This is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Extremely long post but there is a lot of history here

OO-K coral Reef has been attacking and will continue to attack all members of Bulls-Eye because Distorted Elk, a very very high level premium soldier, has made it stated (to us) mission in game to make certain people miserable and attack them and KO them at every opportunity. He is a member of Bulls Eye and so we simply decided to chuck diplomacy and say the hell with it, if we're all gonna attacked anways, we're gonna attack whoever and whenever we want to as well, so we adapted to the situation in order to continue having fun in the game while under siege from an overpowered premium soldier that had us all outleveled. We then went out and started recruiting up and coming players of builds that could counter that soldier's build. Now understandably Bulls Eye is frustrated, but it has nothing to do with Armageddon and we're just so sorry Bulls Eye is so incapable for dealing with it's own mess that it has to make up hypotheticalls to try to gather support from other towns in the server to fight against us in any way it can through deception and lies.

We welcome all attacks from Bulls Eye on OO-K Coral Reef, after all, we've been welcoming said attacks for the last 6 months and we've enjoyed it greatly:)
Considering no towns were named and a hypothetical situation was posed I don't see why OOK had to spread propaganda in the wrong forum about it. Since they seem to want to talk about the situation, even after not posting about it after I made them a nice thread to, I guess I'll start talking about it.

Oh boo hoo hoo. Poor OOK Coral. How Bulls-Eye picked on you so badly. Let's see. How did this all start. Oh yeah, Fuzzball repeatedly attacked my character, a pure builder, for months. I am a worker and expect to be hit. I didn't even say anything to my town about it. Then the attacks picked up and I finally posted on our town forum that I was being hit by this player. My townmates went to their town to retaliate. I went there as a pure builder to try to attack one of their workers who ended up dodging into the hotel. So no duel even took place. After some dialogue, friendly dialogue at that, between Koriey and I, I was assured I would not be hit again.

Koriey Today at 4:25 AM - Excuse the time stamp. I had this saved on a separate file and the original is gone but it's from 4/19.
I was not aware that Fuzzballx had hit you earlier today. Normally it is our policy to not duel workers, and despite the number of times I have been to your town I have abided by that and never challenged you. I asked Fuzz why he hit you (you being a worker and all) and he replied that your dueling level was much higher than your character level and therefore he considered you fair game. I play adventurers on other worlds and know that it is possible to increase your dueling level solely by fighting the NPCs in the quests.

It was not until you attacked a pure builder Lori Jean that I decided to hit you in retaliation. I like to consider myself a reasonable person as Distorted Elk can attest to. Perhaps there is some way that we can resolve this before it goes any further?

Koriey Today at 4:59 AM
Ok,

I have spoken to Fuzzballx and he will not hit you again. He sees the issue differently than I do, but I have appealed to him to not attack you again. He has agreed not to. If you come to town again and hit others, there will be nothing I can do to stop him from attacking you again, although I will not.

Sorry about all the fuss.

Denisero On 4/19/09 at 11:00 PM - I was ganged up on by 2 of OOK players.
First of all I was told by Koriey earlier today I would not be hit. Now I'm gangbanged?

czaz On 4/19/09 at 9:28 PM
Just to let you know, I hate attacking workers. If you guys would accept Koriey's proposal, our town would not attack you.

Yours,
-cheeba

czaz On 4/20/09 at 12:02 AM
As Koriey said, "Perhaps there is some way that we can resolve this before it goes any further?"

You read the message last night. Today we find that Druv is in our town and our workers were attacked from Bulls-Eye duelers. So we figured your answer was that no, we wouldn't be able to resolve it.

You don't have to accept any proposal. We always had good relations with Palerider71 even though he attacked us (and we attacked him back) daily. As I'm sure you've seen, we have attacked Bulls-Eye for several weeks without hitting you, and we did not raise a fuss when a couple of your duelers hit our workers a week or two ago. So there's no reason for this to be contentious.

We just figured if you guys would agree to not attack our workers, we won't attack you or yours. Deal? No deal?
This is where we are blamed for someone being in their town that we have no ties with. We are in the middle of the map and Druv's town is on the East Coast.

