Up for hire! Bidding

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35520

what is her luck value up to? that determines if i will bid higher on tubby or her

Deleted User - 1802579

Is it possible to get a screenshot of their skills? I would like to know what I'm bidding on, your description is not enough.

DeletedUser35520

It's rude to ask a girl her age ;)
good thing i wasn't asking her age only if shes a normal 135 level with best gear (meaning like 11,7k range) or slightly higher like tubbs? But, I'm sure she has been asked worse questions seeing as how her skills are being pimped out

DeletedUser36559

Do both the accounts have unlimited energy (plenty of energy refills) or do they need to sleep in hotel/ barracks?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31239

What music do they like and will they be washed before you sell them? After all they have been sitting in dungeon :)

DeletedUser8627

good thing i wasn't asking her age only if shes a normal 135 level with best gear (meaning like 11,7k range) or slightly higher like tubbs? But, I'm sure she has been asked worse questions seeing as how her skills are being pimped out

I take care of my people, and with that - you can bet that she not only has the best gear but the best skill setup too. Her luck range is on about $15k but not a guaranteed drop at that price.

Do both the accounts have unlimited energy or do they need to sleep in hotel/ barracks?

They are normal players playing the game like you and me. They need to sleep too.

DeletedUser35520

ok thanks for the info. lets go
5.5 mil on tubbs
and
1 mil on Sofaticia

Status
Not open for further replies.