This is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm not crying. I'm a builder. What do I care if I am KO'd. I don't duel. I don't care about my dueling level. I KO myself on purpose at times. I have a fort to build now so 48 hours of being unduelable is great. So you all do me a favor when you KO me, just as I do you a favor by making your mort stats look better. If you have to duel workers to pump up your mort stats we understand. Not every town can have great mort stats without hitting on the weak players not specced for dueling.

Fuzzball is the crier. Or have you forgotten already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You obviously care if you come here to post about it. So cry, Denisero. Cry more and more. Your tears are like manna from heaven.

DeletedUser

You brought up duels between our towns first with the Distorted Elk/Maple Leaf duel. I thought we were sharing. Or I guess you only want the duels posted that make you look good. Got it! Sorry for the misunderstanding.

DeletedUser

Really? "You said it first!"? ...really? Are you reading your own writing?

And I think Fuzzballx's duel against you does make us look good. Hell, I would have posted a screenshot if I had done it.

DeletedUser

Ask Distorted Elk about his most recent duel, btw ;).
Yeah, you brought up specific duels first :D

Well seeing as you've been out of your town for several days now I guess you won't be posting a screenshot of anything since you can't duel nor be dueled.

DeletedUser

I just would never use "you said it first" as an excuse to whine, that's all. At least, that's not something I've considered since I was like 8 years old or whatever.

And yes, joining 2 different towns to buy some items and then 26 hours to rejoin OO-K takes a while. I'll be back in town later this afternoon, but unfortunately it appears there's no one in your town left to hit.

DeletedUser

Distorted Elk awaits eagerly for your return and is available for you to challenge him.

DeletedUser

I bet he does. But considering all those vulgar hate-mails he sends me when I don't let him duel me, why would I ever duel him?

DeletedUser

Again, if someone is breaking the rules please report them in game. Otherwise accusations like that do not belong on the forum. If someone is found to be breaking the rules they will be dealt with.

DeletedUser

I have reported him in game. It's not an accusation. It's a truth. You can be vulgar without breaking the rules, or breaking the rules enough to warrant punishment, apparently. As a moderator I am not sure why you wouldn't already know that.

DeletedUser

Well why would you report things that don't break the rules. If they don't break the rules then what are you crying about.

To paraphrase you; are you reading what you are writing?

"I won't duel Distorted Elk because he sends me messages that are perfectly legal but I'll make claims that they aren't and report them anyways."

Apparently there is someone left to hit but you just refuse to.

DeletedUser

Because it is not my job to decide what is and what is not against the rules. Again, as a moderator you should know these things.

And I'm not crying about them. In fact, our town is doing something about him. Which takes us all the way back to the first page:
We then went out and started recruiting up and coming players of builds that could counter that soldier's build.

And the apology you owe.

Otherwise there's really nothing more to say, is there? I mean you don't like me, I don't like you... there's nothing constructive whatsoever about this thread. So why don't we just let it go and let our in-game actions speak for themselves?

DeletedUser

Holy Cow. :banditg:

Just to clear up any confusion anyone has, Denisero is an aliene from K-PAX and i love her with all my heart. Forever and Ever and Ever and Ever.

You're my one true love, sweety. I'll love you no matter how bad you break my heart.

You're welcome to visit my saloon any time to say hi, love;)

DeletedUser

Oh, there is Fuzzball. I know you love me, that is why you are hitting on me in the game all the time. ;)

I'm sorry I said you cried Czaz. I thought those were tears rolling down your face, must have been sweat from thinking about being in a town again with Distorted Elk still walking around. I mean otherwise, why would you mention the messages as justification for not dueling someone. I would think if I was a soldier and someone sent me messages I found to be insulting that I would duel them as often as possible.

Edit: Oh wait, that is the exact reason you gave me for why I get dueled from your town. You claimed I insulted you in game messages. So now we know your criteria for dueling people.

1. must insult me
2. must not be able to fight back

Got it!

DeletedUser

1 LordMortis 75
2 Fuzzballx 69
3 Koriey 64
4 divrullz 55
5 VRaverna 48
6 Maple Leaf 43
7 Semajicus 34
8 godhugh 26

Yes, that is quite some list of up and coming players of all builds to counter a level 71 Soldier with a dueling level of 100. One is a builder, and other than that you picked up 4 new members that can't even hit him. I hope VRaverna is finding our hotel comfortable. She sure does spend enough time sleeping in there.

2 of the 4 new members now can hit Distorted Elk. I think you owe us an apology for this slander. :)

Visiting your town so often is because your town has lots of opponents that can give me good exp. I have checked around and can't find a better town at this point that is relatively close by and have bunch of high exp opponents which save me the travelling time.

DeletedUser

Well congratulations on being able to hit Distorted Elk. That was a nice bit of dueling you did.

DeletedUser

2 of the 4 new members now can hit Distorted Elk. I think you owe us an apology for this slander. :)

Visiting your town so often is because your town has lots of opponents that can give me good exp. I have checked around and can't find a better town at this point that is relatively close by and have bunch of high exp opponents which save me the travelling time.

And I can hit you all quite easily, next silly argument point

DeletedUser

And I can hit you all quite easily, next silly argument point

Umm, of course you can, you're one of the top dueler in the world 6 and you are much higher level than our 4 newcomers.:) That was a response to Denisero claiming that 4 of our newcomers can't even hit Elk. There are other in Bull-eyes that can win against me easily. We don't claim to have the perfect build to win all duels, we just want to defeat elk. Now that we can do that, maybe we'll move on to other goal.

BTW, seem like Elk quit Bull-Eyes. Not sure if he just want to go shopping or fleeing from our attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.