Tobacky don't grow here ya big silly goose/labor limit

DeletedUser

Yeah I like the idea of giving a purpose to certain areas, because I haven't moved that much at all, why travel further just to waste time?

DeletedUser

they would lose alot of new players. one of the first quests is tabaco picking if they are on the opposite side of the map then that means like 50 hours to wait before they can actualy start playing the game. if this happend i would leave this game

exactley:mad:

DeletedUser

No offence, but I really don't like this idea. You're meant to be in a close community with your town and stay near, but if you have to spend 2 hours moving to a different quadrent to do jobs it'll ruin that.

There's also 69 jobs so your ms paint doesn't really cover them all.

lol, i agree

DeletedUser

it would be cool if, when the seasons change, certain jobs change, like corn harvesting in winter changes to trapping or something else, because corn cant grow in the winter. But certain jobs liek gravedigging, wouldent be affected by the change.

DeletedUser

it would be cool if, when the seasons change, certain jobs change, like corn harvesting in winter changes to trapping or something else, because corn cant grow in the winter. But certain jobs liek gravedigging, wouldent be affected by the change.

Yeah, maybe the percentages of certain crops can go up or down a few percent according to the seasons.

DeletedUser

I think it's normal for all the early jobs to be everywhere so the new players don't have to travel long distance for the first quests. Perhaps once we reach higher level jobs it would make sense to have them localize to force us to explore the maps and give city position a meaning.

My two cents.

DeletedUser

I think it's normal for all the early jobs to be everywhere so the new players don't have to travel long distance for the first quests. Perhaps once we reach higher level jobs it would make sense to have them localize to force us to explore the maps and give city position a meaning.

My two cents.

I'll change my view to agree with this, perhaps the quests up to lvl 7-ish all on the east side for new players.

DeletedUser

I don't like the original idea but I like the certain jobs at certain times of the year:)

DeletedUser

Maybe bonus jobs (christmas or something) or changing percentages, but if we got a quest to do and the job isn't available because of the season......see where I am going.

DeletedUser

what im trying to say is like, in winter the crop jobs would go south towards the equator, and the trapping jobs probally stay where they are, and every type of planting and farming will be located further south:)

DeletedUser

Travel

Hi guys/gals new to the game liking wot i see so far ,dont know if the subject has been talked about else were,not got that far yet .....my thoughts on this subect are .........When did you ever see a cowboy walking outside of a town were's the horse's??? or the railway maybe these things could be used to speed up the process of gettin to and from jobs ?!! gonna read a bit more of the forum so if i read these words else were,dont worry i assusre you i'll be giving myself a slap :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hi guys/gals new to the game liking wot i see so far ,dont know if the subject has been talked about else were,not got that far yet .....my thoughts on this subect are .........When did you ever see a cowboy walking outside of a town were's the horse's??? or the railway maybe these things could be used to speed up the process of gettin to and from jobs ?!! gonna read a bit more of the forum so if i read these words else were,dont worry i assusre you i'll be giving myself a slap :rolleyes:

horseys and poneys coming soon ;)

DeletedUser

i hate the idea lol i like this games as it is lol and i am new yeah i new the game just gets better though i like it thew way it is so no more ideas please of they may change it and then i will hunt you down and sit on your face*jokeJoke* do not take that the wrong way

DeletedUser

i hate the idea lol i like this games as it is lol and i am new yeah i new the game just gets better though i like it thew way it is so no more ideas please of they may change it and then i will hunt you down and sit on your face*jokeJoke* do not take that the wrong way

I want to make a YTMND of me reading this dramatically :D

DeletedUser609

They should have it so a horse decreases your travel time then....btw...I don't have a horse so I have no clue if that is already implemented :)

DeletedUser

If they get horses, shouldnt they add the early cars, which could cost like $150.000... or trains that cost $150 per ticket. Adn well there adding the new forms of transportation, maybe they should add rafts. And then add a Ponderossa... and then add new weapons, and more profile pictures, and blah blah blah... whats wrong with the general picture of it now? besides a beta phase...
BTW, I am BattleAx from TW and Im p*ssed that my account cant carry over.

DeletedUser

this would l;ead to all the towns being near certain areas with good jobs