Denisero On 4/20/09 at 12:17 AM
I have no idea what Druv has to do with Bulls-Eye. I thought there was friendly fighting going on between OOK and BE. Honestly, I don't even care. Attack me if you want. Like I told Koriey, I don't care about my dueling rank/level and if you KO me then I just get 48 hours with no duels. We only have one other builder and she isn't going to care either. On the other hand, since the town is done I can certainly respec or start speccing into a dueler and start hitting your workers. That wasn't my plan but if I'm going to fall under attack I guess I'll have no choice but to do so.

czaz On 4/20/09 at 12:31 AM This is where they complain we are attacking their workers after I get gangbanged by OOK.
Yes, you are going to fall under attack because you guys insist on attacking our workers.

It is a very, very easy thing to fix - you say, "ok we won't attack your workers" and then post on your forum or whatever and let your people know. In the meantime, I receive your reply and I post on our forum letting our fighters know. It ain't rocket science here.

Our builders aren't really going to care either, but I figure it'd be nice to come to an agreement here as our town is not quite finished and Bully has a ways to go as well.

Anyways, if you guys want to attack our workers, that's fine. But considering we are clearly offering you a very peaceful and very easy resolution to not attack each others' workers, make no mistake that it is Bulls-Eye's choice to be the aggressor here by not agreeing.

I love how we were labeled the aggressor after I sat there quietly for 2 months while being hit by one of their 'duelers'. Retaliation is part of the game. Because we retaliated all of a sudden Bulls-Eye was the bad guy in all of this.

So we ended up having a war. OOK pulled Armageddon City into their war with them. So it was Bulls-Eye versus OOK and Armageddon City. Their 56 players versus our 34 players. Let's just say Bulls-Eye did not lose that war as the mort stats would clearly show. One person from Malibu joined our town to shop and saw we were at war. He decided to help out. Czaz then threatened his town and his towns workers if he didn't stop dueling them even though this player never dueled any OOK workers. This is the sort of mentality Czaz has, even after claiming he doesn't like to hit workers.

A NAP was finally reached between all parties that was negotiated by D.Saint of Armageddon. It would have been reached sooner but Czaz in his [sarcasm]infinite wisdom[/sarcasm] felt the need to have insulting game profiles about myself, Bulls-Eye and other members of our town. I refused to sign a NAP unless they were deleted. The NAP was reached on May 7th.

The NAP was as follows:
1) NO dueling of workers, except as set out below. If we attack a worker then everyone here and in bully is fair game to be attacked. If they attack a worker then everyone in OO-K and both Armageddon towns is fair game. Before any retaliation is carried out then I will need evidence of the attack on our worker (screenshot of report).
2) If a worker from here goes to either OO-K or Armageddon for any purpose they will henceforth be treated as a fighter. The same applies to workers from OO-K and Armageddon coming here.
3) If any worker initiates a duel then they will be classed as fighter from now on.

I was hit again. And was told this:
Fuzzballx On 5/12/09 at 2:30 AM okay,

Well, let me just apologize for the worker hit. Czaz, Koriey and I are in charge of OO-K and you can message any of us you want if you prefer not to talk to Czaz.

The attack on you was definitely not approved by us and i regret that it happened.

Good evening to you.

The next day in the w6 dueling thread this was posted:
We've changed out town up significantly over the last few days after talking about it for some time, and we still have a little changing left to do. Our recent issues with Bulls Eye sped us up in making the change. We have no real interest in meaningless back and forth diplomacy in game any more and are choosing to just ignore diplomacy instead since it never gets us anywhere except yelled at and lied about...maybe we just suck at diplomacy, but i'm okay with that:)

We will KO denisero repeatedly:) We don't like him:) But i won't call him, you, or anyone in your town any names...you are free to have the policies you want in th game and play it however you like.

We simply decided we're gonna do the same and we will hit any workers that we feel need to be hit:) We won't limit ourselves to not attack workers that are busy insulting us left and right:)
So again we can see OOK is not good on their word. But oh well. Again, I'm a worker. It doesn't bother me to be KO'd. It does bother me when Czaz makes claims I insulted him in the game when I clearly did not. We keep hearing about these insults but we've never seen them.

