P&P Turning w13 into a mess

DeletedUser25480

ill continue to do what i have always done, attempt to restore balance to this world. As far as i can see at the moment that is being done without me so i will leave things as they are but if one alliance becomes over-powered then it can expect to see me on the opposite side!

DeletedUser

backstabbers? lol i find that quite amusing

we were there to help at every trinity battle, and our thanks was a majority that could be online for a trinity battle but offline for ours?

i wouldnt call being fed up as being used for fodder backstabbing, and it wasnt us that threw the first punch

http://www.westforts.com/en13/battles/battle/8839

Watch the replay, you will see Trinity player after Trinity player getting KO'd when trying to reach the flag. You'll also see Gaco Bacov, one of your own members waiting several rounds to start rushing. The same for Nicole613, one of the leaders of (ex) UIS.

You can keep on whining about how you lost your big attack and how it was 'our fault', the thing is that a side flag rush nearly never works. A lot of players know that and then aren't so keen on rushing. Yet Trinity rushed the flag for you.

You can keep on imagining about how Trinity used you.. Join greenbud's club, he likes imagining stuff about this alliance too. Like how we're a dictatorship while we vote on everything and every opinion counts, and in his alliance anyone making a post questioning him gets kicked out of the alliance and the post gets deleted. Irony ftw :blink:

You just chose to go with the flow and team up on Trinity, that's good for you but please stop with the false reasons trying to make us look bad.. When I lose a fort attack I don't blame the people helping the attack, I move on and try another time, you should try that too sometimes ;)

DeletedUser22575

To all towns, and you know who you are, that after your shortterm success and longterm fail are now trying to keep your town positions.

Look ppl, if you didn't learn anything over last few months, it's really high time to start. w13 is not w1. It is not w9, nor w10, nor w11. It's also not w12, or any other world. Please, just please, stop persuading newbies that your ideas are the right ones by saying "I'm playing this game for decades and I know what's the best for you". Other newbies on w13 already proved you wrong, and not in just one segment of this game.

Some of us don't share your feeling that w13 is doomed or whatnot. We never felt it actually. We lost hundreds of duels and hundreds of fort fights, but we kept up getting better and better. Seems everyone except you is aware that game has drastically changed within the last year. You just can't afford to play w13 like you played on other worlds. If you're unable to keep up with the current game version, if you thought w13 will be easily "conquered" by a recipe you got from other worlds' cookbooks, step down already from your leading positions and give the job to other townmembers of yours.

Smaller fort fight alliances? Who are you kidding with? It's the same old alliance trying to survive by any means. You really hope it will be a success? Maybe it would be - on your old worlds. On w13? Forgeddit.
Man, even Gaga didn't try to turn w13 upside down, she made just one ff town.

Oh what a load of garbage.

You cried endlessly about the "worker killers" then your town became "worker killers".

You cried endlessly about "push fort fights" then your town held closed "push fort fights" manipulating the system.

You cried endlessly about "another way to find the keys" while manipulating the NPC duel to keep yourself ko'd while looking for them.

The only thing that you and your town members have learned and kept getting "better and better at" is manipulating the system.

You are no better at fort fighting than anyone else in 13, and in fact there are many much better at it. Despite what you think you don't have all the answers and you certainly are not the keeper of the holy grail to the secret of success in Arizona.

Push fort fights and NPC ko's are gone. What you have achieved here in Arizona was nothing more than a fluke of manipulation and nothing you have accomplished is any indication of any long term success.

You and your town members can attempt to keep manipulating the system by having your friends and allies ko you to keep you safe, but in the end that is going to back fire on you.

So if anyone needs to step down it is you if you think you have the "recipe to success". All you have proven is despite your crying and hypocrisy is that you are capable of manipulating the system....a system that has been changed to where your limited results will not be reproducible in the future and it will continue to be the "old world 1 cookbook" that will be the blueprint to success in the future.

DeletedUser

Oh what a load of garbage.

You cried endlessly about the "worker killers" then your town became "worker killers".

You cried endlessly about "push fort fights" then your town held closed "push fort fights" manipulating the system.

You cried endlessly about "another way to find the keys" while manipulating the NPC duel to keep yourself ko'd while looking for them.

