Towns/Joining

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i feel sorry for you lincoln. either you've written in beige or a lot of ppl are blind

DeletedUser

bedebah. that was really noobish posting your money. it's nothing to show off with. i bet there are lvl 7s with more money than you.

DeletedUser

bedebah. that was really noobish posting your money. it's nothing to show off with. i bet there are lvl 7s with more money than you.

so?

I dont care if your money is more than me..Who the hell are you? :p You tell me

DeletedUser

i don't have more money than you cause i spent it. but showin off is like calling duelers. even if you're a lvl 8. lvl 12s can duel you

DeletedUser

They can? Did they change the rules? Mine says greenhorn, "unable to duel or be dueled" and that cannot be changed until level 10. I think you may want to look at the "Help" link and get your story straight before posting.:confused:

DeletedUser

They can? Did they change the rules? Mine says greenhorn, "unable to duel or be dueled" and that cannot be changed until level 10. I think you may want to look at the "Help" link and get your story straight before posting.:confused:

Yes, you are right Kroesus. GreenHorn can't be duel until they change their character class.

DeletedUser

oh yeah sorry i was thinking of it like this

when you're lvl 10 lvl 14s will duel you but i kept talking bout lvl 7s and 8s that i forgot. sorry and i do understand =)

DeletedUser3741

Cash/Bank Account: $275
Highest Attribute: Dexterity (9)
1st Highest Skill: Shooting (29)
2nd Highest Skill: Aim (18)

I dont think it matters much that he showed his money, since he has a 'fair' chance of beating anyone who challenges him in a duel ^_~

DeletedUser

if anyone wants to join a town please send a telegram to me.
the town is now
thanx

DeletedUser

This thread is showing a pattern here...

"Please invite me, I need town"

"Go do it in Town Recruitment forum"

"Why can't people pay attention to the thread?"

"This thread is now showing the list of people not to invite"

"I want invite, plzplzplz"

"Wrong forum"

Status
Not open for further replies.