Up for hire! Bidding

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22685

The forum time is not meant to be the same for all players; it can be altered manually according to your own time zone. Mine shows GMT +10 since I don't live in the backwards half of the world.

I'm not aware of the specifics of the rules of this auction, but as with every other in-game deadline, I'm assuming the cut-off is governed by server time, which at the moment is GMT +2.

DeletedUser35120

The forum time is not meant to be the same for all players; it can be altered manually according to your own time zone. Mine shows GMT +10 since I don't live in the backwards half of the world.

If only this noob Anny knew :(, else she would have bidded at the proper time.

I'm not aware of the specifics of the rules of this auction, but as with every other in-game deadline, I'm assuming the cut-off is governed by server time, which at the moment is GMT +2.

I agree with that, but must say.. one should have mentioned - 'Bidding ends on 12th August 23:59 in-game server time' :(

Nisa

Rumor has it Sofaticia is almost ready, still needs to fix her make up and choose some clothes and shouldnt take long but she can be picky.

Gregory McTubby is about to end his well deserved vacation and will be eager to go scout out some amazing drops.

*stay tuned*

Pankreas PorFavor

exactly, who won? am I allowed to spend my money (in Arizona, in case the mods want to check my acc), or should I save it for Sofaticia?

Nisa

I would say yes Pank, spend your money. Kraaky had a higher bid anyway (2.2 mill). Not sure if Anny Hudson bid will count but lets wait for final announcement.

Pankreas PorFavor

I completely missed Kraaky's bid...

anyway, this was a good idea, and if you're going to do this in the future, I suggest you plan it a bit better. have the "slaves" ready before you start the auction, make the rules clear to everyone, and have a moderator online when the end of the auction approaches so they can update the first post with the current status.

until next time! ;)

DeletedUser8627

Thank you to all those whom bid.

We will make preparations shortly to have this sorted out and issued.

DeletedUser8627

The two characters have been given to their respective owners where they will be unavailable for the next week (01/09/2014 - 07/09/2014).

During this time bidding has now started on both characters again. Bidding starts at $150 000 for Sofaticia and $250 000 for Gregory McTubby. Bidding will end on 07/09/2014.

For more information >> Up for hire!

To note a few things and common questions being asked.

Both characters are under your command. You will not be given access to the accounts, they are run by the admin, however, they will do anything you want them to do. They can farm jobs for you, they can duel for you, they can attend fort battles for you, they can craft for you. Whatever you want in the game, they will be happy to do this for you.
To make life easier, you may send them a town invite and may place energy buffs on the market for them to use. As soon as their energy has been depleted and they do not have buffs they will sleep for 8 hours and then continue your wishes.

Absolutely everything gained on the characters during the week period is yours. This being items, products, bonds, cash, login bonus etc... but excludes XP. Both characters have got secrets on their accounts already that will be transferred over to you, you will only know what it is once you have hired them. We have already established that tubby holds 1 million in his bank account account making this character generally more valuable.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to post here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34315

I bid $1,000,000 (from world 1) for Gregory Tubby. I need a chap to make me some lard, he seems perfect for the job.

DeletedUser12734

Are there a Sofaticia and a Gregory for each world? I mean does every world has it's own separate bidding? or there's only one?

DeletedUser35415

one million for Sofaticia. Briscoe. Grafaz

CANCEL THIS ONE!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

Are there a Sofaticia and a Gregory for each world? I mean does every world has it's own separate bidding? or there's only one?

Only one character per the entire .net universe OK...good luck bidding.

DeletedUser8627

One character per week. Doesn't matter which world as they can transfer to your world if you win the bidding. But only these characters will run on one world per week.

DeletedUser35415

this is only for one week???
Cancel my bid pls.. I wont pay 1m for slave for one week :D

Deleted User - 1802579

this is only for one week???
Cancel my bid pls.. I wont pay 1m for slave for one week :D

It clearly says in the 1st post: "They will wait on you 24/7 for one full week doing whatever you need done. "

Did you even read the rules before bidding?

DeletedUser12734

OK I'll wait for the next round to see if previous winners are satisfied :p

Status
Not open for further replies.