Towns/Joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I know we have one town up and going but i was wondering is anyone near interested to get a group together and start making on or make one big one?

DeletedUser

there are now 2 towns. "Yes No" is the 2nd one up.

edit errr "No Yes" rather

DeletedUser

Joining

Hi there, i'm interested in joining an existing town or a group of peps that wants to build a new town.

Just send me a telegram.

Evil Geek

DeletedUser

join

yes i would like to start up a town, if i dont get an invite i will start one
but would like to join a already started town

DeletedUser

Since most of you people would like invitations I invite you all to take a look at the forum link in top of the page called: Town Recruitment

Also, please do not post about giving and receiving town invitations in other threads but the one mentioned above.

Thank you for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since all of you people would like invitations I invite you all to take a look at the forum link in top of the page called: Town Recruitment

Also, please do not post about giving and receiving town invitations in other threads but the one mentioned above.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hey it wasn't all of you people... I Knew where to post, Your statement should more properly read most of you people.

DeletedUser

You are correct

Hey it wasn't all of you people... I Knew where to post, Your statement should more properly read most of you people.

I apologize for including you Sir/Madame. I stand corrected.

DeletedUser

im in the process of get moving out to get to you guys or gals location to help in the build or join a town or build one also let me know in game with a telegram

ingame name is Liquid Silver

and let me know where to go so i can start my way there

DeletedUser3741

Any of the other town leaders get like 100 mails from random people wanting to join the moment your town was made >_<

DeletedUser

Hello people, I am level 9 and I am looking for a Town. If some of you is leader or council in a Town, please write me a pm or just post it here and I will join you.

Thanks to all of you.

DeletedUser

Wow, so much spam. I find it great, I mean who's going to recruit someone who can't even post in the right section?

DeletedUser

Want to join

i am a level 9 and would like to join a town.
want to go into dueling.
:):):)

DeletedUser

I don't think I've had this many telegrams in Worlds 1&2 combined!

Tip for those randomly sending telegrams to town founders: you'll get more response, from me at least, if you don't use txtspk or demand that I let you in. Be polite and coherent and I will put you on my waiting list.

DeletedUser

Im also lookking to join a town, you can send me a telegram,
Thanks

peacwarrior

Status
Not open for further replies.