The only thing that you and your town members have learned and kept getting "better and better at" is manipulating the system.

You are no better at fort fighting than anyone else in 13, and in fact there are many much better at it. Despite what you think you don't have all the answers and you certainly are not the keeper of the holy grail to the secret of success in Arizona.

Push fort fights and NPC ko's are gone. What you have achieved here in Arizona was nothing more than a fluke of manipulation and nothing you have accomplished is any indication of any long term success.

You and your town members can attempt to keep manipulating the system by having your friends and allies ko you to keep you safe, but in the end that is going to back fire on you.

So if anyone needs to step down it is you if you think you have the "recipe to success". All you have proven is despite your crying and hypocrisy is that you are capable of manipulating the system....a system that has been changed to where your limited results will not be reproducible in the future and it will continue to be the "old world 1 cookbook" that will be the blueprint to success in the future.

LOL!!!:D:p
Sorry...

Btw less are you TJ??:up:

Firstly:

1) Asking help from Trinity.;):boone:
2) Fighting against Trinity.:mad::shootout:
3) Asking help again from Trinity against LOTE(Lesser Of Two Evils):laugh:

Is that your master idea??:huh:

Asking help then backstabbing,and again asking for sympathy??:mad:

Well done TJ!!:laugh::p:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

backstabbers? lol i find that quite amusing

we were there to help at every trinity battle, and our thanks was a majority that could be online for a trinity battle but offline for ours?

i wouldnt call being fed up as being used for fodder backstabbing, and it wasnt us that threw the first punch
Yep! You are the "ONE" you should join Zion you will bring balance with your town on w13. FOR SURVI... kmh ZION !!! LONG LIVE ZION !!! :laugh:

DeletedUser

http://www.westforts.com/en13/battles/battle/8839

Watch the replay, you will see Trinity player after Trinity player getting KO'd when trying to reach the flag. You'll also see Gaco Bacov, one of your own members waiting several rounds to start rushing. The same for Nicole613, one of the leaders of (ex) UIS.

You can keep on whining about how you lost your big attack and how it was 'our fault', the thing is that a side flag rush nearly never works. A lot of players know that and then aren't so keen on rushing. Yet Trinity rushed the flag for you.

You can keep on imagining about how Trinity used you.. Join greenbud's club, he likes imagining stuff about this alliance too. Like how we're a dictatorship while we vote on everything and every opinion counts, and in his alliance anyone making a post questioning him gets kicked out of the alliance and the post gets deleted. Irony ftw :blink:

You just chose to go with the flow and team up on Trinity, that's good for you but please stop with the false reasons trying to make us look bad.. When I lose a fort attack I don't blame the people helping the attack, I move on and try another time, you should try that too sometimes ;)
you brought the battle up scareless this time. im over it. you think we are that petty to discard whatever it was we had with trinity over one battle?

i like the go with the flow comment tho...made me recheck that it wasnt helenbacks post i was reading

fact of the matter, we just werent good enough to be in the same room as trinity. may as well move on instead of holding you back right?

and i have no intentions of trying to make up stories to make you guys look bad...there are many in trinity that are great people, and there are others that, well....arent

same as every alliance bud, maybe you should stop pretending....

o i would give you the wink back, but i hate that smiley

DeletedUser

Yep! You are the "ONE" you should join Zion you will bring balance with your town on w13. FOR SURVI... kmh ZION !!! LONG LIVE ZION !!! :laugh:
what the heck are you getting on about?

remember im just a njub, now im cornfoosed =/

DeletedUser

what the heck are you getting on about?

remember im just a njub, now im cornfoosed =/

Nope m8 you are not njub :) i think you really good know what are you doing :) i am glad now your town is in alliance so you cant jump from one side to other ;) and use firepower from one side and from other for owne purpose :)

DeletedUser

LOL!!!:D:p
Sorry...
You bet, that's LOL.
Someone who constantly whines, weeps, whimpers, cries and knows absolutely nothing about this game accuses me of crying up there. Manipulating the system? Me? ROTFL Dream on.
No wonder he's also on my ignorelist for a year or so.
The reason why the same towncrier constantly spams and makes offtopic about me instead about things threads are about is beyond my imagination. I hope it'll stay that way, god, please don't give me an ability to understand that.

