This forum: Finally getting our genders straight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Gender is irrelevant like Celxius said. But if you don't know whether to call somebody he or she, what are you going to call them? It?

I'm for this idea. I really don't get why people think this is discriminatory.

DeletedUser14280

Actually, I hear that there's gender neutral pronouns...
If this isn't implemented, we could always use those.

Deleted User - 819397

For some weird reason, most people think I'm a girl:mad:. I'm not.

DeletedUser

I would say its that profile picture. Something effiminate about that.... Sonic creature.

Deleted User - 819397

First off, I just put Tails in yesterday, and he's a boy!

DeletedUser

I know he's a boy, that Sonic character (I own Shadow the Hedgehog) seems like a sissy to me.

Shadows tougher. :)

Deleted User - 819397

True, but I like Tail's technical mind quite a bit. He's my favorite character, Shadow's second.

Deleted User - 819397

Avvy? And I'm just bringing the whole Tails thing up because of Ben, saying that people were calling me a girl because of him...

Deleted User - 819397

Oh, ok. I still think this is a good idea, since I know people keep getting genders wrong, and it annoys the people to no end when it happens to them.

DeletedUser

I tend to choose gender-neutral usernames due to private reasons, though I honestly don't care if people think I'm male or female....it only becomes an annoyance when young single women start trying to PM you in the hopes of getting a girlfriend or boyfriend, depending on who they assume I am. o_O I have nothing against women....only stalker ones. I haven't yet encountered any problems with men, however.....I probably just jinxed myself now!!! *hides!*

DeletedUser5046

finally...i think my confusion will be able to find answers :D

doc i understand what you mean....but as you are PMed by peeps who are ignorant of te truth..i am te one in need of a great defense against confusion on genders....specially on tis forum >.<

DeletedUser

Good point. Therfore, I shall reveal this information to everyone!

Behold the Terror: I have XX chromosones, but an XY brain! :)

{And I like men only :D}

DeletedUser14280

Hm, I was wondering about that...
But what do you mean by XY brain? Do you go shopping and talk too much?

DeletedUser

Shopping is for books. Scavenging is for clothes and I talk too much about autopsies.

XY brain is kind've a joke among my friends. Most of them are female, yet I can't understand women very well and they still come to me for advice. O-o

Deleted User - 819397

Well then that makes it seem that you're a boy, since you'd understand your own gender:D The game is up!

Status
Not open for further replies.