Their own diplomat left their town due to their changed policy. They didn't even keep HuntinHobo in the loop.
HuntinHobo On 4/25/09 at 9:46 PM
Much Better Sir Denisero and appreciate your response. I was omitted from the peace process that was started between you and D. Saint. Nor was there any mention of it on any avenues. Then I was contacted by KittenKicker to 'start' the peace process. I have removed myself from all diplomatic processes for my town and the leaders of the towns involved will have to work things out for themselves. There are no real differences between our towns at this point other than to stop hostilities at a mutually agreed upon date. This little conflict went beyond the usual Dueler, soldier, adventurer conflict and went on into personal attacks. Unfortunately, your original assessment that I do not know what was going on was correct. Which when not true made me spitting mad. Now that it is true, has me very a annoyed at those that put me in this position. On this note, I offer my apologies because you were right on this note. I will pass along the information to D. Saint as well and KittenKicker. Again, I am not involved anymore and wish you and your town the best for the future. Thank you for the more kindly response and offer.
Sincerely,
Huntinhobo

HuntinHobo On 5/15/09 at 1:01 AM Hello Kindly Denisero,
My old town has decided to become a hardcore dueling haven. Not my style as you may well know. Am hanging out up north doing a few quests and waiting to see which way the wind may blow. Take care and watch for the storm clouds upon the prarie skyline.
Sincerely,
Huntinhobo
Sad really. They kept attacking workers and apologized. Then they made a NAP and still hit workers. Then they promised it wouldn't happen again. Then they decided to become a no rules dueling town only a few hours later which ended up driving off 1/2 of their town mates. I can understand why they need to hit workers. We left their mortician a mess after the war. Have to pump up those numbers somehow I suppose. It isn't just my towns workers either.

Armageddon City and Bulls-Eye had a great relationship before all of this started. Zelatus and I were very friendly and there were friendly duels going on between the towns. It is a shame that OOK dragged them into the war. It is a further shame that two great towns, Armageddon and Bulls-Eye, now look at each other with distrust due to a 3rd party not being able to cash checks they write.

So OOK can hit us. They do hit us. We hit them back. That is how the game is supposed to be played. At least they finally said what they were going to do and finally have kept their word on it. So Bulls-Eye will not be attacking any workers of Armageddon City's because we still have a working NAP with them that both towns have tried to keep in place. There have been bumps but that is to be expected. I really don't care about Armageddon and OOK's relationship. I just think that if Armageddon owns a fort and invited OOK into it, that Armageddon should probably take some responsibility for OOK's actions against our town.

Last word from Armageddon:
Zelatus On 5/12/09 at 2:36 AM Fuzz will talk with you about this. My town will NOT attack workers, and you have to understand that guy was from Armadillo and he didn't got the rule to NOT attack workers. The OOK also got the messege to NOT attack you, but it seems that this guy Divrullz, didn't got the messege. You have to understand that...

And if members of OOK still attacks workers, we will NOT support them in their wars.

I'm still looking forward for the forts thing and from now please lets talk about our towns Bulls and Armageddon... I don't want to hear about any other towns...

The thing is that OOK helped us and we helped them, so we are fair each other...

I hope that you understand, and I said a long time ago that our towns to have a full NAP, those things would never happen...
______
So they won't support them in their wars but they will ally with them in a fort and by their silence support them in their no rules dueling policy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is there anyone on this forum who:

1) Actually read all that, and
2) Cares?

And perhaps you should have named this The Denisero Complaint Thread?

DeletedUser

I have no idea who is right or wrong in this but wow, that was one heck of a long post. Obviously a lot of strong feelings there.

DeletedUser

Most of that post was your towns words Czaz. It is so funny how in the Saloon you want to post all sorts of things without anything to back it up. But here you don't say anything at all. If you are going to post your version of history in Saloon I have every right to post the real history in the world forum. Do you think anyone in the Saloon cares about your version? Certainly didn't stop Fuzzball from shooting off it's mouth.

DeletedUser

If you are going to post your version of history in Saloon I have every right to post the real history in the world forum.
And I'm not denying you that right. I'm just letting you know that other than you, no one really cares. It's just a game, man. It's just a game. Relax. Have fun.

DeletedUser

Yep, it is just a game. That still doesn't explain why you and your people bring up crap in the Saloon but won't say anything in the appropriate forum.

DeletedUser

If you have a problem with something being in the wrong forum, perhaps you should go through the proper channels rather than posting a 2,615 word rant about us? I do appreciate your admission that your hypothetical is actually about my town, though.

DeletedUser

No actually it is a hypothetical scenario that can happen on any world with any town/fort and actually has as pm's to my inbox from other players show.

