Play Outside Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

corgiscarab

The West Team
Event Manager
Howdy Cowgirls and Cowboys!

We all know how difficult life in the Wild West can be. Everyday you have to toil and labor, fight off bandits and thieves, and just survive. Sometimes it's good to take break and play. Today might even be a beautiful day outside as well!

So, tell us about it:
  1. Write a short post about what you are doing outside today to play and relax. Be it a game, a hobby, or just enjoying the fresh air.
  2. Post your reply to this thread.
  3. You are welcome to "like" the posts you relate to the most.
Let's celebrate Play Outside Day together and show that even in the Wild West, we can play as hard as we can work!

Poker Alice

That's not where I want to go! As I see the lane is ending must signal to merge in. Behind some gangster steps down attempting to close the gap but I make that lane change regardless. In the mirror, I see his arms reacting like I am responsible for his tension and not the traffic. I must survive. Arriving at the grocery store struggle as I fight off the big retail bandits and governmental inflation thieves. Later in the day, as the sun is setting I manage to fine a peaceful path to walk. As a leaf falls to the ground because of the climate change called autumn I think thank God I'm no longer bothered by those blood sucking mosquitoes since they have finished up populating their species.

At days end I power back up the old desktop computer. Turn back the page of time to the 1800's. On the quiet western map cowboys and cowgirls move the doggies from town to town and lament over the railroad and cattle tycoons.

JWillow

Not sure about playing and relaxing, as with the leaves falling and a chill in the air singling the winter to come. In recent days there has been moving of plants back into the house and at times raking of leaves just for the dog to jump into the piles.

corgiscarab

The West Team
Event Manager
The official Play Outside Day is slowly coming to an end and it's great how many different ways you've found to relax and play outside. By sharing your experiences, we see how some have done so.

We have randomly drawn a few lucky players to get an additional breath of respite, between the participants.

Thank you to all participants for sharing your experiences. You've shown that even in the Wild West there's time to relax.

:-))

Status
Not open for further replies.