Feedback Update 2.197

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
As for advents getting the dodging one is a bit unfair for players that accrued a bunch of them using traps builds before the resistance change, but that’s like two players in all worlds.

Artem124

5 years to complete my fort battle achievements thanks
just like sleeping

participate in 3750 battles

2 people in az are over 3k battles
cvr - 3070 battles
kidnappy - 3250 battles
these are og players since 2008
how do you expect us to get 3750 battles with most average max 2k battles
i played for 10 years and just got over 1k battles

average is 1500-2k battles per og player

win 2500 battles

none one even won 2k battles in az

cvr - 1824
kidnappy - 1905

again these are our 2 top ranks in fort battls
i have too manually look through player stats unless theres another better way too see

in this case because of inno.. 5+ battles per day will be dug

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

Abydos1 have made more than 22500 damage in tank gear so it's not impossible. and you don't need to reskill if you can't, you just have to wear some cheap/decent damager gear and you can do it. the real problem is that 35k dodge, I normally do 0-2 dodge in FFs I passed out. You need to be a tank for years to get that achievement

the fact you can name a single player that did it just shows how hard it is to do it. if the question was which pure ld player did it, the answer would be "everyone, duh! I can't even list them all!" ;)
basically, it makes no sense to stay a tank and play in non-tank gear for months until you get lucky. reskill, get the achievement, reskill back. which is fine. if you want dueling achievements, you need dueler build. if you want different types of FFing achievements, you need different FF builds.

Abydos1

the fact you can name a single player that did it just shows how hard it is to do it. if the question was which pure ld player did it, the answer would be "everyone, duh! I can't even list them all!" ;)
basically, it makes no sense to stay a tank and play in non-tank gear for months until you get lucky. reskill, get the achievement, reskill back. which is fine. if you want dueling achievements, you need dueler build. if you want different types of FFing achievements, you need different FF builds.
It's called Gringo precious...

Pankreas PorFavor

It's called Gringo precious...

"precious" LOL
well then there's no problem, everyone has gringo gear, the achievement is a piece of cake :)
all I'm saying is it's not easy to get this achievement if you are a tank with regular gear. that's why it is a noteworthy achievement and I congratulate you for doing it. but there are people here writing how it is not that complicated. I guess if that was the case, there would be more tanks achieving it, don't you think so? I am not complaining or asking it should be easier, just explaining that it takes a lot of effort, luck and/or not-easy-to-get gear to do it as a tank. reskilling makes it easier :)

Beefmeister

Why is it such a big case with the 20k dmg achievement...reskill once equip damage gear congrats you did it

What about the dodges achievement...that is indeed hard to do for any other class than soldier or worker...

Anyway, to clear the air, most of the new fort fight achievements are hard...they shouldnt be like this.

at least the participating ones/wins/get knocked out, you have no chance from 0, even in 5 years. That should not be like this considering one of them gives a piece of the lincoln set. That should be changed.

The survival one, i have 1.1k ffs survived out of 1.7k participated, that in the span of 4 and a half years of missing maybe 100...if i'm generous. On a world that has one every single day with small exceptions.

Rest are all more than accessible for everyone, with a bit of work.

asdf124

"precious" LOL
well then there's no problem, everyone has gringo gear, the achievement is a piece of cake :)
all I'm saying is it's not easy to get this achievement if you are a tank with regular gear. that's why it is a noteworthy achievement and I congratulate you for doing it. but there are people here writing how it is not that complicated. I guess if that was the case, there would be more tanks achieving it, don't you think so? I am not complaining or asking it should be easier, just explaining that it takes a lot of effort, luck and/or not-easy-to-get gear to do it as a tank. reskilling makes it easier :)
I don't think you need to have a build for tanks anymore, correct me if I am wrong. But the john bull/cortina level 3 is by far the best gear as a tank even if your not skilled for tanking.

Pankreas PorFavor

Why is it such a big case with the 20k dmg achievement...reskill once equip damage gear congrats you did it

What about the dodges achievement...that is indeed hard to do for any other class than soldier or worker...

Anyway, to clear the air, most of the new fort fight achievements are hard...they shouldnt be like this.

at least the participating ones/wins/get knocked out, you have no chance from 0, even in 5 years. That should not be like this considering one of them gives a piece of the lincoln set. That should be changed.

The survival one, i have 1.1k ffs survived out of 1.7k participated, that in the span of 4 and a half years of missing maybe 100...if i'm generous. On a world that has one every single day with small exceptions.

Rest are all more than accessible for everyone, with a bit of work.

I absolutely agree with what you say here. 20k dmg achievemt is not a big deal, I just disagree with people saying "pure hp tank can easily do it, all you need is hit 30-40 times in one battle". as with many other achievements, you need to focus on one segment of the game for a while (years maybe in some cases) which includes reskilling. want to win 7500 duels? not easy, takes a lot of time, gear, build. want 20k dmg? adjust your build, get gear, get the achievement. etc. etc.
but when you look at achievements like 3750 battle participations... if you do one every day, it's 10 years and 3 months. if you're already half way there you're discouraged. and if you're not even close... it's just not motivating. and achievements should give you motivation to play this game. (and I am not saying it is the only motivation).