It was a nice little story Fuzzball had about why our towns fight with each other. Too bad it was a complete fabrication. It is a sad shame when a fighter class in a game whines and complains that they want another fighter class to stop hitting them.
We then went out and started recruiting up and coming players of builds that could counter that soldier's build.
1 LordMortis 75
2 Fuzzballx 69
3 Koriey 64
4 divrullz 55
5 VRaverna 48
6 Maple Leaf 43
7 Semajicus 34
8 godhugh 26

Yes, that is quite some list of up and coming players of all builds to counter a level 71 Soldier with a dueling level of 100. One is a builder, and other than that you picked up 4 new members that can't even hit him. I hope VRaverna is finding our hotel comfortable. She sure does spend enough time sleeping in there.

DeletedUser

Wow, you just keep going and going. Any other complaints about us? And Vrav has won 11 duels against Bulls-Eye today/last night, he deserves a rest.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised Vrav doesn't join our town with as much time as they spend there. It's okay. I'll put fresh towels out and a mint on her pillow.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure it doesn't compare to this one

Total health points
- 25 HP
Total health points
- 1450 HP
divrullz passes out. Azuk wins the duel and gains 101 experience points. divrullz did not carry any cash and Azuk walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Huh. You just got done mocking our up and coming duelers who we said would counter Distorted Elk. Right after that post, one of our duelers, level 44, beat level 71 Distorted Elk. I don't know about you but I'm not very good at math. If my toe and finger counting are accurate, that's a 27 level difference. In other words, you were proven completely wrong, and yet you seem to be unable to admit it? The honorable thing to do would be to apologize to our up and coming duelers.

And you think that doesn't compare with a level 72 beating a level 55?

This thread is hilarious indeed :D.

DeletedUser

Since I haven't seen DE's duel I can't comment on it now can I.

You can have your town of 'duelers' that target workers as sport and then brag about how high they hit for when doing it. Fuzzball can whine and complain that another fighter is hitting them and try to make a stipulation in earlier negotiations that DE can't touch him again. You can change your towns dueling rules hours after assuring the NAP is in effect and will be honored. You can lose more than 1/2 your members and never recover. You and your town can purposely KO yourself and leave town repeatedly so you won't be hit. When you are beaten in a duel you make lame excuses as to why. That is what is hilarious.

I think if you can brag about the damage you did to a builder you have no ground to stand on when someone brags about hitting a dueling class. http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=251651&highlight=deserved#post251651

DeletedUser

Is it possible for you guys and gals to draw a line in the sand about this, let bygones be bygones and look forward? It's getting old! :rolleyes:

Attacks on non-dueling players have been taken place from both sides, I don't think any of you have anything to let each other hear of! This is how I see things, coming from outside to one of the towns.

If one of the towns were a pure vanilla non-dueling non-dueling players policy town I could understand all the outcries, but this seems not to be the case here. There is not stated anywhere in either town's profiles that dueling non-dueling players is not condoned, it has not been stated anywhere in either town's profiles that there is a strict policy in the town about this.

So, could you people please take this outside the forum? Trashing other towns in public is very distasteful to me!

DeletedUser

Huh. You just got done mocking our up and coming duelers who we said would counter Distorted Elk. Right after that post, one of our duelers, level 44, beat level 71 Distorted Elk. I don't know about you but I'm not very good at math. If my toe and finger counting are accurate, that's a 27 level difference. In other words, you were proven completely wrong, and yet you seem to be unable to admit it? The honorable thing to do would be to apologize to our up and coming duelers.

And you think that doesn't compare with a level 72 beating a level 55?

This thread is hilarious indeed :D.

Well if your higher lvl duelers would stop spending so much time either knocked out or asleep then I would attack them.

Amazing how Korey went to sleep as soon as I hit town

DeletedUser

Is it fun? I'm sorry but then I don't share that kind of humor.

What I see is a lot of digging up past deeds to justify today's deeds.

Denisero, let me ask you, why is it so important to you to start a thread like this? Why is it so important for you to get the rest of the community's attention to this little war between your town and some other town? Are you looking for approval from the others who read here about what you and your town's members are doing?

If you had a pure vanilla policy about not condoning attacks on non-dueling players then how come it's not stated anywhere in the town profile of Bulls-Eye? It's clearly stated on the town profile of OOK Coral Reef what their policy is, nobody can be at any doubt about that. Coming here to complain about things that happened long time ago, and yes, I do consider april as long time ago, in the game it is, how can you ever expect that things will change then? Or maybe you really don't want them to change at all so you're keeping the flames alive?

I'm just commenting and asking.

DeletedUser

Leona is right, of course, and there's really no point for me to continue responding in this thread. Good luck! Try to remember that it's just a game :).

Status
Not open for further replies.