Website TW-DB.info - English support

DeletedUser37191

It's supposed to be blank. You can paste a list of jobs found by others (or yourself, if you found them before tw-db resets them and you saved the list by exporting it first)

DeletedUser35533

It's supposed to be blank. You can paste a list of jobs found by others (or yourself, if you found them before tw-db resets them and you saved the list by exporting it first)
so where did all the buttons for importing my inventory to twdb go?

DeletedUser35533

If you're talking about the window that opens when you click the compass on the right side of the screen (http://prntscr.com/9hvw1f) then I don't know why it'd seem blank to you...
yep thats the one. was wondering if it was just me. using greasemonkey on firefox and only have twdb,collections and friend event scripts. wondered if it was a compatibility thing but turning others off or reinstalling did not help

DeletedUser

I have only encountered this a couple of times thankfully.
I can't remember what I did. But my instinct is to reload and if that doesn't work, I close my browser, wait a few seconds, restart my browser, clear my cache and then try again.
I got it working again, so I guess that worked for me.
It may also be your computer is acting up.
I am currently using my old backup computer and it is slooooow. So - on occasion - TW itself freezes up, especially with the inventory. The pictures simply will not load.
I have found that having another tab open on a neutral site, say Google, switching to it and then switching back kicks the computer into life.
I have no idea why this works, but it does.

DeletedUser35533

fixed it. make sure addblock is off both on the whole the-west and twdb sites.

I have only encountered this a couple of times thankfully.
I can't remember what I did. But my instinct is to reload and if that doesn't work, I close my browser, wait a few seconds, restart my browser, clear my cache and then try again.
I got it working again, so I guess that worked for me.
It may also be your computer is acting up.
I am currently using my old backup computer and it is slooooow. So - on occasion - TW itself freezes up, especially with the inventory. The pictures simply will not load.
I have found that having another tab open on a neutral site, say Google, switching to it and then switching back kicks the computer into life.
I have no idea why this works, but it does.
I tried everything except uninstalling the browser. it is a different pc from my old one, it has a weaker video card but twice the ram. cleared everything from cashe to cookies

Last edited by a moderator:

Abydos1

Still having 'Speed Issues'

View attachment 1746

Recently I managed to finally get the Golden Gun thanks to getting the complete Rowe set from the latest dead event...but after I updated cloth calc it told me to use Golden Gun set which is considerably slower (809%) than what I had before (817%) which I am wearing in the attached pic. Is there any way this can be fixed to where it shows the best possible speed clothing?

Ummm, it's been over 2 months with no reply...has anyone looked into this? :huh:

DeletedUser

There are some minor glitches with the Cloth-Calc that haven't been fixed yet. This being one of them. Another is that sometimes it will not actually give you the best clothing for a job.
For instance, sometimes when you equip the 'best clothing' it may say something like 200/280 yet when you use the in-game calculator, it will change to something like 220/280.
I have faith though that it will be fixed at some point. :)

Abydos1

Yeah, and with how slow the ingame work clothes button is right now we really need this cloth calc to be updated and working right since things have been really inconvenient lately. Nevertheless, I still can't stress how annoying the speed issue is right now...if you just able to fix that first that would be much appreciated. Thanks and best of luck.

DeletedUser37191

Every night the silver jobs list resets (not sure at what time, but it's after the game silver jobs are set).

Is it possible for me to either change that time, or cancel this automatic cleanup?

I think I fixed that problem, with a very small edit in the script.

Search for "setHours" inside the script. It should point you to "setHours(02)". Change that to your local time that correspond to server time 2AM (for me that's 20).
That seems to fix it for me.

---EDIT---
It didn't, testing something else...

---EDIT 2---
Worked by changing another place the 02 appears. I can explain better if interested (pm?)

Last edited by a moderator:

djogani

my import button for cloth calc is not working, and inventory importer also. please fix this. the entire community relies on this script because of faulty game developement...

DeletedUser37191

djogani, are you sure you are logged in the website, tw-db? I always have to log in again when I change computers.

djogani

djogani, are you sure you are logged in the website, tw-db? I always have to log in again when I change computers.

I'm sure, because script warns you if you are not logged to tw-db.info. Tried different computers, different browsers, clearing cache and cookies, disabling adblock, nothing helps.

Abydos1

Yeah, it gives me an 'invalid server certificate' error page when I try to go to tw-db from ingame from my XP computers but it works just fine on my Vista/7 computers. This tells me that XP is really getting close to being completely phased out...sucks though because that was the best Windows OS. I'm just waiting till Skype stops working...when that happens it's pretty much over for XP. Not sure if tw-db team can fix this problem...after all they still yet to fix the 'speed' issue I mentioned as well as the inaccurate jobs calculator. It barely works still and updates on Vista/7 computers but other than that it needs some work...best of luck to the tw-db team.

DeletedUser16928

I just updated TW-DB with the new sets and some other recent changes in item data.

As for the errors mentioned above, sorry for the late response, I somehow missed the email notification from this thread. The problem seems to be that I recently switched to another certification authority (CA), letsencrypt.org. To verify this is the problem in your case, please try to go to https://helloworld.letsencrypt.org/ in the same browser you use for TW-DB. If you get a warning about insecure connection, your device doesn't support this CA.

Windows XP having problems with this is a known issue and AFAIK they are trying to fix this. In the meantime, you can get import and ClothCalc to temporarily work by navigating to https://tw-db.info/ and confirming a security exception (i.e. that you understand risks and wish to proceed to the website). On most browsers you should then be able to do an Import or get ClothCalc data for a while.

Abydos1

Sorry, it does not offer a security exception...trust me, I researched for hours the other day and couldn't find a solution to this problem which is why I was saying all that above in my message. It all rests on you to make a way to bypass it if it is even possible...good luck.

Laural

I just updated TW-DB with the new sets and some other recent changes in item data.

As for the errors mentioned above, sorry for the late response, I somehow missed the email notification from this thread. The problem seems to be that I recently switched to another certification authority (CA), letsencrypt.org. To verify this is the problem in your case, please try to go to https://helloworld.letsencrypt.org/ in the same browser you use for TW-DB. If you get a warning about insecure connection, your device doesn't support this CA.

Windows XP having problems with this is a known issue and AFAIK they are trying to fix this. In the meantime, you can get import and ClothCalc to temporarily work by navigating to https://tw-db.info/ and confirming a security exception (i.e. that you understand risks and wish to proceed to the website). On most browsers you should then be able to do an Import or get ClothCalc data for a while.

when I click on your link above to get to TWDB I get the following:

tw-db.info normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to tw-db.info this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be tw-db.info, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit tw-db.info right now because the website sent scrambled credentials that Chrome cannot process. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

But it never works later. :)

DeletedUser16928

Laural, what browser & OS do you have? Preferably, please go to http://www.useragentstring.com/ and copy the piece of text under User Agent String explained.

I have tried this in a XP virtual machine and the certificate indeed wasn't validated, but I was still able to confirm the security exception and proceed to the site.

BTW, I added the drop bonus (my data export script reported the new bonus type, but I didn't notice). I haven't added an icon for it yet, though, no idea what to use...