Update 1.33

DeletedUser

Ana it's too late for me... My accs on w12 and w13 .net to be precise. Those worlds are soon to be dead as devs don't want to add an endgame and world restart. Also I simply don't want to go on new worlds since classes are still unbalanced.
If however the set bonus, and yes there is one definetly if you equip all collector set items, if that bonus really makes the difference, I'll get it on some new world that opens - but only after we all learn what that set bonus is.
Until then, I can only hope that one of next updates will add a gatling gun to the game. Now that's something I'd definetly chase on level 120. ;)

DeletedUser

hello guys
im brasilian and the news about fort battle never reach us xD
so what changed in battle forts?

DeletedUser

Just got one of the new recipes but when are they going to be auctionable?

DeletedUser

Some (if not all) are auctionable (if they weren't always). I guess it's not all though, unless you didn't look at your recipe yourself and are just going by what you heard.

DeletedUser

On world 2 I found create hip flask (525) it doesn't say auctionable at the bottom and I can't see it in my inventory when I'm in the market.

Has anyone else found one of the new recipe's and if so is it auctionable?

DeletedUser

I have 'Prepare robust reins (525)' in Colorado (w15) that is not auctionable either.

/Edlit

DeletedUser

Ana it's too late for me... My accs on w12 and w13 .net to be precise. Those worlds are soon to be dead as devs don't want to add an endgame and world restart. Also I simply don't want to go on new worlds since classes are still unbalanced.
If however the set bonus, and yes there is one definetly if you equip all collector set items, if that bonus really makes the difference, I'll get it on some new world that opens - but only after we all learn what that set bonus is.
Until then, I can only hope that one of next updates will add a gatling gun to the game. Now that's something I'd definetly chase on level 120. ;)

You keep advocating endgame and world restart, imo crappiest idea ever, i honestly have no interest for my 2 years of work to be nullified. World merger is better idea if we want to breathe new life intogame. But 100 people, 100 opinions.

On other things i mainly agree with you, something major must be given to 120 lvl players that will motivate them to keep playing.

DeletedUser

You saying I'm devil's advocate? :)

Motivation to keep levels 120 playing is like motivating ppl who're 100 years old to compete into Olympics. Means - it's a fail.
Instead of motivating a few veterans, shouldn't the game, assuming the main target is being profitable, shouldn't the game motivate newcommers to compete in it with fair odds?
We need a competition, but instead of new worlds every now and then, worlds with already filled unchangeable HoFs have to restart. Plain and simple. The competition continues indefinetly.
Oh, did I mention that I've said not only once that we desperately need new The West, version 2.0, instead of new updates every few months? No big new version of the game = the game is slowly dying.

Noobmic

On other things i mainly agree with you, something major must be given to 120 lvl players that will motivate them to keep playing.

With this update you have for a couple of months something to do, because of the achievements and collectors items. As example: 1000 daily quests, duels, sell of items to reach $1,000,000 from this , do jobs to get items for crafting and to get those cards ... at least for 3 months we have something to do.

And by the way, I don't agree with restart of any old the-west server, if this will happen I will quit all InnoGames games that I play.

DeletedUser

Yea well Noobmic, you'll quit if it restarts, I'll quit if it doesn't.

Since InnoGames probably wants us both (and our money, haha ;)) how about starting a poll to see what the majority of players think about it. We can always reach a compromise, for example, leave worlds 1-10 as endless, and restart all 11+.

DeletedUser

new recipes above 500 points are meant to be non-auctionable :)

So if we get one that doesn't match our craft, then might as well dump it?

Perhaps a patch where you only get unauctionable ones matching your craft?

DeletedUser6752

So, having worked on my oldest character since mid-2008, I'm supposed to get all excited about having him deleted and starting over? Doing all the same things I've already done - again?
No thanks.
If I want to start over again, I'll create a character on a different world. New worlds aren't just for people who have never played the game before.

Deleted User - 1802579

I like Joxer idea of an endgame, but this should be implanted on a new yet to be developed west world, where it is absolutely clear from the start that there will be an endgame and character deletion when its time.

You can't expect that players who have spend 2 years and 10.000 nuggets on a char to get the GG and all re-skills and what not just to say now, sorry but we gonna delete everything and thanks for your money. You really think players will keep playing?

Great idea, just not possible on the already established worlds.

Deleted User - 1802579

I got this from W12 market, as you can see lvl 500 recipes can be auctioned.

recipeo.jpg

DeletedUser

Thanks, you've both answered my question, some are auctionable, some are not, but which one is the way it's supposed to be...