Update

DeletedUser

Are you going to guarantee a spot then? Last battle had only 4 attackers or so versus over 100 defenders. :(

I cant guarantee a place , since its the only battle in world 1 and everyone want to get a Fort Winner Medal fast :)

DeletedUser

It makes sense for the quest ones to be given retroactively. It's clear which quests you've completed and there's no way to get them later if you've already done all, or even most, of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found an undocumented feature. You can no longer change clothes while sleeping.

One Armed Ninja

The 3 that almost eveyone have are completely quest realated
Methinks the the little book icon on them stands for quests

In the same a that little book icon and nubmer on some people's sigs may just be the amount of quests they have so far completed

DeletedUser

I cant guarantee a place , since its the only battle in world 1 and everyone want to get a Fort Winner Medal fast :)

Hmm, then I will probably wait for another fort battle closer to me. I need to switch to high luck job rotation to try to find those new items :D There will always be more fort battles later, no point to travel 3 hours or so to a fort battle and don't even get to participate. I suppose I can join the attacker side if I can get my energy low enough :)

One Armed Ninja

Attacking, I find is much more fun and satisfying than defending

So if i have no affiliation, I will always be an attacker
But then i only usually join if i'll be online - attackers dont generally have a long life span

DeletedUser

Well I've got the same three in the OP's post and I'm a non questing soldier.....

Surely you've done some quests.

Got the same three, if I am to guess I'd say they represent progress done with adventurer quest,
and/or levels.

No, not adventurer quests; they're for any character class quest line.

Ah, so are all of the achievements retrospective?

No, only the three mentioned here.

DeletedUser

I was just wondering, what's the point of the extra tab bit at the bottom. Will it be used for more icons does anyone know?

DeletedUser

Also, if you look at my signature does anyone know what the 166 stands for next to that book?

DeletedUser

Whats the meaning of these icons in Fort:

52.jpg

DeletedUser

Whats the meaning of these icons in Fort:

52.jpg

That shows the bonus you are getting for being on the tower/wall. If I am right you were on one of the towers when you did the screenshot.

People around the flag gets -20 bonus.

One Armed Ninja

Also, if you look at my signature does anyone know what the 166 stands for next to that book?

The 3 that almost eveyone have are completely quest realated
Methinks the the little book icon on them stands for quests

In the same aa that little book icon and number on some people's sigs may just be the amount of quests they have so far completed

Jimmy, jimmy jimmy. Thar is my guess

DeletedUser

Surely you've done some quests.

Certainly not enough to justify a medal, I've not actively done any quests since level 20 on w1.. I'm glad you know my account better then me though... now is there a rolls eyes smiley anywhere?

My guess is that the requirements are ridiculously low.

DeletedUser

Certainly not enough to justify a medal, I've not actively done any quests since level 20 on w1.. I'm glad you know my account better then me though... now is there a rolls eyes smiley anywhere?

My guess is that the requirements are ridiculously low.

Well, there is a greenhorn in my town with Adventurer medal... :huh:

Last edited by a moderator: