Feedback Update 2.207

Harriet Oleson

"New rewards system
We have created new rewards system which allows to provide different rewards for the same quest. From new quests you will be able to receive rewards based on your level! Isn't this amazing? Old quests won't be changed and affected."

This worries me lol.
By "different", you mean "the higher our level is, the better is the reward", right ? If yes, can't that incite to NOT play quests until we are almost at max level ? (and so to not play them at all if we leave the game before that).

There are already minimum level restrictions for quests; why didn't you just put easy requirements and small rewards for quest available from low levels, a bit more complicated requirements and average rewards for quests available from average levels, and difficult requirements and high rewards for quests available from high levels ?

Here, for the same amount of time, energy, mats or whatever spent for a quest, whatever if it's a difficult one or not, some players will have small rewards and other big ones.

Quests are supposed to bring the same rewards for everyone, especially the XP ones : it allows to help lower levels to catch up with higher level toons. And to still allow to win big rewards but prevent lower levels to have access to these quests (cause they'd level up really too fastly otherwize), here you were supposed to use the level restrictions.

I hope I misunderstood something ...

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Glad to read that but then what was the point to change the system if it doesn't make a difference ?
This is only one example for a low level quest in system that will be available going forward; higher level quests may well use this system to more substantial effect.

PrancingPurplePony

'Missing quest reward
Quest "Maya's worst night ever" from questline "Something strange is happening" was missing a reward.'

will those that completed the quest already get whatever the missing reward is?

iulianp

The West Team
In-Game Supporter
is that a change from beta? and where does it say that in the quest? information like that should be posted in the quest.
Quest text:
You tell Django that the robbery was executed very professionally. Only one man could do such a thing: Bill San Antonio! Django shakes his head in disbelief. "Antonio's dead, I shot him in a duel." That same night, Django thinks about what exactly happened at that time. He wants to talk to you in the forest.

We will ask the HQ to make the text clearer.

Last edited:

Ektoras BOTrini

Quest text:
You tell Django that the robbery was executed very professionally. Only one man could do such a thing: Bill San Antonio! Django shakes his head in disbelief. "Antonio's dead, I shot him in a duel." That same night, Django thinks about what exactly happened at that time. He wants to talk to you in the forest.

We will ask the HQ to make the text clearer.
That text doesn't offer any leads to as when the quest is available.