P&P Turning w13 into a mess

DeletedUser

What's there to understand? Instead of making 8734568237658234 small alliances in the end they've decided to accept assimilation into UiS. Case closed. As the thread should be. :)

DeletedUser

So now what should we do(NT)?:hmf:

Should we take on them at once or slowly destroy every one of them until the Big Mama alliance is destroyed?;)

I think we have to destroy every bad change until its destruction.

P.S I too am scared when joxer will burst all the anger on us...:blink::unsure:

DeletedUser16628

I've lost track of friends and enemies so infiniti99 will just duel them all except for GB,UH,UST,UNGL,See you all soon F-----------------s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

YO!

Have no fear! I still lurk near! RAWR! :D

So, I don't get this thing... Unhinged is gone? :)

DeletedUser

YO!

Have no fear! I still lurk near! RAWR! :D

So, I don't get this thing... Unhinged is gone? :)

Ah,your back and are spamming 3 months old topics!
Get real!:laugh:

Unhinged is gone,FO is taking power....FO: Legends,Unseen Hands,White Arrow,Osasto,etc

DeletedUser

Unhinged is gone? :)
Nah... They just transformed into undead. Every now and then you see a zombie from unhinged in a fort fight, then they return into the tomb for a while.
Just as you've proved. :)

DeletedUser

Dunno... I know you're not a leech, mosquito nor bloodsucking vampire. :)
Also since you're not adv., you can't be a ghost.
The game is not fanady so we don't have liches at all.
Skeleton or zombie... Well... You choose. :)

DeletedUser

I wouldn't take that lying down Soop ;)
While forts aren't worth the trouble in 13 as they are always busy switching up sides, we strictly duel. Re-skill then drop me a line & I'll let you know when the next camaping part is at Cro's :D

Ah,your back and are spamming 3 months old topics!
Get real!:laugh:

Unhinged is gone,FO is taking power....FO: Legends,Unseen Hands,White Arrow,Osasto,etc

If you'd care to take a peek at Town rankings, we are far from gone :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whe'z futu?
Futu... Am I seeing it right and w13 became one of best worlds (someone who was ruining it - finally deleted)?

DeletedUser22685

Whe'z futu?
Futu... Am I seeing it right and w13 became one of best worlds (someone who was ruining it - finally deleted)?

Plenty of people have ruined it, which one are you talking about? :)

DeletedUser

Futu after 7 days... You seriously believe I remember? Dunno any more, so pick anyone. Doesn't need to be from your town.

DeletedUser22685

Can't have been too important then. I'll start deciding who I should pick, thanks for letting me know.

DeletedUser

I agree. If it was someone important, the nick would probably be mentioned in this thread last 7 days... Remember when I mentioned marxfx when he deleted? I still remember him and still miss him in fights.

DeletedUser22685

I can't say I've paid an ounce of attention to fort fights in this world so I'm not familiar with him, I guess I'll have to pick someone else.

DeletedUser

Really? You've never been on unhinged's fort fight side - while they were still alive?
I must have dreamt it.
But since I don't really care... You got yourself a deal.

DeletedUser

Since Joker can't see my post, someone needs to copy to him. I suppose he'd be very happy if the block thing worked both ways where his post are concerned, and that I could not see his either. He really needs to get over us crashing his "push battle" where they all showed up in their nighties, equipped with their best teddy bears. It indeed was a classic when all of our guys walked away with the shiny's.
;)

I suppose he believes we are not alive since he can't see us in the town rankings...we're on the first page Joker, you are a few pages behind us. :laugh:

DeletedUser22685

Really? You've never been on unhinged's fort fight side - while they were still alive?
I must have dreamt it.
But since I don't really care... You got yourself a deal.

I was a member of the original unhinged alliance, but that doesn't mean I paid attention to battles.

Since Joker can't see my post, someone needs to copy to him. I suppose he'd be very happy if the block thing worked both ways where his post are concerned, and that I could not see his either. He really needs to get over us crashing his "push battle" where they all showed up in their nighties, equipped with their best teddy bears. It indeed was a classic when all of our guys walked away with the shiny's.
;)

I suppose he believes we are not alive since he can't see us in the town rankings...we're on the first page Joker, you are a few pages behind us. :laugh: