The West Most Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well flaming wasn't part of it honestly, and like it says in the fine print it was my first PnP so....

Also, since Alice is so into it being an RPG, I was putting a little of that out there too. Telling him/her I was gonna make a man out of her was just supposedly going with the role playing aspect. It was intended as a joke/taunt. If no one can handle stay out of the PnP.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm in agreement with those thinking this thread was a pretty bad idea. I don't like bullies very much though, so Alice, I got your back.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm in agreement with those thinking this thread was a pretty bad idea. I don't like bullies very much though, so Alice, I got your back.

I think there's something people aren't getting...this is supposed to be PnP, and apparently MadAlice feels it's a roleplaying game...therefore this is part of the roleplaying...a Most Wanted Poster, I feel is an element of a role playing game that has to do with the old west. maybe I'm missing something...

On a happier note, anyone got and duel reports yet on Mad Alice?

Added @ Annihilator:

Oh you mean like this....
Better than being subservient to the Orion reptilian overlords, mr. Draconis, slave of Mintaka.
I didn't get offended by it, its ok :) I mean honestly call me what you want, we're really just words on a computer screen, I promise I won't get mad :p

On a separate note, please keep on topic, it's not meant to be a flamming session if some people would stop getting too overprotective of their family/gang queen and just post reports of duels, remember is all in good humor, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You're not missing something mate, I'm all for a lil P&P, but keep it level will y'all? All this talk of "makin a man outta ya" and what not is highly rude.

DeletedUser

honestly bro, it was in good humor, I'm hoping Alice didn't get too offended by it.

DeletedUser

Anyone can, just please keep it even is all I ask, I believe ya though on the good humor part ;)

DeletedUser

Matthew 5:10
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

I have been involved in policy discussions with Alice and, regardless of my reservations towards the Federal Government, I have all faith that her intentions truly are towards the betterment of the frontier.

As to the "crimes" she has supposedly committed:

1) Greater organization of available resources allows for more efficient distribution and harms you in no way
2) Hightower is in no way an authority in these parts and so it's curious why his blessings should be sought at all. To boot, Alice has explained the reasonings behind the organization and Hightower has repeatedly dodged questions related to his and the Outlaw's efforts to address problems such as malnutrition and the cholera epidemic. Who is being more secretive here?
3) Advertising is no crime severe enough to be punished by death, child
4) Such attacks say more about you than Alice
5) We arrive at the fact that this is a thinly veiled excuse to incite the masses to violence. You have, of course, considered that such a tactic effectively (if loosely) unites the folk of these parts towards a single goal and so, in some way, resembles one of the gangs you so greatly fear?

To attack this soul is to open the gates on the path to hell.

DeletedUser

hmm...and what religion are you pray tell? Out of curiousity, not often I see posts like these?

DeletedUser

he he he and madalice is sunk with the recomendation of saltinejesus.

DeletedUser

I am a Quaker, child, though the points I have brought up can be reached through pure rationality if one gives it the time.

DeletedUser

why'd ya'll have to get SJ in on this? Now you guys will be here all night and the forum will be nuts for days. lol ;)

DeletedUser

Quakers are more about the individual then about the group, madalice is more about the group then the individual.

That is not as mutually exclusive as you would like to believe. She and I take different paths in our aims of aiding others but I that does not mean I do not respect her intentions or support her as long as I feel she is not moving in a direction that would cause harm.

A core tenant of charity is that by helping the group you help the individual (yourself) as well.

Quakerism also allows me the freedom to reason about my own stance on this question without excluding me from the Society. Are you sure I am being inconsistent?

DeletedUser

That is not as mutually exclusive as you would like to believe. She and I take different paths in our aims of aiding others but I that does not mean I do not respect her intentions or support her as long as I feel she is not moving in a direction that would cause harm.

A core tenant of charity is that by helping the group you help the individual (yourself) as well.

Quakerism also allows me the freedom to reason about my own stance on this question without excluding me from the Society. Are you sure I am being inconsistent?

yes since her goals are more material then goodly.

DeletedUser

My support of her Federal Government is not unconditional and will be withdrawn if it turns out to be the case that it is doing harm. Until then, she has given me several assurances of her intentions and I will be taking her at her word.

While it would be ideal that everyone work only for the well-being of the community, I must accept that personal gain is a strong motivator. While this is not necessarily the case in reference of Alice, if others benefit from her actions and those of her governing body then I will be glad for the steps in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.