P&P Turning w13 into a mess

DeletedUser

To all towns, and you know who you are, that after your shortterm success and longterm fail are now trying to keep your town positions.

Look ppl, if you didn't learn anything over last few months, it's really high time to start. w13 is not w1. It is not w9, nor w10, nor w11. It's also not w12, or any other world. Please, just please, stop persuading newbies that your ideas are the right ones by saying "I'm playing this game for decades and I know what's the best for you". Other newbies on w13 already proved you wrong, and not in just one segment of this game.

Some of us don't share your feeling that w13 is doomed or whatnot. We never felt it actually. We lost hundreds of duels and hundreds of fort fights, but we kept up getting better and better. Seems everyone except you is aware that game has drastically changed within the last year. You just can't afford to play w13 like you played on other worlds. If you're unable to keep up with the current game version, if you thought w13 will be easily "conquered" by a recipe you got from other worlds' cookbooks, step down already from your leading positions and give the job to other townmembers of yours.

Smaller fort fight alliances? Who are you kidding with? It's the same old alliance trying to survive by any means. You really hope it will be a success? Maybe it would be - on your old worlds. On w13? Forgeddit.
Man, even Gaga didn't try to turn w13 upside down, she made just one ff town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with jox. H€ll, even UiS doesn´t exist anymore. They formed an another alliance and sided with some some of the towns they were fighting against. UiS used to "help" with trinty, now they seem to be something totally different. I wonder what trinty will do. Are they all alone? And winchester uprising changed their name to warriors, and 1 day later it was Regulators. I guess in future there will be 100 alliances in Arizona fighting each other.

DeletedUser

Lol, I sent a PM to scareless to tell me what´s happening here. :p
I AM SO CONFUSED! :eek:

DeletedUser

Lol, I sent a PM to scareless to tell me what´s happening here. :p
I AM SO CONFUSED! :eek:
Why? there is no reason to be confused we will kick rest of UiS like rest of UN bandits + backstabers survivors and everyone else who will be in our way :laugh: Who cares if they change alliance name everyday we know who are they and time will show who is with us and who is against us the best example for that is survivors. :)

DeletedUser

Patience please. Wait for the answer from those the first post was aimed at. Unless they choose to keep silent. Wouldn't surprise me.

DeletedUser

Why? there is no reason to be confused we will kick rest of UiS like rest of UN bandits + backstabers survivors and everyone else who will be in our way :laugh: Who cares if they change alliance name everyday we know who are they and time will show who is with us and who is against us the best example for that is survivors. :)

So, I guess we will keep on fighting everyone then! :laugh:

Ps, I saw now that the survivors has removed their enemy list from town banner. Does this mean they´re enemy to everyone? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We in Trinity will crush every enemy,every backstabber and every fighter till no one is left.I was kicked out of the so-called Regulators by that Dictator and am eager to crush them.The survivors are enemies to trinity as they are friends to Lesser Of Two Evils.:mad::mad::D:D

All Hail the Great Trinity!!:shootout::shootout:

DeletedUser

We in Trinity will crush every enemy,every backstabber and every fighter till no one is left.I was kicked out of the so-called Regulators by that Dictator and am eager to crush them.The survivors are enemies to trinity as they are friends to Lesser Of Two Evils.:mad::mad::D:D

All Hail the Great Trinity!!:shootout::shootout:
loool m8 calm down :D when times come we will see whats going to be :p

DeletedUser

Sorry got a bit over reacted!!!:laugh::p

But we will crush them for sure!!!!!:cool::ranger::ranger:

DeletedUser

Lol, did greenbud420 kick you? Lol, I know that guy. I was in UiS earlier too but then he became a hostile and threatened everyone that opposed him. :D And also threatened everyone to kick out everyone who don´t attend in fort battles.

DeletedUser

Time has turned him more of a......... Dictator!!!:blink:
He dictates through us changes our name,our authorities and kicks us out.!!:mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

He has turned into the dark side! I wouldn´t be surprised if I saw greenbud´s picture on the town´s profile. :D

DeletedUser

Hey! Ppl, this thread is not about Trinity nor UiS (and besides, UiS doesn't exist anymore, at least not with that name). So please, don't bury it with offtopic.

DeletedUser

Yeah this is about the changes w13 has had.We should try our best to welcome good times and avoid bad times.:):)

But we for our sake need to destroy some other folks lives so don't take it personally cause we are just going to battle you and take your fort and leave your town some where in the rankings.So don't take it personally.:p:D;):cool:

And yeah,its just a fight and take method.So don't panic cause the Dr.Trinity is here.;):unsure::cool:

DeletedUser

backstabbers? lol i find that quite amusing

we were there to help at every trinity battle, and our thanks was a majority that could be online for a trinity battle but offline for ours?

i wouldnt call being fed up as being used for fodder backstabbing, and it wasnt us that threw the first punch