Update

DeletedUser

I like the new interface :)

And I got some medals. I am apparently an adventurer (bronze), a veteran adventurer (bronze) and a storyline lover (gold).

What do they mean?

DeletedUser

Dunno, I didn't know they could be differnt types.

I have:

Adventurer - Bronze -
Veteran Adventurer - Silver -
Story Line Lover - Gold -

What level are you Miss Sarajevo?

DeletedUser

Got the same three, if I am to guess I'd say they represent progress done with adventurer quest,
and/or levels.

DeletedUser3543

I would guess....

Adventurer - amount of distance covered across map [2 levels, bronze & silver]
Story line lover - amount of quests completed [2 levels, gold & platinum]

DeletedUser

Medals earned (Adventurer)

book-a1z2h.png
bronze.png

DeletedUser

Well I've got the same three in the OP's post and I'm a non questing soldier.....

DeletedUser

I probably got my medal due to travelling large distances. Im still a greenhorn.

And the medals seem to be retroactively awarded.

DeletedUser

Looks like a lot of players have those 3 medals..
The rest are obtained after these updates. Like,..If you take part in a fort battle after this update, you get the medal 'fort fighter',..If you win the fight you get -'Fort battle winner'..There are also 'Veteran fort fighter' and 'Veteran fort battle winner'
There is also a achievement 'sleepyhead'(Yes,..There is also a achievement name like this)..Guess you get it after sleeping for over 16hrs continuously..

DeletedUser

Join defend Side on battle of Power-LG fort and you will get both of fort medals in 8 hours ;)

DeletedUser

That medals are from the fort battle we had at 4:59PM today, I got them too-

Aye I know, I'm using it to show the medals arn't all retrospective.

I have a feeling the ones the most people have have been issued in error.

DeletedUser

Join defend Side on battle of Power-LG fort and you will get both of fort medals in 8 hours ;)

Are you going to guarantee a spot then? Last battle had only 4 attackers or so versus over 100 defenders. :(