Towns/Joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Experienced from world 1&2 looking for a town to let me in and I will help you move forward

DeletedUser

New town to be ready to go in about 4 hours. Have a couple builders lined up to join, but would like to hire a couple more players to round out phase 1.
It's in the North-Central part of the screen with at least 12 jobs within 10-15 minutes travel time.
P-M me if you're interested

DeletedUser

New town to be ready to go in about 4 hours. Have a couple builders lined up to join, but would like to hire a couple more players to round out phase 1.
It's in the North-Central part of the screen with at least 12 jobs within 10-15 minutes travel time.

Post this in the Town Recruitment Section, whenever you Founded your Town.

Goodluck!

DeletedUser

When you post your toen be sure to say what world.

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm interested in joining a town or anyone that wants to start a new town.
I am level 6 now, should be 7 by tomorrow. Name is HeaT :)

DeletedUser

You shouldn't have to specify a world. This the WORLD THREE forum. Its subforum of town recruitment is only for WORLD THREE.

DeletedUser

You shouldn't have to specify a world. This the WORLD THREE forum. Its subforum of town recruitment is only for WORLD THREE.

If people can't be trusted to post Town applications in the recruitment area, what makes you think people are smart enough to put all world 3 town advertisements in the world 3 subforum?

If stupid hurt, a lot less people would do it.

DeletedUser3741

The point of this thread is that its a list of players you shouldnt invite to your town.

DeletedUser

N>TOWN ( have mortician)

I am very active player, I am dueler type (lv 8, just in 2 days)

nick= bedebah

invite me :p

DeletedUser

N> TOWN IMMEDIATELY

InGame name: bedebah
Character Level : 10
Cash/Bank Account: $275
Highest Attribute: Dexterity (9)
1st Highest Skill: Shooting (29)
2nd Highest Skill: Aim (18)
3rd Highest Skill: Repairing (14)
Intended Character Build: Dueler
Declared Intentions: Hai everyone.. You got your luck if you recruit me.. I've buy a premium account that proove I am very active player. I'll spend my money to town treasury. You may kick me if I disappointing you ! :D:D:D:D
Personal Requirements/Requests: I need a town that provide a mortician/put the mortician for the 1st priority to build,

waiting for your invitation!!

DeletedUser

i need a town :S
please someone invite me

forum_new.gif
clear.gif
Town Recruitment
Here you can apply/recruit for a town.

Really, are none of you reading this thread? You have gone straight to my 'reject application without considering' list, and I'm not the only town founder to feel like this.

DeletedUser

I want a town to join plz

I realy want to join a town buy im new so if you can plz let me join a town ill be very happy

evilrockstar:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.