Website Town Management Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Went to insert duelling image, said I dont have a town. went to add my town ( -LA-LONGREACH ) BUT the ' world list only goes up to W9.. Im playing in W11... ????

DeletedUser

Well I just used it successfully in world 11
49707209.png

for the proof :p

The only thing I have that's annoying me atm is that since the update in the screen appearance (in firefox as far as I know) when you select everything using ctrl+A, it selects everything on the screen, not just the duel report and so you get a lot of extra text that's not needed and will create errors so you have to delete what's not used in the battle report. This is more likely something for the developers of the west and not the dueling report tool to address though

DeletedUser20285

Problem with Duel Image Maker

The duel image maker worked the first time I used it. Now I get this message.

Error:

• Can't find player names
  • Can't find duel date
  • Can't find duel xp and money text

DeletedUser

Does this not work for NPC duels?
I tried to make one for the duel with Jacob and get the error
Can't find duel xp and money text

And its there, I can see the text:
Jemsee wins the duel. Jacob did not carry any cash and Jemsee walks away without taking any money.

As we dont really get any exp with game duels, I am wondering if they
will not work.

I dont have any other duels saved against regular players.

Jem~

DeletedUser

Is there any news on when/if the duel imager will be fixed to display Knock outs?

DeletedUser21680

I have had an idea to create a town management tool that would help town leaders manage their towns. The tool would collect data by town members copying the treasury log, so this information would be; who deposited money, when it was deposited and how much it was. The tool would have to be hosted offsite (not on the-west) and would require a login to keep your information safe

Town leaders would be able to see how much money each person has deposited by week or day and overall total of money deposited. This would allow for an easy way to keep a track of taxes for each player each week.

Well this is the general idea anyway but could be developed on. I just wanted to know what other people thought of it and if you would actually use it? So let me know your thoughts and if there is enough interest I will develop the Town Management Tool.

Town Management Tool version 1.21

The town management tool can help you organise your town member’s weekly donations and overall statistical money overview. There is some more very helpful features planned in upcoming updates.

Features:

• You can manage all your towns in all worlds on a single account
  • Different users can be allowed access to the same towns(If you want other founder and councillors to have access)
  • Information is displayed in an easy to read layout
  • You can see info on a per week bases
  • You can see the following information per week; name of member, total donated this week, % donated this week, tax due, tax left to pay, total sales for the week and total from all members.
  • You can see info on an overall bases
  • You can see overall the; name of member, total donated and total % donated
  • You can see the grand total of sales and member donations
  • You can copy a link which you can paste into your town forums where members can see how much tax their due.
  • Town logs can easily be imported by a simple copy and paste
  • Managing your towns is easy through the Manage Town control panel, where you can accept/decline access requests.
  • Town Members and their levels are easily imported by doing a simple copy and paste

Take a look at the at: http://west.orkhost.com/

Let me know if you have any problems and what you think of it. Your feedback is most welcome.

I have some feedback. The page should let you know if you are logged on. When logged on, the page should recognize it by displaying your name and getting rid of the log-in option.It just makes it confusing when you are in that page.

DeletedUser

I have some feedback. The page should let you know if you are logged on. When logged on, the page should recognize it by displaying your name and getting rid of the log-in option.It just makes it confusing when you are in that page.

And his change log still hasn't changed since March 2009, and he still hasn't been on forums since April 2009. I'm going to leave the thread sticky for now, but I'm locking it. Eddy, if you come back and plan to go back to developing it, send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.