upgrades. So maybe adventuers can stay in level 3 hotels, after reaching... let's say the level 60 character class upgrade. That would be great for those who chose adventurer only because of the hotels. :)

DeletedUser

Well that particular adventurer bonus would be a premium feature. They aren't going to give away premium features.

DeletedUser

Maybe the premium guys can have the level 4 or 5 hotels at that upgrade...

DeletedUser

Parcific, they aren't going to give away premium features. Not even a little bit. That is how they make their money.

DeletedUser

You don't understand: I mean the player with remium can sleep in level 4 or 5 hotels, so there won't be a problem with the other other player sleeping in level 3 hotels. The premium still give an advantage.

And besides, it's only one little part of the bonuses. We can skipt that if necessary.

Diggo11

I really doubt anyone will be able to change their character again. So if anything like this is implemented you are stuck with what you chose or they will only do it in new worlds.
Perhaps they'd be nice enough to allow for a reselection of subclasses within your class though?

BTW I totally agree with Dee. If this goes ahead (which I think is a good idea) the devs should and will choose the subclass bonuses.

Diggo11

[spoil]Maybe the rankings could change every 20 levels. Soldier rankings would be something like private, lieutenant, captain, and colonel. Workers could be apprentice, ranch hand, craftsman, and jack of all trades. Adventurers could be scout, woodsman, tracker, and trailblazer. Duellers could be young gun, gunslinger, quickdraw, and sharpshot. Each rank would increase your class bonuses slightly, but in the end it would give you the same boost as the original idea, just more gradually.[/spoil]
That would work really well, although the adventurers names could be better.

Level 10 > Level 30 > Level 50 > Level 70 > Level 90
Soldier > Private > Sergeant > Lieutenant > Captain
Apprentice > Ranch Hand > Worker > Craftsman > Jack of all Trades
Scout > Woodsman > Tracker > Adventurer > Trailblazer
Young Gun > Gunslinger > Dueller > Quickdraw > Sharpshot

DeletedUser

Yeah Diggo, would be great if they let you reselect your subclass. I wouldn't think that would be too big of a deal if they go ahead with subclass bonuses. Who knows, they may have subclass bonuses planned all along. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Diggo11

Yeah Diggo, would be great if they let you reselect your subclass. I wouldn't think that would be too big of a deal if they go ahead with subclass bonuses. Who knows, they may have subclass bonuses planned all along. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Yay we've agreed twice on one thread, the Onion has provided a miracle! Anyhow I'm sure they've thought of it a while ago and forgotten about it, especially with all the effort that went into Forts, so couldn't hurt remind them.

DeletedUser

Yep. And you know how threads like these go. Everyone argues about the bonuses until the thread dies and then nothing is done. Better to just make the idea clear that we want what we want and let the devs do the details.

DeletedUser

And we can also add some text to the sub-class interfaces.
For example:

"The Indians are people bound with Mother Earth. They have profound knowledge with animals..."

Yep. And you know how threads like these go. Everyone argues about the bonuses until the thread dies and then nothing is done. Better to just make the idea clear that we want what we want and let the devs do the details.

So somebody/we have to tell the devs what we want.

DeletedUser

There is a procedure put in place for ideas. You need to edit the first post and take out all the specific bonuses. You need to make the idea clear and concise with the pros and cons of the idea. Then if Gem decides the idea is good enough to be moved to Development she will move it. Do not pester her about it, she is a busy lady.

Once in Development it gets voted on by the community. If it passes it goes to the devs. If the devs think it is a good idea then they will implement it. Even if the community gives the idea an overwhelming Yes on the vote it does not mean the devs will implement it.