Went to insert duelling image, said I dont have a town. went to add my town ( -LA-LONGREACH ) BUT the ' world list only goes up to W9.. Im playing in W11... ????
I have some feedback. The page should let you know if you are logged on. When logged on, the page should recognize it by displaying your name and getting rid of the log-in option.It just makes it confusing when you are in that page.I have had an idea to create a town management tool that would help town leaders manage their towns. The tool would collect data by town members copying the treasury log, so this information would be; who deposited money, when it was deposited and how much it was. The tool would have to be hosted offsite (not on the-west) and would require a login to keep your information safe
Town leaders would be able to see how much money each person has deposited by week or day and overall total of money deposited. This would allow for an easy way to keep a track of taxes for each player each week.
Well this is the general idea anyway but could be developed on. I just wanted to know what other people thought of it and if you would actually use it? So let me know your thoughts and if there is enough interest I will develop the Town Management Tool.
Town Management Tool version 1.21
The town management tool can help you organise your town member’s weekly donations and overall statistical money overview. There is some more very helpful features planned in upcoming updates.
- You can manage all your towns in all worlds on a single account
- Different users can be allowed access to the same towns(If you want other founder and councillors to have access)
- Information is displayed in an easy to read layout
- You can see info on a per week bases
- You can see the following information per week; name of member, total donated this week, % donated this week, tax due, tax left to pay, total sales for the week and total from all members.
- You can see info on an overall bases
- You can see overall the; name of member, total donated and total % donated
- You can see the grand total of sales and member donations
- You can copy a link which you can paste into your town forums where members can see how much tax their due.
- Town logs can easily be imported by a simple copy and paste
- Managing your towns is easy through the Manage Town control panel, where you can accept/decline access requests.
- Town Members and their levels are easily imported by doing a simple copy and paste
Take a look at the at: http://west.orkhost.com/
Let me know if you have any problems and what you think of it. Your feedback is most welcome.
And his change log still hasn't changed since March 2009, and he still hasn't been on forums since April 2009. I'm going to leave the thread sticky for now, but I'm locking it. Eddy, if you come back and plan to go back to developing it, send me a PM.I have some feedback. The page should let you know if you are logged on. When logged on, the page should recognize it by displaying your name and getting rid of the log-in option.It just makes it confusing when you are in that page.