Join greenbud's club, he likes imagining stuff about this alliance too. Like how we're a dictatorship while we vote on everything and every opinion counts, and in his alliance anyone making a post questioning him gets kicked out of the alliance and the post gets deleted. Irony ftw :blink:
Ling live the dictatorship! The only problem is... Um... What dictatorship? :D

DeletedUser

You bet, that's LOL.
Someone who constantly whines, weeps, whimpers, cries and knows absolutely nothing about this game accuses me of crying up there. Manipulating the system? Me? ROTFL Dream on.
No wonder he's also on my ignorelist for a year or so.
The reason why the same towncrier constantly spams and makes offtopic about me instead about things threads are about is beyond my imagination. I hope it'll stay that way, god, please don't give me an ability to understand that.

Ling live the dictatorship! The only problem is... Um... What dictatorship? :D

Hey Jox you asked wat is Dictatorship i don't know but i do know that greenbud's middle name is that.

His name is Green"Dictator"Bud.:D:laugh::p:adventurer::cowboy:

All hail dictatorship!!

DeletedUser

A reminder. This is what's topic's about:

To all towns, and you know who you are, that after your shortterm success and longterm fail are now trying to keep your town positions.

Look ppl, if you didn't learn anything over last few months, it's really high time to start. w13 is not w1. It is not w9, nor w10, nor w11. It's also not w12, or any other world. Please, just please, stop persuading newbies that your ideas are the right ones by saying "I'm playing this game for decades and I know what's the best for you". Other newbies on w13 already proved you wrong, and not in just one segment of this game.

Some of us don't share your feeling that w13 is doomed or whatnot. We never felt it actually. We lost hundreds of duels and hundreds of fort fights, but we kept up getting better and better. Seems everyone except you is aware that game has drastically changed within the last year. You just can't afford to play w13 like you played on other worlds. If you're unable to keep up with the current game version, if you thought w13 will be easily "conquered" by a recipe you got from other worlds' cookbooks, step down already from your leading positions and give the job to other townmembers of yours.

Smaller fort fight alliances? Who are you kidding with? It's the same old alliance trying to survive by any means. You really hope it will be a success? Maybe it would be - on your old worlds. On w13? Forgeddit.
Man, even Gaga didn't try to turn w13 upside down, she made just one ff town.

To make it a shorter version?
If your strategy is an utter and obvious failure, what are you still doing in the same leading chair?
Resign and give it to any more capable player. And on w13, there are many players capable to be better leaders than you are. Don't look too far, there are many within your own town.

DeletedUser

Who said i am a leader??:hmf::hmf:

I am just lvl 30 jox!!:laugh::laugh:

I am not even a councillor i am just a victim of the bad times of arizona...:mad:

DeletedUser

So, greenbud needs to step down and give leader position to someone else. That way green´s alliance would be a much better place :p

DeletedUser

But he took one founder out thinking he will take him out.He was going to do it because even he hates him....

But it didn't work out...

DeletedUser

Its offtopic if joxer would be.;)

If i was there i'd tell it was Worgen.:(:(

DeletedUser

Most of small unhinged childalliances are now an integrated part of UiS which changed the alliance name since it's now fashionable on w13 to change the townname or alliancename.
Some towns are still aside like Angels Hide-Out for example, but ok, a house can't be built overnight. When the assimilation process is over with, I'll start a new thread.

In any case assimilation of small parts of unhinged into UiS makes this thread pointless now. Please close it.

DeletedUser27813

Really Unhinged is gone? wow I did not get the memo I guess

DeletedUser

Most of small unhinged childalliances are now an integrated part of UiS which changed the alliance name since it's now fashionable on w13 to change the townname or alliancename.

They didn´t change names. I saw a few days ago that they disbanded the alliance, invited every old town there again, and removed non fort fighting towns. And, I don´t understand what this thread is about either, why make new threads all the time when we´re not even allowed to reply when you think everything is just off-topic.:unsure:
And Im kinda getting scared of your threads and posts.. lol.