The West Most Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!!

We have our very first most wanted list. This person has committed some heinous crimes and for that, they must be dueled to the death. Sharpen your blades, crack your bottles, cock your guns, and get to killing!!!

Crimes this person has commited:

1. Trying to start a noob family town.
2. Won't tell Hightower the reasonings or benefits of this so called noob gang/family town
3. Constant spam in the forums trying to recruit family members.
4. For being a moron.
5. And simple because someone needed to make the Most Wanted list and being a noob family makes you an easy target.

Thats right, the family town n00b-queen has made the Wanted list. When you see him, don't hesitate to shank him, don't be scared to put a bullet in his head. It is for the betterment of all Westerners to either cease all communications with this person or to duel them to the finish. Don't relent on him for he shall mass recruit to make himself feel safe. Mails received from him should be ignored at all costs so you won't suffer from stupid remarks. Any persons that are associated with him, will inevitable suffer the same fate.

Good luck, be careful and keep your eyes out for:

attachment.php

***post your MadAlice duels here, and if your brave enough to open the mails he will undoubtedly send you about his family, post those too :D

*This is my first attempt at PnP, don't flame me too badly :p

Lets try to keep this as spam free as possible, if you want to flame MadAlice about her Family Towns, please refrain from doing it here and do it in the "Flame MadAlice Thread" located here http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=1393&page=29

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Times like this wish we could do rewards or Bounty's on this here Mad Alice character oh well will have to suffice that MadAlice and his "Family" cronies are going to be targets.

DeletedUser

*she*

Is the name Alice not gender specific enough for you?

DeletedUser

Better than being subservient to the Orion reptilian overlords, mr. Draconis, slave of Mintaka.

DeletedUser

Don't worry Alice, as soon as I get invited into a decent enough town, I'll make a man out of ya ;)

DeletedUser

theres a differance? oh wait one can own you with a town and the other (MadAlice) needs a family and still gets owned.

DeletedUser

*looks pitifully at asterios* thats cos you WANT her to be a guy, deep down u know you do....

DeletedUser

rolf

"ill make a man out of ya" u know, there are women on this planet for a reason although you may not yet have realized the reason so ill spell it out: women are here to nag us guys til we die :eek:

DeletedUser

is their a reward?????
or is it just the satisfaction

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My God...y'all do enough of this crap on Tribal Wars...can y'all give it a rest please?

And please stop bein' chauvanistic pigs now, she's a gal, treat her with some respect! :mad:

DeletedUser

Umm guys, this thread is nothing but pure and simple blatant harrassment and flaming with nonstop reiterations of policy violations for both the forum and the game's TOS which you clicked agreement to. I suggest a ceasage of posting and await the lockage of this thread.

DeletedUser

This thread is a good idea, completely mismanaged and hijacked.

I don't mind a most wanted poster, and i certainly don't mind being called out by people publically.

But when it comes to the flames and insults, that's just going overboard.

it's just a game. If you want to put me up on a wanted poster, go right ahead.

But name calling and insults are completely unnecessary.

DeletedUser

This thread is a good idea, completely mismanaged and hijacked.

I don't mind a most wanted poster, and i certainly don't mind being called out by people publically.

But when it comes to the flames and insults, that's just going overboard.

it's just a game. If you want to put me up on a wanted poster, go right ahead.

But name calling and insults are completely unnecessary.

Alice got a point guys.....ha...I know all of you wanted to start a brawl in here...just keep your temper low for a moment...it is not yet time to start a big DUEL..ok???:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.