Website TW-DB.info - English support

Abydos1

Speed Issues are back...

Speed issue has appeared for me since I upgraded Yuma horse to Level 1 on a couple of worlds.

Juan's Set was bugging the calcs too, but this seems to have been fixed now.

For example, on Briscoe, my current speed gear is Indian set with Level 1 Yuma, Christmas Bells in product slot, and Golden Gun set in weapon slots.

This gives me a speed of 745%.

Cloth Calc suggests I should change to a combo of Juan's and Frank James' Sets with speed of 887%, yet when equipped, the actual in-game speed is only 644%.

Similar story on Colorado with upgraded Yuma.

All worlds without upgraded horses are calculating perfectly, so the upgraded item seems to be being miscalculated by cloth calc

Well, seems I spoke too soon...as soon as this new Easter event started it went back to thinking the gg set is better which it never will be. I'm hoping that this will finally get fixed really soon because most of us love the speed feature of cloth calc and somewhat rely on it to get around to jobs as fast as possible to gather eggs and stuff. Please address this problem if it can be fixed or not...also, new Easter sets are not being recognized so far but I'm sure it is being worked on. Keep up the good work and best of luck.

DeletedUser34295

Is there a way to have clothes calc pick based on luck??

If you open the clothcalc window you can sort your jobs by luck by clicking the green clover in the rows of icons. It will the show your highest luck job at the top of the list of jobs. Choose your job and it will show the best clothes for it.

If you mean to show what set/items give you the highest luck for any job, there's no way to do that as far as I'm aware.

DeletedUser37321

hi, can you please update tw-db cloth calc to recognise Tlingit Tribal Artifacts weapons? Thank you

DeletedUser35120

Hey Petee, can you please update the tw-db database with the Easter 2016 gear?

DeletedUser34295

It appears that Yellow horse belt is causing some kind of error. I was looking for the best items for constructions and it uses the belt, and it caused an error log to pop up. Here's what it said:

2ika88k.jpg

Bad Billy Jack

today must have been an update. clothcalc uses almighty brown tie for max health, regeneration, speed, etc. the item is a fraud. please remove it from calculations. thankx

MFRavenhawk

today must have been an update. clothcalc uses almighty brown tie for max health, regeneration, speed, etc. the item is a fraud. please remove it from calculations. thankx

Yep, TW-DB updated, as did clothcalc......and since The Almighty Brown Tie is listed as 'clothing', it completely screws up clothcalc, as well as the calculator page in TW-DB.

Please find a way to exclude this item from the calculations.....or can we convince Inno to change its item classification so its excluded automatically?

The Almighty Brown Tie cannot be surpassed!
Perhaps not...but for game calculation purposes, it certainly needs to be suppressed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser37191

Yep, TW-DB updated, as did clothcalc......and since The Almighty Brown Tie is listed as 'clothing', it completely screws up clothcalc, as well as the calculator page in TW-DB.
[...]

Just FYI, to comment on a nice feature of the calculator page, is that you can fix this bug as it affects that page:
1)Click on the tie (in the calculator->inventory page)
2)Move to the jobs page (inside the calculator)
3)Go back to the inventory page
And the calculator will consider as if you didn't have the tie.
You can also use that to check if you should buy or sell something, by adding or removing items using the three steps above.

One problem, though, is that the calculator doesn't consider leveled items :(

MFRavenhawk

Just FYI, to comment on a nice feature of the calculator page, is that you can fix this bug as it affects that page:
1)Click on the tie (in the calculator->inventory page)
2)Move to the jobs page (inside the calculator)
3)Go back to the inventory page
And the calculator will consider as if you didn't have the tie.
You can also use that to check if you should buy or sell something, by adding or removing items using the three steps above.

One problem, though, is that the calculator doesn't consider leveled items :(
Thanks for that info....but as you said, it doesn't calculate upgraded items, which pretty much renders TW-DB's calculator page useless to me except to get a rough estimate of if my current skill placement still lets me do certain jobs safely.

And unfortunately the job window work gear calculator in-game is incredibly slow...to the point of freezing my browser....due to having a large inventory to shuffle thru. As such, I usually rely on clothcalc very heavily (though I never could understand why the TW-DB calculator page and clothcalc don't sync up when upgraded gear is concerned....must use a differing method of coding?) and am not currently able to do so because you can't discount the ABT there like you can on the calculator page.

DeletedUser16928

Sorry for the Almighty Brown Tie issues, I excluded it from the calculator just now. When I updated the site yesterday, I didn't quite realize this will cause such issues, I suppose Inno trolled me good. :)

DeletedUser928

I had to click on the little green X to refresh..
The spot normally that is red if you have new inventory or sold stuff from your inventory.

Thanks Petee