The West World Records 6

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/2e16ug

there ya go, and its nothing with construction since that still pays horribly

i had 2 items 100% but to give you an example 1 rose, 2 wooden crosses 6 rodeo trophy's 9 shackles or 22 masks gave you 100%

and 100%=104 bonds

Ps at W17 btw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

http://prntscr.com/2e16ug

there ya go, and its nothing with construction since that still pays horribly

i had 2 items 100% but to give you an example 1 rose, 2 wooden crosses 6 rodeo trophy's 9 shackles or 22 masks gave you 100%

and 100%=104 bonds

Ps at W17 btw

but required products are also lowered? which means when you give less, it is higher percentage so you get more bonds with fewer items.

also, it's different on each world. so on low populated world 100% could mean 100 roses, but on high populated world, you may need 500 roses for 100% (just example).

DeletedUser

but required products are also lowered? which means when you give less, it is higher percentage so you get more bonds with fewer items.

also, it's different on each world. so on low populated world 100% could mean 100 roses, but on high populated world, you may need 500 roses for 100% (just example).

theres 25000 players on el dorado w17 where i had that, and it required 1 rose, 2 wooden crosses, 6 rodeo trophy's 11 shackles 22 masks

though keep in mind these are from the '' difficult'' product tier, i also gave 100 glasses of water and only got 4 bonds for that, whereas for 6 rodeo trophy's i had 104 bonds

secondly the amount of products required have been lowered, but the # of bonds to be earned remained the same. The # of products required doesn't has to do to much with how many players there are on a world, rather how many products there are on a world, how it used to be is that the required amount of products needed was calculated by dropchance of the product and the # of products in peoples inventories on the world(more precise info was in those original fair threads) on a world like el dorado the # of products are ofcourse lower despite the massive playersbase cos its a fairly new world

DeletedUser33353

I am sure most records would fall if only people would visit this site and post them.

DeletedUser

Update my records and add new records on travelling. Me W1

This is really nice, but this travelling record, how should i put it: after two-day teleporting bug you could have exploited it a lot. I'm not saying you did, but after this bug, it's really not something worth showing anymore. Just my opinion.

Apelatia

Fafer has a very valid point. Although everyone had the travelling bonus/bug, it's not a record worth showing any more. Nice one nevertheless V.

DeletedUser34315

Everyone had the bug though, so it's still nominally fair.
I'll put it out to you guys, in your opinion should i remove the distance records or not?

DeletedUser

After checking, previous record (also Virim's) was 39M, don' know hold old it is. New record is 149M. Looks to me like bug exploiting. You can keep it but not sure if anyone could beat it for years.
Let Virim say if he did it on purpose or not.

DeletedUser19518

My next target on miles is 200k.. then 300k and so goes on..

Update my dueling lvl also. Me W1

Its not bug exploiting. Its hard work.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone.
Hope your holiday is great and your New Year a prosperous one.

V
$1

DeletedUser

I checked Virim's travelling record on the second day of travelling buff and iirc it was 60 Million for Distance travelled by Horse.

Spent next 15 mins travelling from one corner of world to another on donkey trying to beat it, reached 10 Mil, got bored and quit. True it is hard work

DeletedUser33353

Any record attempt is hard work. I say let him keep it. It was something that was offered to all all .net players.

DeletedUser19518

I checked Virim's travelling record on the second day of travelling buff and iirc it was 60 Million for Distance travelled by Horse.

Spent next 15 mins travelling from one corner of world to another on donkey trying to beat it, reached 10 Mil, got bored and quit. True it is hard work

Its not total correct.. Here is the story: i saw Superman flying that time, jump and fly with him from one corner to another, then i saw Flash, got my skate, hold him and travel from one corner to another. Then I saw Pjmax watching me.. i quit.. and start to hear Justin Bieber. :laugh:

Seriously, have heard that there is a exp dueling record on poland server.. over 780 lvl.. can someone find it and put it as international record?

Christmas time wishes
For warmth and good cheer
Happiness now and in the New Year,
V
$1

DeletedUser19518

Any record attempt is hard work. I say let him keep it. It was something that was offered to all all .net players.

Totally agree via 2 parts.
1st Every record or achievement is hard work
2ndly Especially when something was offered to all all .net players.
(May just add that already owned that record.)

Happy Holidays Kidd,
and Cheers to all Unique Characters of W1 and Net.
V
$1

DeletedUser

Totally agree via 2 parts.
1st Every record or achievement is hard work
2ndly Especially when something was offered to all all .net players.
(May just add that already owned that record.)

1st It's not hard work. You just need some time and patience. I don't know how much time you spent, but it wasn't longer then 2 days. Getting 1000 prayers, or God of Construction or dueling level 600 is hard work.
2nd It was exploiting a bug. (Da Twista confirmed it).

If you bought 1000 turtle shells and used all to travel around, i would really congratulate you on your effort.

DeletedUser19518

1st It's not hard work. You just need some time and patience. I don't know how much time you spent, but it wasn't longer then 2 days.

Being 5 years non premium is the most Hard Work you can ever imagine. Try it. Unfortunately for most of this negative criticism is that it was longer than 2 days and i didnt cheat.

If you bought 1000 turtle shells and used all to travel around, i would really congratulate you on your effort.

Thats the problem with you.. You dont wont to recognize a hard work, want just to see someone spending nuggets. I wont follow you. I will continue to ride my horse without nuggets.

Getting 1000 prayers, or God of Construction or dueling level 600 is hard work.

Believe me, being over 600 dueling lvl more than a year, it was easier than travelling via horse around W9 and W1 5 years.

Repeat it for those who are reading this post.

Didnt cheat, didnt use something that all players in net couldnt use, and wont buy nuggets as long as i play this game.

Respect for all mates who are working hard on achievements, dueling exp etc.
As for others, i will enjoy seeing them sitting behind a pc and trying to spam or troll a topic.

Gandalf, my record is updating by another million. Soon i will post a new one prnt.

Cheers,
V
$1

Ps: Da Twista can confirmed this one also if you asked him. :D

DeletedUser

That's why i'm so suprised. You are well-known player with good reputation, always kind, polite and supportive. Why cast a shade on all your hard work so far with exploiting a bug?
Yes, other players could do it also but i bet many recognized it as bug and didn't want to abuse it.

EDIT:
I agree you did a lot of hard work to gather those miles in past 4-5 years and your record should be recognized.

Just answer one question cleary please:
Did you intentionally use travel bug that was active for 2-3 days around Christmas 2013 and more-then-triple your past 4-years-in-making record of ~40M miles, up to around ~150M miles?