Update 2.208

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
off topic but i dont see any feedback topic for this "i dont know how to call" : Play Outside Day!

@Syntex this is new type of Forum event? this bad joke? :)))))
for this you hire another morning coffe buddy?

did he take a look at least at beta forum to see what he was supose to do?
You're damned if you do and damned if you don't. Given some time I am absolutely certain the new event managers will host awesome events.

Beefmeister

you can bombard me with any type of event you want as long as you don't give one single piece of gringo anymore (no more speed worlds)

my small complaint for the forum "event" is that i didn't even get the chance to participate as it was too short.

please do another ifbc...i'm bored with the game in the current state. or at least a local fort event just like ifbc (don't make me farm gear or levels like speed worlds...really don't have time for that). maybe you guys don't realize that these arranged fort events are very productive in terms of seeing where the meta is and what needs to be changed...should happen every year. boosts people returning to the game too and automatically the money spent on regular servers.

the only thing you do with speed worlds is boost the number of cheaters since the usual suspects always win them, finding exploits in the rules that you do not impose. at least if you banned them permanently on their main worlds too, because that's what should happen with cheaters. but here we encourage them to keep cheating since nothing happens to them. it's sad to see.

i understand most of you in charge of this game don't care about it, but aren't you tired of people complaining every single day when they tell you word by word what they want from you? and it's easy to implement too...

darthmaul99174

you can bombard me with any type of event you want as long as you don't give one single piece of gringo anymore (no more speed worlds)

my small complaint for the forum "event" is that i didn't even get the chance to participate as it was too short.

please do another ifbc...i'm bored with the game in the current state. or at least a local fort event just like ifbc (don't make me farm gear or levels like speed worlds...really don't have time for that). maybe you guys don't realize that these arranged fort events are very productive in terms of seeing where the meta is and what needs to be changed...should happen every year. boosts people returning to the game too and automatically the money spent on regular servers.

the only thing you do with speed worlds is boost the number of cheaters since the usual suspects always win them, finding exploits in the rules that you do not impose. at least if you banned them permanently on their main worlds too, because that's what should happen with cheaters. but here we encourage them to keep cheating since nothing happens to them. it's sad to see.

i understand most of you in charge of this game don't care about it, but aren't you tired of people complaining every single day when they tell you word by word what they want from you? and it's easy to implement too...
A bit harsh but true, not to s*** on the event guys I like em

Fort Battle worlds always suck though, its the power hungry play acting politicians that try to be leader and micromanage the whole thing into a real life war effort rather than fun. If you guys can, try to find some impartial leaders that are not yourselves for the most fun experience. I could name a couple that like or dislike that'd get the job done. Definately not me.

Kidd Kalypso

This is feedback? So, not rewarding level rewards retroactively? Big thumbs down. Not like it is that hard to code.
Icons being easier to see? That was talked about in beta, and it still took this long to half ass make it easier to see....thumbs sideways.
New quest? I like doing quests, so that is cool with me. Thumbs up.
Shop stuff.....meh....
Not like I have ever seen any feedback mean anything in this forum, but there is mine for what it is worth.

Artem124

what a waste of time coding this update.. so much more couldve been done in that meantime!!

cant even see who joins/leaves my town because of all the church building that is being done ..
fix town log issue!!
so much other bs that needs to be fixed but we get this update

"Based on your feedback we have changed four item icons. From now those items will be visible clearly"

you really pick the worst feedback to update...... pathetic

Pankreas PorFavor

Because it wasn't planned for this update.

I can't believe I have to rephrase my question, but....
Why wasn't it planned for this update? Nobody noticed that the update comes after the end of the event? You don't need to answer, it is obvious why. Planning an update schedule is an extremely complicated task for people who still struggle with calculating just how many energy points you get when you use a buff. Nevermind.

Clever Hans

I can't believe I have to rephrase my question, but....
Why wasn't it planned for this update? Nobody noticed that the update comes after the end of the event? You don't need to answer, it is obvious why. Planning an update schedule is an extremely complicated task for people who still struggle with calculating just how many energy points you get when you use a buff. Nevermind.
It's not like BigNoob or anyone else in support has an influence what will be the content of the upcoming updates. And by now, it should be clear that decision makers and temp devs don't actively play the game and don't have enough knowledge how to fix it. It is what it is.

Pankreas PorFavor

It's not like BigNoob or anyone else in support has an influence what will be the content of the upcoming updates. And by now, it should be clear that decision makers and temp devs don't actively play the game and don't have enough knowledge how to fix it. It is what it is.

then this is the answer to my question, and not "it wasn't planned". sometimes it's better to leave a question unanswered than reply like this.
the real answer is that they should have updated beta today, make new items auctionable and roll out the update to regular worlds next week.

but hey, it wasn't planned at all, inno doesn't really plan a lot when it comes to this game or we wouldn't have the power creep, PvP mess etc. or was that planned?

BigNoob

Usually new tombola items only become auctionable ~2 weeks after the end of their respective event. This is not the first time there is an update at the end of an event and it doesn't make the new tombola items auctionabe. It will also not be the last time, probably. Nothing says we must make them auctionable immediately. The next events will also follow the same pattern, probably.

Ektoras BOTrini

Usually new tombola items only become auctionable ~2 weeks after the end of their respective event. This is not the first time there is an update at the end of an event and it doesn't make the new tombola items auctionabe. It will also not be the last time, probably. Nothing says we must make them auctionable immediately. The next events will also follow the same pattern, probably.
Why though? If players have been asking specifically for this "to be able to buy/sell the items after the event ends and not after 2 weeks" , but year after year , event after event and feedback after feedback , it seems InnoGames has no plans of EVER listening to their player base. They do realize that WE are the ones that keep the game alive and not them right? If not then they are living in their small bubble thinking they do everything they can to make the game great ( which sadly they might think they actually do because they are clueless ) but in reality if we all decide to stop purchasing nuggets and stop logging in , the game will die in less than a week.

p.s. most of the times is more than 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.